aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 438926 times) 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #765 on: March 26, 2008, 06:54:39 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
...I...wasn't talking about those scrubs, boss...

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #766 on: March 26, 2008, 06:58:30 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
then what are you worried about?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #767 on: March 26, 2008, 07:04:10 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Let's just do ourselves a favor and try to stay out of the dark side of the moon. I promised you guys an explanation after this op was finished, so that's my starting point.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #768 on: March 26, 2008, 07:15:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
you mean the one who planted the Valsion bomb...

ah what ever we're heading out

fold in 5...4...3...2...1...FOLD!

IP Logged

« Reply #769 on: March 26, 2008, 07:20:50 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I was wondering what mine was. Also if anyone needs me, I'll be in the hangar checking Exia and Raftclanz.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #770 on: March 26, 2008, 07:39:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sakura77: 90

IP Logged

« Reply #771 on: March 26, 2008, 08:06:41 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I wouldn't worry; it's not like we made a lot of noise when we left or anything and besides if Jaybee's friend is who I think he is this wasn't directly funded by the EF armed forces (remember the mars "fleet" is really just a bunch of mercs in uniform)
I'll get the details out once we're back on Terra firma. I'd like to get us all in the same place instead of spread across 3 ships.

But yeah. He's self-funded. Totally fucking insane, but self-funded nonetheless.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #772 on: March 26, 2008, 08:18:51 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll get the details out once we're back on Terra firma. I'd like to get us all in the same place instead of spread across 3 ships.

But yeah. He's self-funded. Totally fucking insane, but self-funded nonetheless.
Thought so, I knew he wasn't KIA, and this kinda thing just fit his MO to a T.

IP Logged

« Reply #773 on: March 27, 2008, 12:09:38 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

Thought so, I knew he wasn't KIA, and this kinda thing just fit his MO to a T.

I'd ask, but I know better.

Anyway, as Char made a point of telling, crossing back to Earth via Luna may not be a safe plan. On the other side, the moon is, for the most part aside from my personal problems, more friendly than not to us, and we don't actually have much of an idea who all might be waiting for us if we go for the space route.

Either way, I'm all for getting back to Earth soon, whichever way we go. I personally don't want to risk the chance of us still being up here when Spacey decides they want the Focker back.

......Aw, hell. That just reminded me about the ship thing. Let me think for a minute, who owes me big....hmm...no, he only owes me money...she might, but she's only good when I need guns....he would have been, but I needed that body hidden just as bad, so it didn't count...who else....

.....Her. Bloody hell, she doesn't have any forwarding addresses earthside, either. Gonna have to do this the hard way.

I honestly hate to say it, but I'm gonna have to actually suggest we head back via Luna, preferably stopping at Mao for a day or two while I see about my contact. It'll give me time to go ahead and exposition a bit about what I'm so worried about, while we're at it. What say you, Commander?

IP Logged

« Reply #774 on: March 27, 2008, 01:16:21 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
that's exactly where we're headed; we're already entering Zeon airspace.

*a sudden rumble passes through the three ships*

What was that?

Operator: It was a Gravity wave from L5

Some kind of weapon?

Operator: No, it seems to be a disturbance of some kind

What?

Operator: Incoming transmission; It's a live freed from L5

put it on ship-wide now!

????: Attention Humans; this is Levi Tolar of the Holy Balmar  Empire.  You cannot hope to defeat us; if you wish to survive you will surrender unconditionally in 30 days.

What the hell?

Operator: it seems the feed is gone; but I  think it's safe to say they made their message clear to everyone   I have lots of noise on all military channels, and most private ones as well.

everyone go to battle alert 2; Jaybee, Derek did you get that?

IP Logged

« Reply #775 on: March 27, 2008, 01:58:07 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
(Wow. Um, kinda railroaded the plot there a bit, didn'cha Gai?)

Yeah, I got that one. I think I can safely say I did NOT see that coming.

So, the Aerogaters just declared that we have no chance to survive, and we've got a month to make our time? Rather kind of them, huh?

This is about to get interesting, I suppose...

IP Logged

« Reply #776 on: March 27, 2008, 02:21:27 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OoC: always in the plans, just needed a dramatic time to reveal it; and rather than just receiving a report of a UFO at L5 I decided to try the all your base approach)

things will get very interesting indeed...

Jaybee,  your thoughts?

IP Logged

« Reply #777 on: March 27, 2008, 02:54:15 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
OOC POST

that's exactly where we're headed; we're already entering Zeon airspace.

*a sudden rumble passes through the three ships*

What was that?

Operator: It was a Gravity wave from L5

Some kind of weapon?

Operator: No, it seems to be a disturbance of some kind

What?

Operator: Incoming transmission; It's a live freed from L5

put it on ship-wide now!

????: Attention Humans; this is Levi Tolar of the Holy Balmar  Empire.  You cannot hope to defeat us; if you wish to survive you will surrender unconditionally in 30 days.

What the hell?

Operator: it seems the feed is gone; but I  think it's safe to say they made their message clear to everyone   I have lots of noise on all military channels, and most private ones as well.

everyone go to battle alert 2; Jaybee, Derek did you get that?

um

Quote from: Sume Gai
looks like we won't have many personnel over X-mas but I wasn't planning an attack in the near future

Over these few weeks I think it might be a good idea to cover some "World history"  and if anyone is willing to share maybe some personal back story

I think it'd be best to outline the major happenings of these vpoast few years

20 yrs ago-
The Macross crashes onto Earth triggering the One Year War
16 yrs ago-
The GP-02 is high-jacked and triggers Operation Stardust resulting in the formation of the Titans
11 yrs ago-
the Gryps conflict and first Neo-Zeon uprising occur
10 yrs ago
the Zentradi arrive and the Macross incident occurs
6 yrs ago-
the second Neo-Zeon uprising occurs but is cut short when Meteor 3 appears
3 yrs ago-
The the Macross 7 and Sharon Apple incidents remove UN Spacy form power within the Earth sphere and the Neo-Titans are formed
1 year ago
the DC Announce the existence of Aerogators and try to overthrow the EF and fal

sorry but I fell like something is off
IP Logged

« Reply #778 on: March 27, 2008, 03:10:37 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
OoC: Chaostic I don't see the problem, The White Star has yet to actually appear in the time-line given

IP Logged

« Reply #779 on: March 27, 2008, 03:16:41 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 03:18:42 AM by Derek »
(I think he's referring to the fact that both events occur within the span of one game. Even if there's a bit of a timeskip ingame, it's still close enough together to count in within one major event on the timeline. Which, actually, was my other concern with the whole thing. We're making this up as we go along, sure, but last I was aware, we were doing it with the assumption that we wouldn't actually be treading in on the events of an actual game.)

IP Logged

(Read 438926 times) 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 109
Jump to: