aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 424611 times) 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #840 on: March 28, 2008, 11:27:09 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*Leave the bar*

Hey Andrew just the man I was looking for. here take a look at this

*hand over datapad*

the parts don't exist yet but, those are plans for a new model of Strike StrikeE. I can arrange for us to get the parts to upgrade the Strike but it will a couple of months and don't ask me how I got those plans... I rather not talk about it.
IP Logged

« Reply #841 on: March 29, 2008, 01:07:37 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, guys... find a vidscreen.
I wanna see what the boss came up with.

"We interrupt this program for a special report.

Greetings. I am Britai Kridanik.
As you know, the Galaxy Network is down. More specifically, all the relays to the Sol system are down. Some of you have undoubtedly noticed that it's impossible to get fold coordinates for interstellar jumps. And on top of everything, many cities have been attacked by Aerogater mecha.

48 hours ago, a vessel from the Balmar Empire appeared in the Sol system and demanded humanity's unconditional surrender.
The Galaxy Network and fold charts were immediately offline'd to prevent the invaders from finding and attacking the colonies.

If humanity surrenders to the Balmarians, your survival will be assured. They will brainwash humans and use them as pilots for their army. You would be cogs in the Balmarian war machine, little different from the zentradi you once fought against.

If you fight back, you will die. Or so the Balmarians claim.

I have always admired the tenacity of the human spirit. When faced with an obstacle, humans don't see an impenetrable brick wall. They see the cracks in the mortar. No foe is infallible, and the only true defeat is found in giving up.

*As Britai says this, video clips play in the background. The Macross charging into the Zentradi fleet, Gaogaigar locked in combat with EI-01, and a damaged Gespenst adding it's machine gun to the rain of fire pouring against the Valsion's shield are just some of the images presented*

I was once on the receiving end of this tenacity. I know how fiercely you can fight, even... no, especially when logic says you have no chance of victory.
As an enemy, I admired that undefeatable spirit and the ingenuity it fueled.
As an ally, I was a part of this same spirit as it  brought victory against an armada of five million warships. It was a battle I was proud to be part of, with allies I was honored would accept me. I have never once regretted turning my guns against my people.

If surrender is an option, if you would willingly submit your minds and bodies to the Balmarians, then the culture I admired so much is already dead.

The Balmarians are not as invincible as they claim. They have a weakness, and we can find it.
An attack force is rallying at the Moon. I am joining them.
And the Macross has risen from it's long rest to once again defend humanity against those that would see all humanity broken at their feet.

But our numbers are still small.

Now is the time for all humans to lay aside their differences and join us. Be they from the Earth Federation, Neo-Zeon, The Divine Crusaders, or any of a number of other factions, all of them are capable of rising above their differences to battle this new threat. If you can fight, I urge you to join us.

I make this request not as a UN Spacey admiral. Nor as a warrior seeking allies. I make it as a man that wants to see humanity's light continue to spread through the galaxy.

I shall see you all again after we win."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #842 on: March 29, 2008, 01:33:02 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Thinking to himself:...that was...disturbing...after all, there is no way in hell that her singing will work on space...l...but maybe...a karaoke for future use? Hmn...what about those 2 dancing mecha...even if I build them...where would I find someone to pilot them...
Tyria, don't think out loud so much. It scares me.

But here.
*tosses a data disk*
If you wanna make singing mecha, you might find some of the Sound Force research useful.
Speaker pods are your friends. And if in doubt, blanket the airwaves with a broad-spectrum transmission.

I don't really care how bad an idea this is, as long as it keeps you away from Aerogater... excuse me, Balmarian, tech

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #843 on: March 29, 2008, 04:08:29 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
You know this kinda reminds me of the Gulfer attacks a few years back. It's a shame that Dendoh left for Eden  a few weeks ago but atleast Ogre still in Sol
IP Logged

« Reply #844 on: March 29, 2008, 04:20:34 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
if Britai learned one thing from culture it's how to make a speech

*a knock comes from the door to the Duragriez lounge*

come on in.

