aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 392202 times) 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #825 on: March 28, 2008, 02:37:07 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Finds a abandoned factory hidden far from prying eyes.

If the log that I found in the Raftcranz is correct... (flips lights on)

Holy crap! (six dozen Ryunpees, two dozen Dona Ryunpees, and five Vorlents)

I'm going to need some help to move this stuff.

*Opens a comm channel*

Metatron... I need a secure line to Commander Gai, I found some things that he might be interested in.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #826 on: March 28, 2008, 03:17:42 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:39:18 PM by Tyria »
Commander Gai, I took a look on the DC equipament. They have many stuff hidden here, but are willing to part with 2 units if we agree to finish them and give the data. They said we can take 3 if we put one of those GN-X in the exchange.

They have a complete Dai Zengar and it's complimentary mech (don't remember the name, but the song when you see it is unmistakable ), but theirs OS's aren't totally ready and bugs need to be weeded out. They also have 3 Barrelion X-M and 2 Guarlion X-M and 2 Lion X-M, and 4 Lion-X  needing some hi-tech components that Mao could produce to be finished for use. There is also a Astelion that needs to see it's test flight.

Also, their research was mainly focused on Earogater units, so they developed the means of making units with regenerative capabilities. Note that we cannot make the alloy for it, they are "recycling" from Megirots. Yep...skinned Megirots. They were using the units for the last few weeks, so they are pretty safe (seens like their records on Megi-chan were a lot of help). They are the units denoted by -M on the name, we can only take one of them.

They also are working on a bad-ass hybrid technology mecha (read: original mecha) that from what I could see from the project seens promissing. They offered me to join the research team to finish it. The main issue is a strong power source, we were thinking of using the GN Drive we got at Jupiter, it would be perfect.

So Commander Gai, what do you say?
IP Logged

« Reply #827 on: March 28, 2008, 04:57:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria,

A.  NO MEGILOTS, EVER!

B.   we have no extrra room right now

C.  (OoC: it seems wrong to pick up a DaiGenGuard or an Asstenreiter at this point and why should the DC have them)

I suppose now that I've had the meeting I should tell you what we discussed

The government will take a defensive stand and build it's forces for an attack on the White Star in 20 days and they want us to join in.  in the mean time we're to check out a disturbance in L4.

and I suppose introdutions are in order; This young lady is Talis she specializes in buying and trading old mechs; she even has a private museum in Vaun Braun city.

Talis: "Pleased to meet you AGGF."

she's an old friend to say the least; she's also the one who sold me those GX-bits.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #828 on: March 28, 2008, 05:50:44 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander, do you want me to have Mao pick the machines up instead of us?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #829 on: March 28, 2008, 05:56:09 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sakura77, you said you had something to tell me?

IP Logged

« Reply #830 on: March 28, 2008, 06:22:05 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well...it doen't have to be made from Megirot, we could use Zecharia or something else, but I wouldn't recomend anything on the level of a Anthenora and above.

(OoC:Because Bian entrusted them with some of his secret mech, but I doubt that even if picked up them we could sort out the OS before the battle)
IP Logged

« Reply #831 on: March 28, 2008, 07:55:30 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 06:53:34 PM by Derek »
[WALL OF TEXT ALERT]

(I think I'm going to try a slightly different writing style for this post. Multiple NPCs in the same room makes it hard to do otherwise. This is also officially the longest post I've done in a long, long time. And definately one of the most fun. I'd also like to note that Masaki makes for a really good ear when there's exposition that needs doing.)

*In the Duragreiz's hangar bay, with Derek, Astronage, and Masaki*

Derek: So, what's the deal on the doll, Astronage?

Astronage: You shoulda mentioned that it has a self-repair function, Derek. We spent a whole ten minutes getting ready to start blasting it when we saw one of the armor plates regenerating.

Derek: *Scratches the back of his head* Yeah, sorry I forgot to say anything about that. I don't have much experience with the model, myself. Glad to see you guys responded the right way, though.

Astronage: After all the Tyria Drills we've done? You'd better believe it.

Masaki: Wierd design for a robot, though.

Derek: Says the guy who drives a transforming bird with cat-controlled funnels.

Kuro: And what's wrong with that, meow?

Derek: *Shrugs* Nothing at all, but you can't point fingers at the rest of us for driving wierd mechs and not expect a few shots back. It's one of those things that happens when you hang out with other giant robot pilots.

Masaki: *Looking at the Fei-Yen* Point taken. Still, it is a pretty odd design even for--Am I going crazy or did that thing just move?

Derek: ......Yeah. I think we all oughta step back now. WAY back. Everybody away from the pink robot!

*Almost on cue, the Fei-Yen starts moving again, this time much more noticably. The lights on it's front visor slowly blink to life, and the mech...yawns?*

Fei-Yen: *Moves it's arms around as if it's stretching* Nya.....that was a nice nap......

Derek/Masaki/Astronage: *Sweatdrop*

Fei-Yen: *Looking around*....Hey wait, this isn't my bed! And I wasn't taking a nap, either! I got attacked by those guys, which means....*The mech starts looking around frantically as it holds it's arms up to it's face in a gesture of panic* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!!!!!!!

Derek: *Holding his hands over his ears* Aaaaaand, I'm deaf now.

Masaki/Astronage: *Doing the same* WHAT?

Kuro/Shiro: *Crouched on the ground, both of them holding their ears down with their paws* WHAT, MEOW?

Fei-Yen: *Moves out of it's docking space and promptly drops to it's knees, still crying loudly* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE GONNA DISSECT ME LIKE A FROOOOOOOOOOOOG~! THEY'RE GONNA CUT ME APART AND SEE WHAT MAKES ME TICK INSIDE, AND THEN TELL THEIR FRIENDS, AND WRITE A PAPER ABOUT IT, AND GET A PASSING GRADE FOR IT FROM THE TEACHEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masaki: *Still covering his ears* Got a good imagination, doesn't she?

Derek: Alright, that's it. I have enough problems in my life without a giant crying robot bringing up bad memories of high school biology! I'm putting a stop to this right now, before she starts breaking windows! *Uncovers his ears and starts walking up to the Fei-Yen* You! Hey! Down here!

Fei-Yen: *Continues bawling*

Derek: Screw it. *Digs around in his jacket pocket and pulls out an airhorn* This looks like a job for--*Hits the button*

*BRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*

Fei-Yen: *Stops crying*....Huh?

Masaki: *Walks up to Derek, uncovering his ears* You know, I think that was actually LOUDER. You keep an industrial strength airhorn in your jacket pocket?

Derek: *Shrugs as he pockets it* You never know when you need to get someone's attention. You there, in the pink!

Fei-Yen: Wha...? *Looks down at Derek* A-are you talking to m-me...?

Derek: No, I'm talking to the Gespenst. YES, I'm talking to you! What were you doing out there, anyway?

Fei-Yen: You're in charge here, right? Wait a minute, your jacket's black! Those bad guys were painted black, too! I bet you're with them!

Derek: Wait, WHAT? No way, you did not just lump me in with those cretins!

Fei-Yen: You're just mad because it's true! Uh huh, I see through your lies! Bad guys like you think you can kidnap an innocent little girl like me, and do whatever they want, and I bet you like to WATCH, too! Hentai!

Derek: *Immediately turns red* W-what did you just--Lady, I don't know what kind of shoujo you've been reading, but I do NOT--WHY THE HELL AM I HAVING THIS DISCUSSION WITH A GIANT ROBOT, ANYWAY?!?

Fei-Yen:*Pointing straight at Derek and calling out loudly so it echoes throughout the hangar* Hentai hentai hentai!!!

Masaki: *Sitting back, watching* It's like having our own anime playing out for us.

Astronage: *Nods* Think we should get some popcorn?

Derek: Alright, that's it. I'm tired, I got shot at by people I'd really rather not have run into, I had to pull off Kamen Rider in a frelling Gespenst, instead of something I actually LIKE, and now the robotic equivalent of Usagi Tsukino is sitting here calling ME a pervert for saving her life? SCREW. THAT. I'm putting an end to this right here and now. BW-001!

Fei-Yen:Hentai hentai hen--Wha?

Derek: BW-001. It's my personal identification code. I believe you would find it familiar, seeing as how you're using my mechanic's ID code, yourself.

Fei-Yen: BW-001.....*If she had eyes, they'd probably widen to the size of planets right now* KYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Y-y-y-y-you're....HIM! Captain Barona! The leader of the Blue Wings! But then, that means.....

Derek: *Massaging his injured ear* This is the AGGF Argama class ship, Duragreiz. You're in the hangar bay.

Fei-Yen: So, I wasn't kidnapped?

Derek: No, you weren't. I saved you from those jackals before they could do anything to you.

Fei-Yen: Oh. I, um..... *Puts her hands together in front of her head*...Oops?

Derek: *Sighs* They're not paying me enough for this.

Fei-Yen: But, wait! *Looks around* If this is the AGGF, then.....*She suddenly squeals, then jumps straight up onto her feet and pumps her hand up in victory* YATTA!!!!! I made it here! In one piece! And I didn't crash into anything or get lost along the way! *Starts clapping her hands and jumping up and down in celebration* Yaaaaaaaay!

Astronage: ......They're not paying ANY of us enough for this. Get her to stop before she breaks something, will you Derek?

Derek: If I can. Hey! If you keep that up, you're gonna step on someone!

Fei-Yen:EEEK! *Immediately stops jumping and starts looking around to see if she actually did step on anyone* Gomen nasai! Gomen nasai!

Derek: Alright, already! Sheesh. Just....go stand in that docking area, will you? I'll come up to you.

Fei-Yen: Oh, okay! *Bows to them and then steps back into the docking area, making sure not to step on anything as she does*

Masaki: At least she's listening to us, now.

Derek: Lot of good it's doing. You coming with?

Masaki: Might as well. I want to see how this plays out.

Astronage: You two have fun. I'm gonna get back to work on the robots that AREN'T freaking out in the middle of the hangar bay. *Heads off*

Derek: *Heads on up with Masaki and the cats in tow, walking up to the Fei-Yen, who turns around to face them before sitting down on her knees again to bring them to eye level with her* Alright, let's start with the basic question. What were you doing out there, Fei-Yen?

Fei-Yen: I have a name, you know! It's Fuyume!

Derek/Masaki/Kuro/Shiro: Fuyume?

Fei-Yen: Fu~Yu~Me~! Alex-chan named me herself!

Derek: And that explains my second question.

Masaki: How so?

Derek: Alexis Kitashira, someone I knew back before I started my solo soldier of fortune act. Her ID code was BW-005. You know, that code Bright picked up in the distress signal that sent me out there to play hero in the first place. The girl's a hell of a mechanic and computer expert. She's just, a little, you know....

Shiro: Eccentric?

Kuro: Overly caffinated?

Masaki: Completely insane?

Derek: I was gonna say sixteen years old this October, but those work too.

Masaki: So, this Alexis girl programmed her?

Derek: Sounds like it. Alright Fuyume-chan, next question. Why exactly did Alexis send you?

Fuyume: Well, Alexis-chan had been hearing about all these bad things happening, and decided that she wanted to do something about it. Then, she said she started hearing rumors about someone calling himself Blue Wings fighting with the terrorist group called the AGGF, and IMMEDIATELY knew that all the stories she was hearing about the AGGF being evil just HAD to be fake, cause she said her Derek-sama would NEVER work for bad guys, even though she hadn't heard from him in over two years, and if the AGGF weren't the bad guys, then they'd have to be the GOOD guys, so she hacked into the military networks to try and find out where you'd gone, and finally she heard that you guys were spotted at Mao Industries last week, so she sent me out here, and then those meanies showed up and started chasing me, and--

Derek:*Holds his hands up quickly* Okay, I think I get the picture. Sheesh.

Masaki: *Sweatdrops* She really is, uh, spirited, huh...?

Derek: Spirited like an Alteisen aiming a Revolver Stake at my face. Alright, so you're here. Are you supposed to help us fight?

Fuyume: Uh huh! She told me to find you and help you out in any way I can!

Derek: Well, I suppose another set of hands firing guns is welcome around here. But I know Alexis. She wouldn't send you just by yourself.

Fuyume: Eh? Oh, right! Silly me, I forgot! She told me to give you this, as well!

*Fuyume stands up, and opens a cockpit hatch. While there's no space for an actual pilot inside, there is a metal box about the size of a weapon case. Derek walks up and grabs it, then steps back as the hatch closes.*

Derek: *Opens the case* .......Never thought I'd see this old thing again.

Masaki: *Looks over Derek's shoulder into the case* A bracelet?

*Derek pulls out a gauntlet-like accessory, smooth in nature and completely colored dark blue, that fits onto his left forearm perfectly. The front piece extends forward over his hand, showing a green circle screen, with what looks like light blue bird's wings painted on the sides to extend away from it. He examines the item intently for a few minutes.*

Masaki: .....Derek? You there? Earth to Derek, come in.

Derek: Armband Remote Computer, or rather, ARC. Something Alexis made for me a long time ago. I left what was left of it behind when I went out on my own.

Fuyume: *Solemnly* Alexis-chan said they found it there, along with the remains of--

Derek: Alright. That's quite enough. I don't really feel like dredging up the past any further. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've used up my backstory quota for the week.

Masaki: *Smirks* Took the words right out of my mouth.

Derek: But I can tell she upgraded it. Any idea what she put in?

Fuyume: *Nods* Yeah! She said she put in some extra memory storage and a holo-projector, so that I could do this!

*Fuyume quickly stands up and turns around, and then suddenly shuts down. A few seconds later, a small figure about seven inches tall appears on the screen, smiling. She looks human, but there's no mistaking the pink hair and dress as that of the giant robot standing in front of them*

Fuyume: *Now speaking from the hologram* She gave me a wireless connection to the ARC so that I could transfer myself over to it at any time and help you from there! Neato, huh?

Derek: Okay, I'll admit it. That one's pretty good.

Masaki: Pretty out there, too. Even for us.

Derek: Masaki. Talking cats.

Masaki: Point taken.

Derek: And you have to admit, she's cute like this.

Fuyume: *Giggles* Arigatou, Derek-sama! You're pretty cute too, now that I get a good look at you!

Derek: Um, well, that's....

Masaki: *Starts laughing* Hey, you finally found a girl who's interested WITHOUT wanting to kill you! Good job!

Derek: Shaddap, Andoh! At least I know I'm not gonna have to spend money on dinner and flowers when they're shooting at me!

Kuro: *Sighs* You have some wierd standards, Derek....

Derek: Coming from the black cat wearing a ribbon, I might just take that as a compliment. C'mon, we might as well go on the tour, then. Luna knows, I could use a little bit of a break.

Fuyume: Okay! But, wait a minute... *Disappears*

Derek: Huh?

Fuyume: *Reappears on his visor, shrunken to about three and a half inches and obviously chibi. She then strikes a pose.* Tada! Connection to the ARC-Visor re-established! Now I can help your visual stuff, too!

Derek: That's....great. Absolutely great. Let's go now.

Fuyume: Okay! *Turns around so that she's actually facing the same direction Derek is* So, where are we gonna go first?

Masaki: I think, knowing Derek, he's gonna say....

Derek/Masaki: The bar.

Derek: *Immediately glares at Andoh*

Masaki: *Grins* You're not that hard to figure out, man. Lighten up.

Derek: *Sighs* Sure. Let's go, then.

Fuyume: *Smiles and starts giggling* This is gonna be so much fun!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #832 on: March 28, 2008, 09:02:02 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well people, I'm going back, Captain Kalia, it was nice seeing you all again! Suzie, after this whole mess is over let's go out for a drink! *wink*

*Gets to the hangar bay to return to the Armorlion*

See you all again!

*departs*
IP Logged

« Reply #833 on: March 28, 2008, 09:19:49 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*returns to Metatron's hangar bay*

Tech:Hey, Tyria, did you hear the news? Derek found himself some crybaby pink mecha girl! Heard she cried so loud that he had to use a industrial strength airhorn to call her attention.

Tyria:Industrial strength airhorn you say...and then I am the mad one here...really...sorry people, but I want to think of something usefull to develop to the text battle, since Commander Gai refused any help from DC. At least when the time to attack comes, we can count on them to send  some units.

Tech:Sure, just don't call me for a test wherever you come up with!

*walks to quarters*

Thinking to himself:...what could I develop...a new mecha? Nah...too little time...maybe I could push Infinity Justice...yeah, that's a idea, since I would barelly make it, at least I will already to open it to repair all damages...but I want to do something new...something bizzarre will work too...

*Image of 2 girly designed robots dancing with/beating Derek's mech comes to mind with a pink mecha girl acting as lead singer*

Thinking to himself:...that was...disturbing...after all, there is no way in hell that her singing will work on space...l...but maybe...a karaoke for future use? Hmn...what about those 2 dancing mecha...even if I build them...where would I find someone to pilot them...

*arrives in room*

Thinking to himself:Ah, to hell with that, I'll think tomohow...

*grabs Megirot pillow custom made using AGGF founds in secret and goes to sleep*

IP Logged

« Reply #834 on: March 28, 2008, 09:43:50 PM » by ChrisABlair
Mechanic: Oh, hey, Chris! *waves from hangar door*

Chris: Hey! What's going on it there? I heard a loud noise and a feminine voice saying "....KIDNAPPED!!!".

*Mechanic points into door, and Chris looks though*

Chris: What the fu--? GAHHH!!

*The Fei-Yen points at him and screams*

Chris: Holy shit, oh my god!! *falls on rear end*

Chris: Wha, what is that?! Derek!! HEEELP!!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #835 on: March 28, 2008, 10:02:26 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek:*Stops walking and looks back for a second* Hmm? Eh, hang on a sec Masaki. Thought I heard more girl screaming back at the hangar.

Masaki: Sounds fun. *Looks around* I think it's coming from Chris down there.

Derek: *Looks* ....So it is. You seem to be having an effect on people, Fuyume-chan.

Fuyume: *Looking around with interest* Alex-chan said you used to say that about her, too.

Derek: For good reason. *Calls out loudly* Relax, Chris! She won't hurt you unless she trips! Just stay away from her and you'll be fine!

Fuyume: *Puffs her cheeks up and storms over to the front of the visor to confront him* Hey, that's not very nice, Derek-sama! My Fei-chan body automatically goes into sleep mode whenever I'm not in it, you know! She couldn't trip even if she wanted to! I oughta blackout your visor for being so mean!

Derek: *Sweatdrops a bit* Sorry, sorry! I was just trying to make a joke and scare the rookie a bit. I'm not saying you're clumsy or anything at all Fuyume-chan, honest!

Fuyume:*Thinks about it for a second, then calms down* Well, alright. *Starts to walk back to the side of the visor* As long as you're sor-reeeaaaaahh! *Trips and falls on her face*

Derek/Masaki: *Sweatdrop*

Fuyume: *@_@* I'm ay-okaaaaaaay~

Masaki: We don't HAVE to say it, that's why.

Derek: Welcome to Alexis's programming. Ten bucks says I could send her flying with a really sudden headshake, too.

Masaki: Pass. You sound like you've already seen it happen before.

Derek: I have. Let's go.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #836 on: March 28, 2008, 10:09:58 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*just outside the bar*

Hello Masaki, Derek.

*enters the bar*

Derek man your new girlfriend is making Mica jealous but, you know this is my first time seeing a stable Fei-yen outside a virtual environment ... Why do I hear giggling?

*looks down at chibi Fuyume*

*tries to hold back... successes*

Wow man you got your own cute little mascot.  How adorable, does she have a name?
IP Logged

« Reply #837 on: March 28, 2008, 10:34:21 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Fuyume:*Switches over to the ARC and bows*  Konbanwa! I'm BWAKX-FEI-1 Fuyume-chan! Nice to meet you! *Smiles and waves*

Derek: Yeah. Turns out she's been sent to help by one of my old friends. Just sorta giving her a tour at the moment.

Masaki: Which just happened to start at the bar. Like most of his tours do.

Derek: Keep joking, Cybuster. I've got no problems leaving you to find your own way around Mao Industries. I still get lost around here.

Masaki: I'll be good. Hey, wait. You said it yourself that your first time here was on our way through to Jupiter!

Derek: Thus, it's perfectly explainable that I can still get lost around here.

Shiro: *Shakes his head* Circular logic at it's finest, meow....

IP Logged

« Reply #838 on: March 28, 2008, 10:39:40 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Talis: "IT'S SOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE."

relax Talis, I have a feeling Derek won't part with her even if you offer him a couple billion

as long as she doesn't have friends that might encroach on my sword Surfing style; although I'll probably be using the DX for a while...

hey anyone want to try the 008X ? I'd hate to see it go to waste...

Tyria you want some thing to build? go to office 734 of the Mao main building and tell them I sent you. (make sure you tell her about Giga-chan *chuckles*)

IP Logged

« Reply #839 on: March 28, 2008, 10:54:17 PM » by ChrisABlair
Eh, so... You're friend Alexis made this... gave birth to this 'Fuyume'. Charmed, I'm sure.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 392202 times) 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 109
Jump to: