aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 374053 times) 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #975 on: April 04, 2008, 05:06:19 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm worried but, as there is nothing I can do about it at the moment other than sending a e-mail to Mao to find out exactly what they did to 'Scythe. The only other thing I can think of is there was something extra added to Garaz's weapons to do such a thing.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #976 on: April 04, 2008, 05:07:13 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*locker doors opens*

Phew...finally out of that dammed locker! All right, who was the funny guy that locked me up in it while saying "That'll teach you to mess with Mergirots"!?
IP Logged

« Reply #977 on: April 04, 2008, 05:23:07 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 05:39:13 PM by Derek »
"We're here, Derek-sama!"

Thank LUNA.

*Fuyume gets inside the Duragreiz hangar, walks over to her spot, and opens the cockpit hatch. Derek climbs out, and then proceeds to pop every single bone in his body back into place. Loudly.*

I will never made fun of yoga masters ever again.

"Derek-sama, is it okay for your spine to have done that?"

Not in the least. Now c'mon, we need to get to the bridge. My radio's only one-way, so I couldn't respond to the others while they were making useful commentary about whether or not I was sabotaged.

"Okay!"

Alright, now that I'm back. No, don't get up for me, Bright. I'm fine. Alright, so now that I've had time to think about it, Sakura might have the right idea. I was going neck and neck for kills against frelling CHAR when we were at Jupiter, but I barely managed to kill twenty some odd bugs here at the moon, and doing so left me so far behind that I actually needed a ride just to catch up. Plus, one love tap from that asshole Wyvern and I lost power to damn near everything except my other arm. If that's not signs of something being screwed with, I don't know what is.

So, yeah. I need my Gundam sent over to the Peacemillion. Howard couldn't dress formal to save his life, but I'm starting to think I shouldn't trust anyone else with the thing. And I definately trust him to be capable of fixing G's "masterpiece". Plus, if there's anyone here more likely to spot tampering in the thing, I'd like for them to speak the hell up now, so that I may find them and slap them for not speaking up sooner.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #978 on: April 04, 2008, 06:10:33 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*locker doors opens*

Phew...finally out of that dammed locker! All right, who was the funny guy that locked me up in it while saying "That'll teach you to mess with Mergirots"!?

All that I could tell was that he had blonde hair. That does narrow down your search.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #979 on: April 04, 2008, 06:14:22 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*locker doors opens*

All that I could tell was that he had blonde hair. That does narrow down your search.

Don't look at me. I was busy dealing with a grudge match.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #980 on: April 04, 2008, 06:42:58 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Ugh...once all this Earogater mess is over, I'll look for the bastard.
If anyone needs me, I'll be overseeing Infinity Justice's put-togheter party...
By the way, if the pilot of Freedom wants to upgrade it to Strike Freedom, tell me after we are done with Justice (more 2 or 3 days work) so we'll get started on it, otherwise I'll begin to work on a full karaoke set for Fuyume, so she can ravage enemy lines with her voice.
IP Logged

« Reply #981 on: April 04, 2008, 06:50:32 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
"Um, Derek-sama? I don't, um...."

Now now. He'll figure out that he has no way to actually install something like that, soon enough. Let him dream.

"It's not that..."

Then what is it?

"I, um, get really nervous about singing in front of other people...."

Heh...I see. Can't blame you. I don't sing for a crowd, either.

"Yeah, but you were singing along with Neppu Shippu Cybuster the other day. And it sounded really terrible!"

And that would be why I don't sing for a crowd.

"Oops. Gomen nasai..."

Nah, it's okay. You wouldn't be the first to tell me my singing can break windows.

IP Logged

« Reply #982 on: April 04, 2008, 07:59:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek I had Talis do a full inspection and she found that most of the motivators were fired by a cascade failure.  The cause was definitely some kind of special weapon, .beyond that you have some frame damage where you got hit.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #983 on: April 04, 2008, 09:26:01 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Oh, believe me when I say I don't doubt that Garaz added a little something extra to that Breaker. Nevertheless, I want Howard to give 'Scythe a lookover while he's fixing it.

Speaking of, I do suppose I need to give Milliardo a call.

"There's not much need for that, Mr. Barona. We do keep the channels open, after all."

Gotta love that fleet-wide communication network. So, I assume you know that I'm currently in need of your mechanic from Margaritaville.

"So I've heard. Tell me, though. Why in the world should I go out of my way to help you, after our previous encounter? You were pretty hostile towards me for no reason at all, and yet, here you are now, asking for a favor?"

You're a Peacecraft, alright. Okay, fine. I'm a reasonable mercenary. I suppose I owe you an apology for drawing a gun on you before the introduction. And for making a thinly veiled threat that I would carry out some sort of brutal violence on your person as revenge for an encounter with someone who....MIGHT.....not have actually been you. I refuse to apologize for whistling as I walked off, though.

"That's a start, at least. Alright, I'll have the Deathscythe brought onto my ship so Howard can take a look at it. It'll probably take a few days for him to repair it, though."

(I hate you so much and wish you shared your sister's need to indulge in assisted suicide.) That's fine. Take your time. Oh, and Milliardo?

"Yes?"

I just want to say (die a slow painful death) thanks. I guess I was wrong about you. (If I ever get the chance I'll make sure to kill you twice.)

"It's no problem, really. We're on the same side, after all."

Yeah, the same side...

IP Logged

« Reply #984 on: April 05, 2008, 12:15:56 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
we'll be in sensor range tomorrow everyone stay on your toes and be ready for anything 

IP Logged

« Reply #985 on: April 05, 2008, 02:16:01 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Fuyume: *Currently sitting in one side of a display monitor, watching a small report next to her suddenly turn blue* Derek-sama, we've confirmed the Shinigami-sama's been transfered over to the Peacemillion-san.

Derek: Good. And while I'm thinking about it. Hey Commander, you think we can get an update on what all we've got to work with for this one? Better to know ahead of time what we've got going for us.

Bright: I'm still surprised she connected with the Duragreiz's system so easily.

Derek: Compatible connection systems and a programmer who watches too much anime. Good combination if you know what you're doing. Just be glad we don't have holo-projectors on this ship. As much as I'd enjoy the cape and the lightsaber, I don't think you guys want to rename this ship to Swordbreaker.

Masaki: Wow, there's an old reference. You watched that show?

Derek: Alexis has the entire series on her laptop. I didn't have a choice.

Masaki: I see. You sure you're not a closet otaku?

Derek: *Starts listing with his fingers* I'll openly admit fanboyism for certain things, video games, booze, and Megumi Hayashibara songs among them. Anime's only on the casual list.

Fuyume: But he has the entire collection of T--

Derek: *Points straight at the screen* YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ADDING TO THIS CONVERSATION!

Fuyume: EEP!! *Hides behind the displayed report, peeking out timidly*

Masaki:......

Derek:.......*Looks at Masaki*...What?

Masaki:....Tenchi Universe?

Derek:......DAMMIT! How does everyone always guess that?!?

IP Logged

« Reply #986 on: April 05, 2008, 03:05:04 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*checks message log*

Hey, chief... you said something about us being able to stuff Rodriguez out the airlock. Did I miss the trial, what with being hung over and everything?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #987 on: April 05, 2008, 03:18:44 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
not yet Jaybee he's still tied to the chair as haro's sing the One Peice rap.

Max is ready to pass judgment whenever your ready. 

IP Logged

« Reply #988 on: April 05, 2008, 03:30:36 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm good to go at any time.

Especially with a saboteur running around on the fleet. Remove the enemy we know, just in case they're allies.

Hey, Britai... I didn't see you launch any mecha during that last skirmish. You DID bring more than a pair of Sturmvogels, right?

"I didn't really see the need to launch anything. Honestly, the Jeniuses could've handled that by themselves. But if everyone ELSE hadn't already launched, I would've deployed something. As it was, I was worried about friendly fire injuries."

Eh-heh... I suppose you have a point.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #989 on: April 05, 2008, 05:22:41 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:21:53 AM by Sume Gai »
you ask I deliver

Duragreiz - Argama Class - Bright Noa

Shining Gundam - Derek
R-1-Andrew
R-2 (Powered)- Basterd King
R-3 (Powered)- Ianator