* the door opens and a tall green haired woman in a flight suit with red markings enters followed by a man with blue hair and glasses wearing a UNS captain's uniform*

<nearly falling out of my chair in surprise> M-M-M-Max and Millia!!

what are you doing here? weren't you leaving to return to City 7?

Max: "well we would have but someone went and deleted the fold charts before we could leave. and, oh yeah, some aliens just warped in and threated the earth."

so wait why were you here in the first place?

Millia: "like I told you last time we can't-"
Max: "no need to keep quite any longer; We were here for a new mother ship for our colony fleet"

but the new Macross classes aren't built here.  And even if they were it'd be kinda hard to keep it a secret, wouldn't it?

Max: "it's  a whole new class built by Mao and based on the Kurogane, with a few of those Macross extras"

but that's not big enough to pull a colony ship-

Max: "this one is..."

now that that's settled, why exactly are you 'here' ?

Millia : "to help."
Max: "what she's trying to say is due to some legal technicalities most of UNS can't act and we decided to join up with you for the time being rather than wait for the bureaucrats"

I'm honored you're willing to join us, how bout we start by sharing some drinks I haven't seen you in forever Max; care to join us Millia?

Millia: "not yet, I have to meet someone else first"

He's on the Focker two docks over.

*Millia cracks a somewhat malicious smile turns and leaves*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #845 on: March 29, 2008, 05:07:36 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee feels a sudden chill run through his spine*

Something is very wrong... but what could it be...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #846 on: March 29, 2008, 05:58:04 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*in front of Mao office 734*

I really have a baaaaaad feeling about this...Commander Gai just seemed so happy...

*talks to personal Haro of Doom*

Haro, if I don't giuve the all clear signal in 10 minutes, go in eyes blazing at maximum power.

HARO!!

Shrugs...here goes nothing.

*enters the office*
IP Logged

« Reply #847 on: March 29, 2008, 06:21:32 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Chaostic, do you know anything about Gears, Ether amplifiers, or making adjustments for space combat?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #848 on: March 29, 2008, 06:59:32 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*Working on "building" a new part for a broken trash compactor for failed units*

Tyria:Damn you Sume Gai! YOU BASTARD!! YOU EVEN WARNED THEM ABOUT MY HARO OF DOOM!

Guard:Come on, WORK, your commander said you will stay here with us untill you completelly finish the maitenance of our junk disposal systems and YOU WILL DO IT OR BE ARRESTED FOR DANGEROUS EXPERIMENTS AND ANY OTHER EXCUSE WE CAN FIND!

Tyria:Arrrg...shoud have sticked with singing mecha girls...but no...I had to be idiot an-

Guard:Looks like you are finished here, come on, I received a call saying one of the sewage pipes isn't working right, so we need someone to check from INSIDE!! *evil grim*

*Tyria gives the guard the death glare that if he had a Mikene eye laser would have reduced the guard into nothing*

Guard:It's no use doing that, should have thinked of the pipe before making some freak Megirot that threatened the existence of mankind, so walk!!

Tyria:Sume Gai...I'll pay this one back...
IP Logged

« Reply #849 on: March 29, 2008, 08:24:47 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 08:58:09 AM by Derek »
Now, I'm not one for public speeches, but you gotta admit Kridanik knows how to make one. But, I'm curious about one little thing he said...

"What's that, Derek-sama?"

Was my hearing going out, or did he say the MACROSS was on it's way to help us?

*Fuyume quickly dons a pair of cokebottle lens glasses and pulls out a notepad, then starts looking through it*

"Hmm....no, I think he actually said that. Right before he started listing off a few faction groups in an attempt to appeal to everyone who possibly could help out so that they might do so."

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just checking.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #850 on: March 29, 2008, 09:43:27 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
hmm I only know how to adjustments for water based combat sorry
IP Logged

« Reply #851 on: March 29, 2008, 10:11:41 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
There are three machines that are not Fury that you may want to know about, one is a thing called Basileus which is supposed to combine with Granteed (don't ask me how, call Mao), there is a ZGMF-X42S Destiny, and a ES. I didn't think there was any ESs left. Figures out of all of them Dinah would be the one that survives docking platform is destroyed though.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #852 on: March 29, 2008, 01:26:09 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Now, I'm not one for public speeches, but you gotta admit Kridanik knows how to make one. But, I'm curious about one little thing he said...

"What's that, Derek-sama?"

Was my hearing going out, or did he say the MACROSS was on it's way to help us?

*Fuyume quickly dons a pair of cokebottle lens glasses and pulls out a notepad, then starts looking through it*

"Hmm....no, I think he actually said that. Right before he started listing off a few faction groups in an attempt to appeal to everyone who possibly could help out so that they might do so."

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just checking.

Yeah... fired it up for the morale boost more than anyth-
"THERE YOU ARE!"

Millia! What are you doing here?

"I believe I would be joining the defensive effort. Now where's the simulator? I want to see how my student is doing."

Ah. One moment.

*Jaybee looks over to an engineer*
Hey, did we ever get a performance model for The Power enhancements?

"No sir. We're still working on it."

Great.
Someone find Shara. Tell her to join me in the sim and use her QRau. And don't worry there's already a battle in progress.

"Sir, you are evil."

No, I just want to live.

*Jaybee raises his voice back to normal*

The sims are this way. Follow me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #853 on: March 29, 2008, 01:32:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Derek and Masaki both watch JayBee leave, and then slowly turn to look at each other as it sets in. Naturally, they both stand up at the exact same time and start heading for the door*

Derek: This, I have GOT to see.

Masaki: Think we can sell tickets?

Fuyume: *Has somehow set up a little booth on the side of the visor, and is sitting behind it* Betting is now officially open!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #854 on: March 29, 2008, 02:02:17 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*A FAST-packed VF-1J launches a pulse of gunpod fire at the YF-21, forcing it to break off an attack run. It scrapes some paint as it grazes an asteroid while escaping*

"Is that the best you can do, Jay? I'm going easy on you!"

Hey, I'm cutting you slack too, old lady!

*the voice channel goes deathly quiet*

"I see. Then I'm clearly doing you a disservice, and I'll quit holding back."

Shit... why did I say that?

*a gren outline appears, then forms into a red QRau  as a new pilot enters the sim*

"All right, I'm he...re...
*Shara's eyes lock onto the VF-1 as it turns, and levels it's gunpod*
"I'm gonna kill you fro this."

Milia: "You've got a lot of nerve, flying MY QRau."
*the VF-1 launches towards the QRau, and they begin a dogfight of rarely-seen ferocity*

She's almost matching Milia's skill... damn, but she's good.

*an outside voice intrudes on the YF-21's comm over the din of explosions, battle cries, and personal insults*
"Hey, what mods is that VF-1 running? I've never seen one move like that."
She has red paint on it, Mike.
"I'm serious."
So am I. The thing is stock. Hasn't even had the 1X upgrade.
*stunned silence*
"No way... I'd heard she was good, but... THAT good?"
Thanks for getting Shara in here.
"You know we're BOTH going to hell for this."
Probably sent there by Shara.

*dodges a flurry of lasers launched by the VF-1 and QRau both*
Milia: Don't just sit there!
Shara: YOU SON OF A BITCH!
*the women yell at the same time*

Sigh, I guess the reprieve is over.
*The YF-21 deploys it's swords*
Very well, ladies. I'll join the fight. Free-for-all, I take it?

"Yes, but the QRau is mine!"
"In your dreams!"

*flips on Info High*

All right, let's do this.
Limiter release.
Hey, any of you chickens sitting there on the spectator channel wanna join in? And Derek, I KNOW you've been charging an admission fee. I get 30 percent.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 424611 times) 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 109
Jump to: