aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 426443 times) 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #960 on: April 03, 2008, 10:21:54 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Derek, you're not alone. I stayed behind since Dinah is fast enough in MA form to keep up with the battleships if something like this happened to let's kick ass.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #961 on: April 03, 2008, 11:24:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*several missiles streak in and strike the Barrelions and Tauruses.  The DX Falcon follows*

Derek I'll clean out the trash you take care of your friend.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #962 on: April 03, 2008, 11:51:55 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*sighs*
Ya know... those three are never gonna be able to catch up to us if we don't do something. I can't believe they had that much delta-v in their mechs to start.

Focker, hard-
What the HELL was that?

*a large red, white, and blue mech flashes by, carrying a big-ass green blade*
Is that...
"Tenjou Tenja Nendou Musou Ken!!!!!!"
*A Zssa blows up real good*

*Jaybee smacks the comm button*
Ryusei! It's been a while!  How come no one told me the Banperios was finished?!?!
"Hey, Jay! Uhhh... long story short, the Banperios ISN'T finished. But it's close enough for the moment, as you can see."
*The mech leaps off of a large rocket booster it apparently rode out from the hanger on*

Rai: "Captain Lefina should be catching up with us shortly. Hagane's running about a day behind her."

Ryusei: "T-LINK BLADE KNUCKLE!"
*The Banperios batters a Barreliion, which stays together through some miracle*

Aya: "We would've gotten to the Moon before you left, but the DC remants decided to raise a fuss on Earth. Hiryu and the Hagane both had to delay departure to put them back down. And Hagane stayed behind to deal with the obligatory attack during orbital lift."

*Ryusei sighs* "You know how that goes."

Yeah... You can't leave Earth without getting in a shooting match. I think the Feddies made that a law recently.
So,tell me... what's up with the booster? Were you guys riding that thing JUST to get to the fight before we blew everything up?

Rysuei: "Eh-heh... maybe a little."
I'm surprised no one vetoed that. Is this goof rubbing off on you two?

Anyways, you three have great timing. Derek and Sakura there are gonna need a lift as soon as they clean that mess up... unless you wanna do it for them.
Ryusei: "Nah. I'd hate to hog all the fun."
*The Banperios punches the damaged Barrelion, finishing what it started a moment ago*
Rai: "Which is secret code for this idiot here's already drained most of our energy reserves."

Aya: "Honestly, I don't think they need our help, except for the ride. It's only ten... well, four mechs now."

True.

Say, did you wave to the Macross as you flew by? Figured someone should stay behind to watch the Moon, just in case. Britai managed to load it up with some VF-11s before he left. Sure they're getting a little dated, but he got a LOT of them. I don't really want to know where he found all the pilots, though.
Actually, the Hagane probably oughta stop at Luna too. Better not to put too many eggs in one basket.

I'll talk to y'all after the Hiryu catches up.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #963 on: April 03, 2008, 11:57:14 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: *Dodging shots left and right* Better to have some backup than none, I guess. Good luck to you if you can find an opening.

Garaz: Sonic Breaker!

Derek: *Turns to look* What the--Gah!

*Derek tries to dodge the charge, but can't quite make it in time. As a result, the Guarlion's charge takes off Deathscythe's left arm and wing, leaving it crippled.*

Derek: *Winces* Dammit! Cheap son of a--

Garaz: Hah! What's wrong, Black Wings? Not used to fighting someone with actual skill?

Derek: *Shrugs* You're an idiot, Garaz. Kanzaki could kick you around on his worst day, so what makes you think a little thing like losing an arm is gonna stop me?

Garaz: *Smirks* You talk a good game, Black Wings. Too bad for you, that's all it is. But don't worry. I'll send you to see your partner soon enough, and then you two can talk all you want in the afterlife!

??????: HEART BEAM!!!

Garaz: What the-- *Turns to look*

*A Heart Beam shot passes mere inches away from the Guarlion's front, shooting straight past it and connecting with a Zssa instead. While Garaz might have been lucky enough to not be harmed, the unfortunate Neo Zeon mech is completely destroyed by the attack.*

Garaz: W-WHAT?!? Who the hell did that?!?

??????: I did!

*Fei-Yen jets onto the scene and stops directly between Guarlion and the Deathscythe, bowgun aimed directly at the crest on the Guarlion's front.*

Fuyume: And if you think for a second that I'm gonna let you lay a hand on Derek-sama, you've got another thing coming!

Garaz: Y-you! You're that clockwork doll from before! So, another dog tied to Barona's leash, huh? I should have guessed.

Fuyume: I am not a dog, you obnoxious loser!

Garaz: Obnoxious?!? Why you little...!

Derek: Hey Garaz, word of advice.

Garaz: What is it?!?

Derek: *Leans over and fires the head vulcans right past Fuyume into the Guarlion's frame* Don't ignore the angry guy with a beam scythe.

Garaz: Gah!

Derek: And if you call my niece a dog again, I'm going to make sure they can't even identify the blood stains.

Garaz: Y-you miserable little....

Derek: That doesn't sound like "I'm sorry Mr. Barona, please don't kill me in a spectacular manner." Fuyume, I believe it's time we show Wyvern here just how the Blue Wings family deals with people who insult them. Ready?

Fuyume: *Activates her beam sword* Hai, Derek-sama.

Derek: Good. *Raises his beam scythe* Any last words, Garaz?

Garaz: Y-you....*Looks around*..you...Retreat! All units, let's get outta here!

*Garaz and the remaining enemies immediately start hauling ass as fast as they can back towards the moon*

Derek: *Cracks a grin as the scythe dies out* I love that psych warfare. That moron practically lost his lunch at the thought of fighting both of us at once.

Fuyume: Uh huh. Wimp. C'mon Derek-sama, you need to get back to the ship.

Derek: Yeah, that sounds really good right about now. Let's go, guys.

Fuyume: And, Derek-sama?

Derek: Yeah?

Fuyume: Am I really part of the Blue Wings family?

Derek: Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be?

Fuyume: You really mean it?

Derek: Yeah, I do. I don't say stuff like that lightly.

Fuyume:......

Derek: Something wrong?

Fuyume: Hearing that....just makes me so HAPPY!!!! *Immediately turns around and glomps the Deathscythe, sending it into a spin*

Derek:GAH! No balance! No balance! FUYUME!!!!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #964 on: April 04, 2008, 12:07:54 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek, Sakura; the Titus should be just ahead we'll let her give us a ride back.

Ryu, Rai, Aya good to see you're doing well.  Sorry but we're just passing through you guys have other missions to deal with.

Ryu: " come on Gai-"

sorry man, you'll be on Luna and then head for L5; we might join you later but it depends on what happens around L4.

IP Logged

« Reply #965 on: April 04, 2008, 12:16:21 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 12:18:47 AM by Derek »
*Has finally managed to detach Fuyume from himself, though he continues his wild spinning*

I don't care who's doing what. All I care about is that I need a lift. And maybe for someone to stop me. Most of my regulation and movement systems got wasted by that damned cheap shot.

*Fuyume calmly floats over and grabs the Deathscythe at just the right time to stop it's momentum*

"Better, Derek-sama?"

Very. Thank you, Fuyume.

"No problem!"

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #966 on: April 04, 2008, 02:34:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
As long as everyone has a ride coming and no one's left adrift...

Give my regards to Captains Lefina and Daitetsu.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #967 on: April 04, 2008, 04:30:49 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek, Sakura make yourselves comfortable it will take 2-3 hrs  to catch up to the rest of the fleet.  Talis did you check the 'scythe? 

Talis: "yes and I'm sorry Derek, it can't be fixed till we reach somewhere with better facilities, if at all."

well I guess you'll have to use something else for the time being.  I did some rearranging and managed to put the Valsion in the Duragriez hanger if you want to use that or if you think you can handle it I'll let you use the 008X

IP Logged

« Reply #968 on: April 04, 2008, 04:52:47 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
in that case lets start the test right away Sakura

stay out there I'll launch with Mica and then i'll enter the E.S in a sec
IP Logged

« Reply #969 on: April 04, 2008, 06:23:14 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek I'll return to the Metatron but I'm leaving the G-Falcon here for you to get back to the Duragriez (or over to the Metatron if you want the 008X)

IP Logged

« Reply #970 on: April 04, 2008, 08:20:32 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Chaostic, it feels smoother than before with two pilots in it. Maybe we can get Mao's help later to try and recreate the docking platform since it would allow us to use a few more weapons and fold anywhere in the galaxy.

IP Logged

« Reply #971 on: April 04, 2008, 01:42:54 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*Caling from a locker*

Someone, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!

*bashing sounds*
IP Logged

« Reply #972 on: April 04, 2008, 01:48:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 01:50:20 PM by Derek »
If we can, let's see if we can get 'Scythe moved over to the Peacemillion. Ze--Milliardo's probably got the best chance of anyone of having it fixed, seeing as how Howard's pretty used to working on these things. It'll give him a chance to do a tune-up, anyway. I don't know what the guys at Mao were doing, but 'Scythe shouldn't have been so easily disabled like that.

And don't worry about the 008X, Commander. I had Shining transfered over to the Duragreiz before we left. Between him and Alex, I should be fine for now. I'll take a look at the Val when I get back over there.

C'mon, Fuyume. We need to get back over to the Dura before something happens. Like Masaki and an unmarked corridor.

"Hai, Derek-sama. Do you want a ride?"

You don't have room in there for a pilot, do you?

"I've got just enough room for one passenger. It's a little cramped, but..."

Alexis must have seriously toyed with this thing's design in order to add that. But hey, it's better than nothing. Let's go.

"Okay! Watch your legs...."

IP Logged

« Reply #973 on: April 04, 2008, 04:30:44 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
The test is done Chaostic we have enough data. Derek perhaps someone deliberately tampered with 'Scythe to cause such a problem since you say that you have a lot of enemies.

IP Logged

« Reply #974 on: April 04, 2008, 04:42:09 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
That's a scary concept, Sakura. It would mean that someone either on this ship or at Mao, either way, people who should be our allies, messed with the DeathScythe Hell, under our noses.

Does that not worry you?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 426443 times) 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 109
Jump to: