aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421650 times) 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #915 on: April 01, 2008, 05:15:25 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
The only reason that I keep asking around is because I want to see if I can get one added to the R-1 at some point.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #916 on: April 01, 2008, 05:59:41 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tch...we'll have to steep up work with Infinity Justice, it will be tight, but at least we can leave the final adjustments to after we depart. Also, Dr. Random is asking if you wouldn't mind to leave that GN-Drive we got in her hands, she is really happy thinking of messing around with it, she said it is somethingl ike "showing how it is done  to those stupid EOT lovers"...
IP Logged

« Reply #917 on: April 01, 2008, 06:13:06 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 07:12:42 PM by Derek »
Derek: I almost thought we were just gonna take things easy for the rest of the time until Armageddon. Darn. Oh well.

Masaki: Think there's anything else we should be doing to get ready?

Derek: Astronage's had all of my machines except for that Val fixed up to high hell, and they probably made a point at looking at Cybuster, too.

Masaki: What about the Fei-Yen? That hasn't really been looked at, has it?

Derek:*Shrugs* We might as well ask. Fuyume?

Fuyume: *Currently wearing an apron with smiling chibi faces of Masaki and the cats and sweeping back and forth across the visor with a pink broom* Dusty, dusty....Huh?

Derek: Is there anything special about your Fei-chan that Astronage should be aware of if he needs to repair it?

Fuyume: Hmmmm.....Nope! Alex-chan told me the only thing Fei-chan needs to keep going is peace and love!

Derek: In true Alexis fashion. Okay, you can go back to cleaning now.

Fuyume: Okay! *Starts sweeping again* Dusty, dusty....

Masaki: It makes sense to me, cause I was sitting here when she asked if she could start cleaning up all the stuff you have on that visor. But you know anyone else would find that REALLY wierd.

Derek: Probably. I'd have expected you to be flattered by the apron, though.

Masaki: I find it funny, yeah. Anyone would after a few drinks. But I still find it a little wierd that she can turn around and stuff, though. Don't AIs usually just make themselves face in all directions so they can talk to everybody?

Derek: Blame Alex's grasp of personality analysis. It's perfectly fine for an AI to be all smart and omniscient, but no one's really gonna like talking to it. Even if you don't hang out with it more than you have to, humans will pretty much always find themselves genuinely liking an AI that actually seems like another human.

Masaki: Huh. Sounds like the sort of thing that comes from experience.

Derek: From a fourteen year old running around with a group of mercenaries for hire? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was.

Masaki: Yeah.....*Looks towards the door*...Hey, am I drunk, or did Char just walk into the bar?

Derek:*Looks over*......Well, the jury's still out on that first one, but I'm gonna say yes to the second. Hey, Quattro! C'mon over and have a few with us!

*Ch--Quattro walks over*

Quattro: Blue Wings. I almost hoped I wouldn't run into you. *Looks over at Masaki* ....Is something wrong?

Masaki: Quattro? The hell kind of name is that, seriously?

Quattro: Oh, for the love of--It's an alias, it doesn't have to make all THAT much sense, does it?

Masaki: I guess not. And you're still pulling it off better than Zechs.

Quattro: So it seems. I heard about your little run in with him in the hallway, Blue Wings. *Looks over at Derek* I'm surprised you didn't just go ahead and--Derek.

Derek: Yeah?

Quattro: You have a magical girl sweeping leaves across your visor.

Derek: I'm aware.

Quattro: Do I even want to know why?

Derek: She's my little sister's kid. Promised to look after her for a little while. Fuyume, introduce yourself to the nice shades-wearing man.

Fuyume: *Looks up* Huh? *Turns around and looks at Quattro* Oh, okay! *Transfers over to the ARC projector, broom and apron intact, and bows* Hello! I'm BWAKX-FEI-1 Fuyume-chan! Nice to meet you! *Smiles and waves*

Quattro: Quattro Bajeena. And before anyone says otherwise, no, I don't know a guy named Char Aznable. The resemblance is purely coincidental.

Fuyume: Okay! Please be good friends with Derek-sama and Masa-chan! *Moves back over to the visor and continues sweeping*

Quattro: Well, she certainly has manners.

Derek: I blame her mother. So, you gonna stand there all day, or do you want to sit down and help us run up JayBee's tab?

Quattro: Well, since you asked so nicely...*Sits down* Scotch on the rocks.

Masaki: Hey, what a coincidence. One shades-wearing blonde drinking scotch with another.

Derek: Almost. The big difference is that I'm not hiding my identity. That, and this thing's perscription.

Quattro: Explains why you're wearing it inside. You have to admit, a blue visor covering the entire upper half of your face does draw attention. The wing-like things on the side don't help.

Derek: I'm going to take your word for that, considering your experience with masks. Now, since your drink is here, I propose a toast.

Masaki: Yeah?

Quattro: This'll be good.

Derek: Gentlemen, to the upcoming battles. May we kick ass, take names, and most importantly, look real cool doing it. Cheers!

Masaki: Good enough for me!

Quattro: I'll drink to that.

*The three of them chink their glasses together, and go for it*

Fuyume:*Smiles* Kampai!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #918 on: April 01, 2008, 07:20:56 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Know anything about Ether amplifiers?
Do I!

Hmm... I really need to get in contact with the Junk Guild and see if I can't get my hands on some Core Block parts or something.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #919 on: April 01, 2008, 09:35:07 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ugh, my head hurts...
What did I DO last night?

"I believe it's described as getting totally shit-faced."
Shara?
*looks around*
Okay, this IS my quarters, so... let me rephrase that.
What THE HELL did I do last night?

"Don't flatter yourself. I dragged you out of the bar before your liver exploded and showered everyone around you with bits of booze."

Aww, c'mon, I'm sure it wasn't that... what's this?
"It's a partial list of what you drank last night."

Holy CRAP! Why HASN'T my liver exploded?

"From what I heard of your drunken ramblings, you have an artificial  toxin filter in your system, and you were busy trying to overload it so you could get, quote, properly drunk. You also refused to leave the bar because, quote, if I stand up I'll fall down, so I need to keep sitting here."

That'd be funny if it wasn't me...

"You ALSO ejected the contents of your stomach all over me after making that statement."

Ah-ha... and you let me live?

"I'm not in the habit of killing allies. Nor people that can't fight back. I WAS hoping I could at least knock you back into unconsciousness when you woke up, but it looks like I could kill you with a feather duster right now."

So you sat here all night JUST so you could punch my lights out?

"Well... there was also some medical concern. But apparently you aren't allowed in the medical bay when you're inebriated, unless you're ALREADY showing signs of a life-threatening problem. So someone HAD to stick around. And since I was the poor sap that dragged you out of the bar, you were declared my responsibility. "

Stupid Doc... start one drunken brawl in the infirmary and he holds it against you forever.

Sorry about that.
And about the shirt.
Is there anything else I should apologize for?

"Not to me. I believe you threatened to eat Kuro, though. I've been told he deserved it, but it was still a threat made in poor taste."
Ku... ro?

"Masaki's cat... the black one. He is apparently an angry drunk."

I know who he is.... I was just making sure I heard right... wait, the cat was drunk? Should I ask WHY the cat was drunk?

"Based on my experience, I would say no. Besides, even if you DO ask, I don't have the slightest idea."

Right... anything else?

"You have a simulator session in thirty minutes. You seem to have challenged Milliardo Peacecraft to a not-rematch. Your words."

Ugh.... I wonder if he'll take a raincheck...
I guess I better get cleaned up. I think I needed to mend some bridges with him anyways.

"Oh, and consider us even for recent events."
*Shara waves towards the Blowsperior*

I must still be drunk... it looks like my motorcycle is pink with red polka dots. And parked in my quarters.

"Flowers, actually."

Beg pard?

"The polka-dots are red flowers. It's MY Death Blossom. Bye, now."
*Shara leaves quickly*

Ya know, I really oughta be a lot more pissed off about this.
But having that bitch Rodriguez in the brig kinda makes everything seem not so bad.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #920 on: April 01, 2008, 10:17:27 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Know anything about Ether amplifiers?
Do I!

Hmm... I really need to get in contact with the Junk Guild and see if I can't get my hands on some Core Block parts or something.

Great! I have been wanting to hear that for a few weeks now. I think we should do our test unit on the R-Blade first, though.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #921 on: April 01, 2008, 10:55:34 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Ah, just one question first. What do they use Ether amplifiers on again? All I've been hearing about lately are GN Drives and ZA POWAH. (Though that second one isn't such a bad thing...)

IP Logged

« Reply #922 on: April 02, 2008, 12:28:52 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*stumbles into the sim*

Ahhh.... Milliardo, was it?

"You're late. Though honestly, I'm surprised you showed up at all."

Sorry. It was a bad evening.
Look, we seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot.
"I believe you called me a bucket-head."
Actually, that was Quattro. The guy with the huge sunglasses. Or maybe Char. It's hard to tell.

But that's beside the point. The point is you came here to offer your assistance, and I was a bit of an ass when I took the call.
I owe you an apology, mister Peacecraft.

"Consider it accepted. ... Are you still up for the sim battle, or 'asswhooping part two' as you so eloquently referred to it?"

Ahhh.... I apologize again, mister Peacecraft. I seem to have been quite a bother to EVERYONE last night.

"You threatened to eat someone's cat... and I'd swear the cat dared you to try it. ... I think you aren't the only one that had too much to drink."

Naw, that's just Kuro.
Masaki's cats DO talk. It's best not to ask how.

So... let's do this.
"Can you really put up a decent fight in this condition? I'd prefer not to abuse an invalid."

It would be a great dishonor to this ship's namesake if I couldn't fight with a raging hangover.
You have a mech chosen?

"There seems to be a modified Queadluun Rau in your database with a human-sized cockpit. That sounds interesting."

Oooooh, I hadn't realized we had that in the sim.
Make it two of 'em.

"By the way... if I WERE to adopt a pseudonym, hypothetically speaking... what advice would you give me on hiding my identity?"

*Jaybee grins*
Do something with the hair, Milliardo. It's FAR too distinctive. Cut it, braid it, blow it into an afro, anything.

"I see... I hadn't, errr, wouldn't have thought of that. "
Never too late to learn, right?

*Jaybee hops into the sim*
Let's do this.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #923 on: April 02, 2008, 12:41:31 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Ah, just one question first. What do they use Ether amplifiers on again? All I've been hearing about lately are GN Drives and ZA POWAH. (Though that second one isn't such a bad thing...)

a Ether amplifier is a device used in conjunction with a Ether Machine to allow the pilots effectively use Mana, Prana, Chi, Ether or or other sorts of ablittlys that the pilot has(these skills are aether innate or learned though training) a Ether Amplifier is simply a device that amplifies the pilot’s own Ether, ect, ect enough to effect a gear-sized foe

once people who could use ether where a dime a dozen but, after the loss of the Zophar the power of ether seemingly disappeared from the universe but there are still a few who can use ether
IP Logged

« Reply #924 on: April 02, 2008, 01:34:13 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Okay, that Ether. Yeah, I did some work on an Elemental a few years ago. Now we just need to figure out how to get the R-Blade to run off its pilot...

IP Logged

« Reply #925 on: April 02, 2008, 05:22:20 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Andrew, I'm well aware of what you want but due to the R-1's variable structure we can't add an either amplifier; Kirk says he has been able to reproduce them but they are too big for th R-1.

all our supplies are loaded; now, anyone else need anything?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #926 on: April 02, 2008, 06:42:29 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Andrew, I'm well aware of what you want but due to the R-1's variable structure we can't add an either amplifier; Kirk says he has been able to reproduce them but they are too big for th R-1.

Alright, alright. I'll let it go for now.

IP Logged

« Reply #927 on: April 02, 2008, 07:04:32 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE

Alright, alright. I'll let it go for now.
really  iirc most Ether amplifiers are less then a foot in dynamiter well it's most likely for the best without the Ether Machine it would wouldn't work for anything other then boosting the output of the T-link system
IP Logged

« Reply #928 on: April 02, 2008, 07:13:41 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I asked Kirk and he said it wouldn't fit if you disagree you'll have to talk to him...

on a side note did anyone get a video of Kuro and Jaybee last night?

or better yet, when Masaki and Shiro sang love ballads to each other?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #929 on: April 02, 2008, 08:09:29 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I asked Kirk and he said it wouldn't fit if you disagree you'll have to talk to him...

on a side note did anyone get a video of Kuro and Jaybee last night?

or better yet, when Masaki and Shiro sang love ballads to each other?

You guys oughta be glad my ARC has a video recorder. I, on the other hand, still find the love ballads thing a little creepy, even for Cybuster. Particularly since Shiro's the male.

(Gotta love Wiki. You'd never know Kuro was a girl if you didn't read it or watch clips from the OG shows and see that massive ribbon on her back.)

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 421650 times) 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 109
Jump to: