aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 375987 times) 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #855 on: March 29, 2008, 02:23:09 PM » by ChrisABlair
*Hands money to Derek*
This is awesome.
*sits down with popcorn and watches the battle unfold*
Oh, hi Fuyume-chan.

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #856 on: March 29, 2008, 02:29:59 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Sitting down next to Chris after paying admission*

Who's winning so far?

*Steals a bit of Chris' popcorn*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #857 on: March 29, 2008, 03:20:50 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*stands arms crossed behind the bench*

sorry Jaybee this is your fight...

* max stands inconspicuous be side me*

Max: mind if I join in?

sure how bout we make it two on two

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #858 on: March 29, 2008, 03:33:47 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm back with the Destiny and Dinah (going to my personal collection), Basileus went to Mao for them to study. Millia's here? Haven't seen her since I joined the Far East Brigade. Derek, the Bellze is back in the hangar and ready to launch at any time. Chris I'm taking some of that popcorn.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #859 on: March 29, 2008, 04:38:06 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Sakura77, get down. I can't see and I paid good money for this seat.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #860 on: March 29, 2008, 05:48:41 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 05:50:49 PM by Derek »
Derek: C'mon, you three! Fight like there's no tomorrow! Fight like the universe depends on it! Just keep fighting, dammit! The longer you guys keep it going, the more seats get filled!

Masaki: *Wearing a tag that says "cashier" on it* C'mon! Only thirty bucks a pop! Who will win this fierce battle of champions? You don't want to miss out!

Fuyume: *In holoform, holding up a sign with a few different numbers on it* Betting is open at any time! 2:1 odds on the house favorite JayBee winning! 1.5 on the veteran warrior Millia! 3:1 on the stunning Miss Shara!

Derek: And betting will continue after the battle for the post-event of both women trying to kill JayBee! Don't forget to stick around for that entertaining spectacle!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #861 on: March 29, 2008, 06:11:45 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Derek: And betting will continue after the battle for the post-event of both women trying to kill JayBee! Don't forget to stick around for that entertaining spectacle!

Will you take bets on what JayBee will do during the beatdown? If so, I want to put down $15 on him begging for his life on his hands and knees.

IP Logged

« Reply #862 on: March 29, 2008, 07:01:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

Will you take bets on what JayBee will do during the beatdown? If so, I want to put down $15 on him begging for his life on his hands and knees.

Accepted! Anyone else?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #863 on: March 30, 2008, 12:55:20 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*The three mechs dance through space, lancing at each other with lasers, occasionally with missiles after there's an agreed reloading period. Damage to all three is superficial.*

How long... have we been... at this now?

"I haven't... been counting."

Well I need... to pee.
Is it reload time yet?

"It seems to be."
"Yeah, let's do that."

Any objections to me changing my weapon loadout?

"It won't do you any good, but go ahead."
"I can't see a problem. I'll kill you either way."

Okay. I'm gonna go ahead and set a win condition here. Just for convenience.

Computer: Set simulation termination conditions: Surviving mecha less than 2.
Enter maintainence mode immediately upon simulation termination. 
Reload all consumables.
Change YF-21 loadout: Deathblossom configuration.

*The YF-21 shimmers in space as the weapons and expansion packs change. It now has larger packs on the bottom with several panels, and a pair of large booster packs on the top, with a pivot point. The barrier disks disappear.*

Right, let's wrap this up quick.
Everyone ready?

"Yup."
"Roger."

All right. Resume combat when you here the chime. Computer: Chime in 5 seconds.

BING!

*The YF-21 plunges towards the QRau and VF-1 at full throttle, dodging between attacks. It flips around, stops, and transforms to battroid once it's directly between the other 2. The tip of the back packs swings down over the battroid's shoulders, and the panels on all the packs flip out to reveal 200 ungided missiles.*

Dodge this!
*The YF-21 crosses it's arms.*
Starliiiiight...
*And swings them out to the side*
SHOWER!
*All 200 missiles launch at once in every direction. The QRau and VF-1 dodge them with no problem, not even bothering to shoot them down.*

Shara: "I think we've just been insulted."
Milia: "Indeed. Did you honestly expect to hit us with that?

No, not really.
*A green sphere forms around the YF-21 as the barrier system activates in omnidirectional mode*
I expected to hit you with THIS!

*Space turns white as all 200 missiles explode in thermonuclear fire in a sphere around the YF-21. The VF-1 and QRau are vaporized instantly, the YF-21's barrier overloads equally fast and explodes outward. In the end, the YF-21 is alone in space, with smoke pouring off the mech's charred skin and a hole in the side where the barrier generator exploded. The simulation terminates.*

*Shara punches the simulator console in rage*
WHAT THE HELL CHEAP SHOT WAS THAT? COMPUTER, RESTART SIMULATION!

"The simulator is currently in maintainence mode, and will be unavailable for the next hour. We apologize for the inconvenience."

*Milia smiles. It's possible she laughed quietly, but it's difficult to tell.*
"I didn't think that strategy would ever be tried on such a small scale. You pass, if only for amusement."

*Jaybee leaps out of the sim and runs for the door*
Thank you ma'am! I'll see you again later! I apologize for what I'm about to do!

*Shara leaps out of the sim and launches after him*
NOT SO FAST YOU LITTLE SHIT!

*As he slams the door, Jaybee presses his palm to the lock panel. The lights on the panel flicker as he reprograms it. As the bolt engages, Shara's fist slams against the door.*
Thank GOD my implants are working again.
"OPEN THIS DOOR, YOU BASTARD!"

I DON'T THINK SO! I'M SORRY, MISSUS JENIUS!

"Did he just lock us in?"
"DAMN RIGHT HE DID!"
"LIEUTENANT MCQUADE, UNLOCK THAT DOOR NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!"
"YOU'RE A CIVILIAN NOW, REMEMBER? BYE NOW!"
*Jaybee resumes running as Milia joins Shara in beating against the door, with profanities in zentradi and terran echoing down the hallway*
I didn't expect them BOTH to forget about the emergency over-ride panel... I guess they really ARE that pissed...

"Hey, chief... we've got company coming."
*smacks a comm panel*
More Balmarians, Mike?

"No. Not even defold. Conventional thrust, from Earth. They're hailing us."

Put them on shipwide.

"Beg pard?"

I, ummm, kinda sorta locked Missus Jenius in the simulator with Shara. I think most of our forces are in the sim next door on the spectator channel, and there's no way in hell I'm going back."
"Doesn't Milia have an axe to grind with Shara? Like, a thermonuclear axe?"
Until about 30 seconds ago. Now they've united under the banner of killing Jaybee.
"I see... never a dull moment..."
Right. Now don't keep our guests waiting.
"Okie-dokie. Unidentified vessel, you are approaching the Anti-Balmarian Alliance. Please identify yourself."
*Jaybee steps onto the bridge, and sees a familiar mech pilot, sans bucketmask*
"This is Milliardo Peacecraft, commander of the Peacemillion. We're here to offer our support to the Alliance. We have thirty Tauruses at our disposal in addition to the ship's armaments."
Zechs?! I was starting to wonder if you were still alive after the ass whooping we gave you.
"I beg your pardon? I am Milliardo Peacecraft, and am unaware of any 'asswhoopings' which I have been on the recieving end of. Who am I adressing?"
Jaybee, of the Aeon Genesis Guardian Force. And the guy that WHOOPED YOUR ASS six months ago.
"I'm afraid you're delusional, sir. I've never met you before in my life. And from what I heard, Zechs did not get his ass whooped. He took mild damage, and gave as good as he got."

*another voice breaks into the comm*
"Can it, Zechs. The bucket mask doesn't work unless you make an effort, which you never did. And you really need to come up with your own costumes instead of stealing other people's."
"I said I'm Milliardo Peacecraft. Who are you?"
"Quattro Bajeena, if you know what I mean. Anti-Balmarian Alliance, I am here to offer my support. Check the lunar surface and you'll find a Hyaku Shiki headed towards Mao Industries. That's me. I'd appreciate it if I didn't have to walk the whole way."

I'll meet you in a shuttle in ten minutes, Mister Aznable. I need to get off the ship anyways.

"Roger. I'll stop here and save the fuel."

*a pair of enraged meltrandi burst through the bridge's left door*
"JAYBEE!"
And that's my cue. I'm pleased to welcome Not-Zechs and not-Char to the Alliance. And goodbye!
*Jaybee dashes out the right door, and heads towards the hanger, locking every door behind him*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #864 on: March 30, 2008, 01:33:35 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
OK Jaybee what was that about?

DID YOU FORGET WE WERE ALL WATCHING THE FIGHT AS WELL?

unless you have a good reason behind this, I'll throw you in the brig.

now then Millia, Shara you boith agree to this correct

Millia: "I'm a very patient person I can wait for my own chance to punish him"

Shara: " I still want to kill him; but I'll restrain myself at your request"

well then Jaybee,...

IP Logged

« Reply #865 on: March 30, 2008, 01:43:27 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*keys a comm channel*
I only locked the sim chamber we were in! I thought you guys were in the other one! I didn't see Derek's ticket booth as I ran out, so I just assumed.

The good reason I had would be saving my life from an angry Shara.

And really, if there's over a dozen people in there and not ONE of you remembered the manual bypass, you DESERVE to be locked in there with a pair of raging meltrandi, and we need to conduct emergency drills far more often. That was never intended to buy me more than a half-minute.

And quit egging those two on!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #866 on: March 30, 2008, 01:53:59 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well you try getting past two angry Meltradi to reach the Bypass switch sometime.

and locking Shara in only made it worse Jaybee, I could've restrained just her but with Millia as well.  You just opened a real can of worms Jaybee...

I've smoothed things over, but Millia says her forgiveness will cost a day in the sims with her and Shara wants her Stromvogel cleaned and waxed by hand

now on other matters Greetings Quattro and Milliardo

IP Logged

« Reply #867 on: March 30, 2008, 02:00:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Sheesh. I didn't even expect Millia to blow up in the first place.

And Shara can stuff it. I'm not waxing her plane, by hand or otherwise. She needs to worry about what happens if Millia sees that red paintjob on it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #868 on: March 30, 2008, 03:55:52 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
you better think of something Jaybee cause the Oxygen reserves in the 21 won't last as long as Shara's anger.

IP Logged

« Reply #869 on: March 30, 2008, 04:59:14 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Good thing I'm in a large shuttle. Besides, worse comes to worst, I can drop out of sight in the nearest residential dome. I may not act it, but I can be subtle and discreet when it's needed. 'Cuz I'm a secret agent man, secret agent man... they've given me a number, and taken away my name.

"Stop singing! For the love of all that is holy, stop singing!"

Sorry, Char.

Anyways, it'd be a pity to if I couldn't make the fight in my preferred mech, but I'm sure I could find something. And can you imagine the look on that Levi chick's face when a BALL started ripping her forces apart?
*stretches a bit*
I think I could take her in a fight, honestly. But it's not a theory I'm anxious to test.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 375987 times) 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 109
Jump to: