aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 425539 times) 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #945 on: April 03, 2008, 06:35:09 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Focker, let's go!

Britai: "Death Pickle, advance!"

You... actually named your ship the Death Pickle?

"It's a long story... you got the package I sent over, right?"

Yeah. The Jeniuses are in hanger 3 getting things tuned now.
They said to relay their thanks.

Mike, you have the bridge.
Hanger 4, get the Omega One ready!

Hey, chief... what exactly is our objective? I assume the 20-day wait on the Death Egg still stands, so are we just thinning their fleet?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #946 on: April 03, 2008, 06:48:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I assume the 20-day wait on the Death Egg

Oh Luna, there's a reference I've been waiting to hear. Fuyume, find my Sky Sanctuary sound file and start playing it.

"Hai, Derek-sama!"

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #947 on: April 03, 2008, 07:00:32 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Well, whatever the objective... Focker's made contact with the enemy fleet.

All mechs, launch!

*a pair of VF-22s launch in red and blue, followed by everyone else*

Max, Millia... you guys up for a challenge?

"Of course."
"You should know us better than that."

Right. Point delta-seven seems to have the thickest concentration of enemies in our area. You two thin that herd while we take the stragglers. I'll give you a heads-up if I see anything more impressive than bugs.

"Roger!"

Everyone else, attack at will!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #948 on: April 03, 2008, 07:07:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
already?

it seems to be a rather small group I'll lauch in the DX

Talis, launch the GX-bits and fall back.

Talis: "roger that"

is the G-Falcon's bit system ready

Operator: "yes sir"

send it out after me.

by the way, try to conserve our resources we're going to check out unusual readings in L4.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #949 on: April 03, 2008, 07:18:14 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
All right.

Focker's got plenty of ammo and re-mass, and I believe Admiral Kridanik's ship has an even larger amount.

"I had it restocked shortly before I came to join you. It should last us for several months. I saw no reason to wait for a complete load."

That's what I figured. Take a battleship intended to run by itself for years at a time on a quick assault run, and you're good to go for a while.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #950 on: April 03, 2008, 07:23:30 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm launching in the Fenrir.  Let's just make sure that the Kishin Sword is equiped.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #951 on: April 03, 2008, 07:32:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Sounds like our cue. C'mon guys, let's start this party!

"Fei-chan's all ready, Derek-sama! Launching now!"

Alright, I'll be right behind you. That reminds me, you never did give me an exact model number on that thing.

"It's SRV-14-A, why?"

Ah. Alright.

...Wait, that's the original model number! How the hell--

"Fei-chan, launching!"

Gah! How the hell did Alexis get ahold of one of those things, anyway?

"Hey Derek, you better catch up, or we're gonna have all the fun!"

Shaddap, Masaki! I'm getting there!

And making a note to grill Alexis until she's well done for this.

Gundam Deathscythe, launching!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #952 on: April 03, 2008, 07:34:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Doc is the only person who can use the Fenrir effectively...

Andrew don't!   

IP Logged

« Reply #953 on: April 03, 2008, 07:35:50 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*blinks*
Dayum... the Jeniuses are mowing through EVERYTHING.

Shara, Hawks! Let's try to make the final kill sheet look a little LESS unbalanced than it is right now.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #954 on: April 03, 2008, 07:47:25 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 08:03:49 PM by Derek »
Hey JayBee, you know those strategy games where you use like, two or three seriously cranked people and everyone else on your team just sits back and rots?

I'm watching the Jeniuses right now, and I'm feeling like that. I've only got like, four kills so far. It sucks.

Oh, hey. We've got another twenty bugs coming in from two o'clock. Party time.

IP Logged

« Reply #955 on: April 03, 2008, 08:35:43 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Doc is the only person who can use the Fenrir effectively...

Andrew don't!   

Fine, Gundam Kyrios, Launch.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #956 on: April 03, 2008, 08:44:19 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey JayBee, you know those strategy games where you use like, two or three seriously cranked people and everyone else on your team just sits back and rots?

I'm watching the Jeniuses right now, and I'm feeling like that. I've only got like, four kills so far. It sucks.

Oh, hey. We've got another twenty bugs coming in from two o'clock. Party time.
Yeah...

Hey, where's Quattro? I'd like to see how a veteran newtype compares.

"I haven't gotten a kill all night. I think they're doing it to spite me."

Hey, Britai... you couldn't have brought them a pair of 1Js? Just to keep the playing field a bit more even?

Ah well... Quattro, follow me. We've got a pack of bugs over here that should be out of their range.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #957 on: April 03, 2008, 09:43:35 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Sweet! It's been so long since I've been able to scrap stuff in zero gravity!

Ianator, R-3 Powered, now launching!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #958 on: April 03, 2008, 09:54:19 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Everyone clear sector 2-7-8 ASAP,

*the GX-bitsbegin to converge as the units in the line of fire clear out*

D.O.M.E. link established...

*ejects the G-falcon as the GX-bits and the DX turn to face the moon*

time to firing 30...

20 ...

*all bits and the DX aline to tsarget the center of a large enemy formation*

*a massive blast wipes out untold numbers of bugs*

almost done here only 30 or 40 more remain.

*docks with the G-Falcon and sends the GX-bits to mop up stragglers*

I can handle the rest you guys return.

IP Logged

« Reply #959 on: April 03, 2008, 10:04:52 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 10:09:25 PM by Derek »
Well, that's one group of bugs down. Took longer than I thought it would. They aren't getting any easier, but they're not really getting any HARDER, either. There are just more of them.

*Looks around*

...Huh. While I was dealing with them, it appears the fleet actually passed by me. Either we're hauling ass, or the Jeniuses are seriously clearing the path up ahead. Probably both. Still, I wasn't expecting to drop into the rear that quickly. I better catch up, for now. I can worry about kills when I'm not getting left behind.

"Leaving so soon, Black Wings? We didn't even get to say goodbye!"

Oh, for the love of--My luck isn't THAT bad, is it?

*On cue, a squad of about ten black mechs show up from the direction of the moon. This time, two of them are in Barrelion Vs, three are in Tauruses, two in Marasais, and two in Zssas, while the lead unit remains a Guarlion Custom. They quickly close range with the Deathscythe. At this point, Rival by Mintjam starts playing*

....Yeah, I guess it is, isn't it. You seem to have recovered pretty quickly after last time, Garaz.

"You got lucky last time, Barona. If I'd have known you'd pull a stunt like that in a Gespenst, I'd have blasted you right from the beginning."

Yeah, like I haven't heard that one before. Here for a rematch?

"You catch on quick. Me and the boys here are gonna finish you off this time!"

Sorry. As much as I'd love to just go ahead and school you again, I've got a date somewhere else. Maybe next time, alright?

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about your friends over in that fleet, would you? The ones getting further away from us by the second?"

Uh, yeah actually, I would. They ARE going pretty fast, actually.

"Looks like your date's just ditched you, Black Wings. I guess you've got rotten luck with women, huh?"

.....Well, screw it. Now you just pissed me off. You guys wanted a fight with me, you've got it. Let's dance.

IP Logged

(Read 425539 times) 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 109
Jump to: