aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 405985 times) 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #810 on: March 27, 2008, 07:26:33 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Speaking of... where IS Masaki?
I haven't seen him in a while.

*looks out the window, sees a cyflash go off*

Okay, exactly how lost do you have to get before you launch a mech into a raging battle ON ACCIDENT?

Don't worry about the boss, Derek. He has backup. Sort of.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #811 on: March 27, 2008, 07:30:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*the radio crackles to life*

told you guys I'd be back, and I found some friends along the way.

* the DX flies into view, dragging the Cybuster with it, followed by a formation of six GX-Bits and further followed by a single Freedan II class carrier*

Talis, care to join us we're on our way to Mao

Talis: "If you don't mind Gai."

I'm glad for any help we can get right now

I'll board the Duragriez, Talis you keep the bits and fall in beside it.

Talis: "come on Gai. You know I wanna hear about what went down around Jupiter, and I want to have some drinks with you."

if you want you're welcome to come aboard the Duragriez, but I can't promise any drinks or time right now.

DX coming in.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #812 on: March 27, 2008, 07:45:25 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 10:49:46 PM by Derek »
See JayBee, this is why Masaki was put on my ship. We're just complicated enough to get him lost in the right direction and put him out by the hangar. And I don't know about you, but I've never seen him get lost when there's shit that needs blowing up. Late, sure.

Lost? Nah.

"Actually, he did launch unannounced. If Cybuster didn't stand out so much, we wouldn't even have known he had left until that cyflash."

....Thanks, Bright. I was trying to make it sound good for us, but noooo.....

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #813 on: March 27, 2008, 08:43:06 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
If nothing else, Masaki's antics certainly lighten the mood.

"Hey! I knew exactly what I was doing!"
"No you didn't, meow!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #814 on: March 28, 2008, 06:52:59 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
We'll be entering the dock at Mao in about 30 minutes; I'll be busy with some big wigs trying to see how we can help (short of the "damn the torpedoes; full speed ahead" approach.)

Talis "but I love it when you.."

Talis, please don't encourage them. I'm willing to bet given half the chance most of the AGGF would be out to storm the 'White Star' in a heartbeat...

try to relax; Mao staff will repair the mechs and I don't know when we might next get a chance to rest.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #815 on: March 28, 2008, 10:12:35 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I'll be taking the Armorlion out and search for the DC base. Maybe we can get some nice hardware from them.
IP Logged

« Reply #816 on: March 28, 2008, 10:21:39 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Relaxing's not as easy as it sounds, Commander. But I'm willing to try. But for the sake of alleviating this growing case of "Something doesn't feel right", I'm gonna check the local weather. Bright, how's it look out there?

"Sensors report an all clear around the area, with a twenty percent chance of--wait, why am I playing along with this?"

It's been that kind of week. So, anything on the three day forecast?

"Your guess is as good as mine on that one, but we should probably expect something to happen sooner or later. Like right now. We just detected several energy signatures headed this way."

When it rains, it pours. How many?

"It looks like....one heading towards us, five in pursuit. I can't identify them from here, but they're definately exchanging fire."

Sounds like a fun show.

"Wait. We just detected a distress signal coming from the first one. Odd code, though. I've never seen BW-005 before."

That's....I'm gone.

"What?"

It's an identification code. I should know, I created it myself.

"Wait, so that's...?"

Can't talk, gotta go save someone.

*In the hangar*

The hell do you mean, they're not ready?

"All your mechs are getting worked on. I'm sorry, but none of them are in any condition to leave right now!"

Dammit Astronage, I'm a pilot, not a perfectionist! I don't care if they're missing an arm or leg as long as they run!

"Then you're in trouble, because none of them do just that right now. I'm sorry."

There's gotta be something around here that's still running. I'll take anything, even a lousy....

.....How long has that Gespenst been there?

"Longer than I have, I think. I can't remember the last time anyone even dusted it, let alone took it out. Don't tell me you're gonna..."

It's better than nothing. Gespenst Mk-II S, launching!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #817 on: March 28, 2008, 12:04:55 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Hey! Derek don't go off by yourself... dammit in that case I'm going with you! Mica prepare to launch!

Don't worry Astronage I'm using the Medius Locus thanks to the Lazumunanium it should be 100%. We got to be quick if we want to catch up with Derek Mica! Medius Locus Launching!

IP Logged

« Reply #818 on: March 28, 2008, 12:13:28 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
When Derek gets back, tell him I borrowed the Bellz to check something that's been bothering me. I won't take long.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #819 on: March 28, 2008, 12:26:57 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Arriving at the scene, Derek finds five black painted mechs surrounding the one that sent the signal. Two appear to be Gespenst MK-II Ms, and two others are Lion Fs. They turn to face the newcomer as he comes to a stop*

Hey, assholes. She's with me.

*The final mech, a Guarlion Custom, turns around. An insignia of a dark circle overlapped by a crimson shaded crescent moon displays prominently on the front of the machine, just before it's eyes light up red.*

"Well, well. I knew we'd find you hiding around here somewhere. You've got a lot of guts to show up alone, Black Wings."

Garaz Wyvern. It's been awhile. Hey, how's your arm? You were screaming about it pretty badly the last time I kicked your sorry ass.

"It's better than you'll be, you bastard. I had to get cybernetics just to be able to move my hand again."

So sorry to hear that. If I'd known, I'd have sent flowers. You forgive me, right?

"Sure, right after I send you to hell! Get him!"

Aw, four on one's not fair, guys! You should know it works best in groups of ten or mo--Whoa!

Okay, wasn't expecting a constant stream of gatling fire. Dodging time!

....This might not have been such a good idea....

IP Logged

« Reply #820 on: March 28, 2008, 01:05:38 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
This is Tyria, I found the DC base.

*Incoming transmission beep*

*If you want to live g-...oh, Tyria, long time no see!*

Suzie, nice to see you are still alive, missed having a operator with your *qualities* (stupid grim). Captain Kalia, I heard you have some nasty toys that only I am insane enought to make work, can you show me?

*Sure, we are opening the hangar doors now, good that you came on that Armorlion, it may come in handy in one project or other. Not to say we are very low on security for the moment.*

All right, tell me everything once I land, Tyria out.
IP Logged

« Reply #821 on: March 28, 2008, 01:33:15 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
He's not alone, Terminus Blazer! Derek look like I made it in time eh?

Gespenst MK-IIs and Lions don't think for a second that those mechs can even touch my Medius Locus.

*switches comm to a private channel*

hey Derek who the hell are these guys there not only highly skilled but there teamwork is superb as well. I can keep them busy while you get your girlfriend out of here.

*switches comm back*

Come at me or Derek right now and I'll show you a wall that skill alone can not surpass.
IP Logged

« Reply #822 on: March 28, 2008, 01:51:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Now's definately time to be thanking Luna. Or to test this one out. Blaster Beam!

*Nails one of the Lions and blasts off it's railgun*

Sucker!

"Pretty good for a worthless pilot in a worthless robot, Black Wings. Care to try your luck with a real opponent?"

If you can find one, have them give me a call. And while I might not be fond of the Gespenst line, Garaz, I appreciate something about this particular model.

"What?"

Someone on the design team really liked Kamen Rider.

GESPENST KICK!

*Flying kicks the hell out of the Guarlion, doing severe damage and sending it flying*

"Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! D-damn you, Barona! I'll get you and your doll for this later! Pull back, guys!"

Well, that was pretty pathetic, even for Garaz. I appreciate the help, Chaostic. C'mon, let's get the runaway here and head back to Mao's. I'm really interested to hear about what she's doing this far out in just a....

....Fei-Yen? The hell? Was this what Garaz was talking about when he said "doll"?

Whatever. It's been hit a few times, either way, and I'm not about to leave something like this laying around. Especially not after it used a Blue Wing ID code. Cover me on the way back, Chaostic. Those assholes like to try for double or nothing.

IP Logged

« Reply #823 on: March 28, 2008, 02:07:49 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee finds an unoccupied comm station, punches in an encryption code*

Admiral Kridanik. Sorry my report's late. It's been hell getting a channel open since Omega went into effect.

"Lieutenant McQuade. You shouldn't antagonize the council like that."

*The giant adopts a stern face, which rapidly cracks into a smile*

"On the other hand, you should have seen their faces when everything went down, Jay. "

I imagine. I imagine you pushed the button yourself, too.

"But of course. Bureaucrats are the same everywhere. Zentradi, UN, Earth Federation... they're just too slow to react to a volatile situation. And besides, it was fun."

*Britai's face shifts again*

"So you encountered target 17 again... I'm worried about your ability to be objective where he's concerned."

*Jaybee's hand clenches into a fist*

You're damn right I'm not objective! You know what he did to Savara! My entire life was on that planet!

"Precisely. I'm concerned that it interferes with your judgement, though I honestly don't see a way this or any previous encounter could have gone differently."

Oh... right...

"I see no reason to interfere, just... attempt to keep a level head."

Yes, sir.

By the way.... you know we're raising a force to attack the Balmar, right? We've already got the Durageiz, Metatron, and Focker, with the Hagane and Hiryu en route. But we could always need another ship...

"My flagship is already en route, actually. Now is not the time to tiptoe around because of protocol."

*Jaybee grins*

They still haven't forced you off that thing and into a more modern ship?

"And they never will. Not so long as I breathe. This vessel served me well in the zentradi forces, and she's served well in the human forces too. It's still in fighting shape, and I confess to being rather attached to it"

I understand.

Actually, I was wondering if you could bring a second ship... Is it still spaceworthy?

"Ahhh.... I see. The council will have a fit, but... it can't be muche worse than it is now. Do you really think one more ship improves your odds that much?"

Not particularly. This is more for morale. She's beat impossible odds before, and I think it'll do people good to see her headed to battle again.

"Ahhh, I see... A Minmay for the new war. I'll get her ready."

Thank you. And could you make an announcement too? People are freaking out with the Galaxy Network down, and God knows the government isn't saying anything.

"Good idea. I'll have someone do th-"
No, I wanted you to do it. You've got a lot of charisma, and you're a respected figure, too. People trust you.

"Ah, I see. I still have much to learn, even after all these years. If you believe it will help, I'll make the announcement personally."

Thank you sir.

"Britai out"

And now that I've reported to the head Phantom... I seem to have time to kill again.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #824 on: March 28, 2008, 02:31:26 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
JayBee, do you know anything about gears, ether amplifiers, or how to modify a unit for space combat?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 405985 times) 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 109
Jump to: