aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 439183 times) 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #930 on: April 02, 2008, 10:14:20 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm back with the Dinah and it works fine without the docking platform but, do we have any non-beam weapons that I can add to it since everything is beam based. I think I can add stuff but, I want to run it by Astronage and you Commander.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #931 on: April 02, 2008, 10:50:39 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:58:22 AM by Sume Gai »
there really isn't anything you can do; dinah is pretty much stuck as is.

it's design and structure prevent most add-ons

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #932 on: April 02, 2008, 11:01:51 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I guess I'll use it for high-speed combat and avoid using it if our foes have beam-nullifiers and absorbers (unlikely).

IP Logged

« Reply #933 on: April 02, 2008, 02:58:49 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
...if our foes have beam-nullifiers and absorbers (unlikely).
More likely than you think. I-Fields have been coming into fashion lately. Lots of beam weapons seems to work better against someone with, say, Phase Shift armor.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #934 on: April 02, 2008, 02:58:33 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 03:03:29 PM by Derek »
Well, I've checked around. Most of the ships are reporting all ready to go, and all of our mechs are set. If anyone's got anything else they want to take with us, now's your chance. Oh, and something else, since I'm thinking about it. I'm switching my theme song. Falling Down's great and all, but it's pretty high power for a basic theme. I'll probably save it for serious situations, but this is my new one.

Fire-Leo 05P "SYRINX" http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/4861/14

We're ready to go at any time, Commander. Just give the word, and maybe a roster update as well.

"Derek-sama, are you sure you don't have a hangover after last night?"

Not in the least. Now, let's go see where Masaki stashed all that asprin he was carrying, shall we?

"Hai!"

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #935 on: April 02, 2008, 05:24:15 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, the Infinity Justice is loaded, we had to work all night but it still needs some minor repairs that we didn't have time to finish as well as putting the armor back in place, so it will take some 2 or 3 days to be fully functional, but the vital upgrade is finished.
IP Logged

« Reply #936 on: April 02, 2008, 09:38:38 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Sakura, you realize that to make the Dinah work effectively, you need two people to work it, right?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #937 on: April 03, 2008, 07:38:30 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Actually you don't need to IF you are skilled enough to control most of the functions by your self. Dinah and Fury mechs are quite similar in controls (I just can't use Dinah at full power without something that can withstand massive G forces).

IP Logged

« Reply #938 on: April 03, 2008, 11:37:39 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You know, I just thought of something.

"What's that, Derek-sama?"

I haven't seen 'Vaun lately. Let's go find him and pester him about my Valcion.

"Okay!"

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #939 on: April 03, 2008, 02:29:18 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Actually you don't need to IF you are skilled enough to control most of the functions by your self. Dinah and Fury mechs are quite similar in controls (I just can't use Dinah at full power without something that can withstand massive G forces).

I thing I can do it  but we'll have to do a test run to be sure
IP Logged

« Reply #940 on: April 03, 2008, 04:47:46 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
ALL SHIPS, MOVE OUT!!

Metatron, launching

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #941 on: April 03, 2008, 05:06:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Let's rock and roll.

Duragreiz, taking off.

"Full speed ahead, wheeeeee~!"

Uh, yeah. Bright, feel free to disregard that.

IP Logged

« Reply #942 on: April 03, 2008, 05:25:29 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Let's rock and roll.

Duragreiz, taking off.

*Turning green at the thought*

Please?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #943 on: April 03, 2008, 05:49:38 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Let's rock and roll.

Duragreiz, taking off.

*Turning green at the thought*

Please?

Ah, you freak too easily at space travel. Low or no Gs are easy to deal with. It's those guys in the VFs that are at "Holy Shit" territory, as fast as they go.

IP Logged

« Reply #944 on: April 03, 2008, 05:50:52 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
It's something we can do after this fight since I would prefer to do it near Mao or home since then we can record everything. I would prefer if the target of our test run would be the Media Locus because it's AI so it can things that a human body wouldn't be able to withstand i.e. my reasons why I can't pilot Dinah at 100% by myself.

IP Logged

(Read 439183 times) 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 109
Jump to: