aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: Isabell78R

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 406711 times) 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #870 on: March 30, 2008, 05:25:34 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll try to settle things Jaybee but you'll owe me big time if I can get this straitened out.

and Quattro do me a favor and convey to Jaybee that locking half of your wingmen in a room with a pair of angry Meltradi isn't a good way to keep friends.

Quattro: "Did something happen?"

nothing serious but Mason's got some bruises and Derek's got a mean black eye.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #871 on: March 30, 2008, 05:28:52 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'll try to settle things Jaybee but you'll owe me big time if I can get this straitened out.

and Quattro do me a favor and convey to Jaybee that locking half of your wingmen in a room with a pair of angry Meltradi isn't a good way to keep friends.

Quattro: "Did something happen?"

nothing serious but Mason's got some bruises and Derek's got a mean black eye.
Is my third of Derek's profits suitable compensation? I gather he made a pretty penny.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #872 on: March 30, 2008, 06:56:42 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*worst smell you ever smelled in life goes into the bridge and stands before Sume Gai*

Tyria reporting back from "construction" duty!!

Sume Gai: Fine fine, just go take a shower!!

Hope the smell sticks to the bridge...

*goes take a shower*

Hmn...now I need to star working on the singing mecha girl...not better to do...
IP Logged

« Reply #873 on: March 30, 2008, 07:06:56 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
and II thought Ms. Radom would just chew the guy out

what was she working on

IP Logged

« Reply #874 on: March 30, 2008, 08:23:58 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 08:32:31 AM by Derek »
In JayBee's semi-defense, that black eye was probably my fault for trying to get past them to get to the door and unlock it. Millia's got one hell of a hook. I have yet to actually take my visor off and she slammed me straight through it.

Nevertheless, after THAT little stunt, there's no way he's getting 30%. You only get a cut when you don't make a point of screwing over the bookie. Not to mention, he completely ruined the second round of bets on how badly they'd mangle him for this whole thing.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to see Cybuster here over to Medical. I at least had the advantage of some kind of headgear. He didn't.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #875 on: March 30, 2008, 08:44:55 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Let's all calm down before we do something we will reget.

*Chair gets thrown*

That's it! Slumber Wave!

*Activates Ether *

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #876 on: March 30, 2008, 09:00:16 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Watches nearly everyone who still hadn't left the sim pass out*

Interesting trick, Andrew. You even knocked out Kuro and Shiro.

*Glances into the corner of his visor to note Fuyume sound asleep, and actually starting to fall of the screen from moving around*

......And Fuyume, too. Not quite sure how. Oh well. Off to Medical I go.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #877 on: March 30, 2008, 09:03:50 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
JayBee that was a low blow. Commander if you don't need me I'll be talking with Millia and Max.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #878 on: March 30, 2008, 09:56:45 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
She was working on impriving Mao's current mech specs and asked for mine opinion on what could we do to keep the units stable.
Dr. Random was really interested in discussing with me integration with real GN-Drive units (despite my smell that is). They not only are a efficient power source, but they work better than a Tesla Drive, so lump of iron (AKA Alt-Aisen) will have more armor and still walk and the Huckbines will really dance around most enemies. Stangely, that was when she commented about haring of another broken trash compactor and I ran back to the ship. She also said thre are some weapons like Boosted Hammer, Neo Chackran Shooter and other weapons that Mao is nearly finishing porduction, we are free to take some with us.
IP Logged

« Reply #879 on: March 30, 2008, 10:04:47 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, I'm back from Medical. The Doc says that Masaki's gonna have a hell of a goose egg for awhile, but he's not seriously hurt or concussed or anything.

Citan then made a point of asking me what kind of brick wall fell on him in the first place.

Now, I have money to count. If you'll excuse me...

IP Logged

« Reply #880 on: March 30, 2008, 02:09:46 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Nevertheless, after THAT little stunt, there's no way he's getting 30%. You only get a cut when you don't make a point of screwing over the bookie. Not to mention, he completely ruined the second round of bets on how badly they'd mangle him for this whole thing.
Hey, I'm not the one that decided to move everyone into the main sim chamber instead of the spectator room.

And it's really not my fault the betting tended towards how badly I was gonna get beaten and away from me making a daring escape filled with Loony Tunes hijinks.
Actually... shouldn't be HAPPY? The house won.
Anyways.... shuttle's down. Char and the Hyaku Shiki will be boarding the Durageiz momentarily. I'm gonna take a walk around town.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #881 on: March 30, 2008, 02:43:05 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Watches nearly everyone who still hadn't left the sim pass out*

Interesting trick, Andrew. You even knocked out Kuro and Shiro.

*Glances into the corner of his visor to note Fuyume sound asleep, and actually starting to fall of the screen from moving around*

......And Fuyume, too. Not quite sure how. Oh well. Off to Medical I go.

If you liked that, I have a few that aren't useless in robot combat.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #882 on: March 30, 2008, 03:42:35 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 03:58:30 PM by Derek »
Well, all told, this Nabiki Tendo moment worked out pretty well in the end. Not counting Masaki's cut, total profit came to an amazing 6,529 creds. Pretty good for such short notice on the whole thing. Aside from the minor black mar of JayBee's exodus at the end that resulted in a few of us getting hurt and my racketeering partner getting knocked out, today's going pretty good. I seriously doubt there's anything short of an enemy attack that could do anything to ruin my day.

*Turns a corner, stops, and immediately draws his gun*

"....Well, that's a rather....interesting way of introducing yourself."

Zechs Merquise. Funny meeting you here.

"Sorry, but you've got the wrong guy. Milliardo Peacecraft. I'd offer to shake your hand, but..."

*Derek calmly puts his gun away, keeping an eye on Milliardo the entire time*

Sorry. You have a rather...uncanny resemblance to the guy.

"That pilot JayBee mentioned the same thing. Are you also an AGGF pilot who fought Zechs at that battle?"

Sorta. Derek Zerus Barona, mercenary for hire working for the AGGF. I tend to pilot the Gundam Deathscythe in battle.

"....Ah. Then, that would make you...."

You know, it's a really good thing that you're not Zechs. That jerk completely fried 'Scythe's arm with just one shot, and then chased me around with his goons for awhile until I finally had to collapse a cave on top of myself in order to hide out until my reinforcements could show up. If I ever happened to run across him again, say, in an empty hallway on one of the AGGF's battleships, why, I might just consider returning the favor and blowing HIS shoulder halfway off before leaving him to rot in a hole for a few days. So it sure is a good thing you're not him, huh?

"So it would seem. You seem to harbor quite the grudge."

Well, he did make a point of rubbing it in as he did it. Universal law of karma states that he'd really have it coming, after that. Oh hey, look at the time. I gotta get going. Nice meeting you, Milliardo.

"Nice meeting you too, Mr. Barona...."

*Starts to walk off, then stops*

Oh, I should mention. I don't shoot my own teammates, even when I really want to. So don't worry that someone might come up from behind and blow out your kneecaps or anything, even if you totally deserve it. See ya, Zechs.

*Calmly walks away, whistling to himself*

And somehow, my day feels just a wee bit brighter.

IP Logged

« Reply #883 on: March 30, 2008, 06:06:01 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:17:48 PM by Sume Gai »
another moment for the AGGF's greatest hits...

Jaybee, I managed to get Shara off your back (It took a lot of bargaining, yelling and a little fisticuffs to do it)

she's probably still not going to be very happy to see you, but I can't get Millia off your back.  (She insists that if you don't come to the sims she'll come to you, with live ammo)

as for paying me back you'll be buying drinks till the Balmarians leave (and maybe even longer)

I also think it would be a good idea if you personally apologized to everyone who you locked in, including Shara (though it's probably best if you wait a bit for her)

IP Logged

« Reply #884 on: March 30, 2008, 10:55:04 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I also think it would be a good idea if you personally apologized to everyone who you locked in, including Shara (though it's probably best if you wait a bit for her)

He doesn't have to apologize to me, I fully understand what drives a man to flee at high speed away from the hounds of hell barking at his heels. I'll just settle for keeping that share of the cash and call it even.

I DO expect him to apologize to Cybuster when he comes to, though. Masaki took that blow to the skull trying to back me up, and I REALLY don't like it when my wingmen have to take a bullet for my sake. I don't like feeling like I owe anyone for saving my ass. If I do, it means I didn't do a good enough job of keeping it out of the fire.

IP Logged

(Read 406711 times) 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 109
Jump to: