aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 391504 times) 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1005 on: April 07, 2008, 10:25:30 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Now what would the odds be of the white star sending reinforcements before we blow it to kingdom come? If we got inside what would it take to destroy these things in terms of MS firepower? Do we have enough?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1006 on: April 07, 2008, 03:38:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
now then, I've been going over our observation data for the Twin Stars and it looks like this one is a giant factory ship with no living caretakers it just sits there producing megillots

I vote we trash it before the White Star because the longer it sits here the worst things get for us

I vote we destroy it as soon as possible simply so Tyria can't get to it.

You know, if what I remember of the effect of a barrier overload still happens, there's an entirely possible chance that we wouldn't even need the nukes. Just punch in there and wait for them to try breaking through.

Well, maybe. How much damage do you think a barrier overload would do from the inside of a space colony, anyway?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1007 on: April 07, 2008, 07:07:47 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well, my Infinite Justice is ready, it just needs a test run!

Ah Meggi-chan factory!! Great!! I want it!! No matter what happens, I will be the first on the attack wave, I want to get pictures!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1008 on: April 07, 2008, 08:09:44 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

"Should I start trying to track down the GP-02-san, Derek-sama?"

Yes you should, Fuyume. I want to figure out where my nuclear-equipped Gundam went, now that we have a pressing need for it.

"Hai, Derek-sama. I'll start searching for it immediately."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1009 on: April 07, 2008, 09:05:44 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Y'know, I'm still wondering what the big deal is about the GP02 is. I mean, yeah, it's got a nuke. But when the big gun is gone, what's left?

I think I'll start working on the GP03. Mmm, delicious shoebox of doom.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1010 on: April 07, 2008, 09:20:42 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
In the hands of someone good enough, Phys is damned good, with or without a nuke option.

Having that nuke at our disposal, however, will make things much easier for us down the road. As in, far enough ahead that we can blow that thing to hell before Tyria ever gets near it.

IP Logged

« Reply #1011 on: April 07, 2008, 09:56:06 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
*hears Tyria's fangirling*

I guess that's the best place to get our big boom, then. I also came upon some plans for a more conventional missile system for the Physalis - if we manage to get a hold on the bugger, I'll be able to make it all the more useful in the long run.

IP Logged

« Reply #1012 on: April 07, 2008, 10:07:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:12:26 PM by Derek »
We *DO* have ahold of the bugger. I stole Bask's back when we hit the mines. We just don't know where it went since.

"Found it!"

Correction, we know exactly where it went. Where'd it go?

"Someone packed it into Dura-san's cargo hold along with the Lion-sans. I guess they figured we weren't gonna use it again."

Well, at least we know where it is. Now, excuse me while I go light a fire under someone's ass to get it unpacked.

"Derek-sama, we don't actually have any room left in the hangar for it."

Not true. We're free a space now that 'Scythe's over on the Flying Wing. Besides, there are more than enough other machines not seeing use. I'd have just traded one anyway.

"Okay, if you're sure...."

Take a look through the lab records involving Tyria. I think you'll understand just how sure I am. Now, I need to go unpack Duke Nukedam. Keep an eye on things here for me.

"Okay."

IP Logged

« Reply #1013 on: April 08, 2008, 01:16:32 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jaybee you do remember what Max said the new battleship is right?
Basically a hybrid of the Space Noah and New Macross classes, right? With a Kurogane-style bow?

It's one of the two ships I'm scoring as capable of that sort of attack, the other being the original Macross.

'S a good point about splitting the fleet up. That double-hellfire stunt was more wishful thinking than anything else. I needed the reality check.
Reality sucks.

about the simultaneous attack we have one problem; besides the Hagane and Hiryu most of the EF is still running around like a gaggle of headless chickens.  and we don't have enough forces to protect both ships.
Yeah... I'm really disappointed at how little response we've gotten.

No offense to Milliardo or Quattro, but a single battleship, 2 high-end mechs, and a double fistful of the garbage most people mass-produce isn't quite the response I was hoping for.

"It can't really be helped. The DC remnants have lost sight of their original goal, and they're trying to take over in the chaos. We're fighting on two fronts."

I guess you're right. There's not much we can do about it.
*Jaybee reaches up to scratch his shoulder, then spins around as he draws his laser pistol from a shoulder holster*
Now would you mind telling me who the hell you are before I cauterize your neck?

"You can call me Gilliam Yaeger."

I can call you that? Or that's your name? Because I've had it up to here with pseudonyms.

"It's the only name I use. Though you probably won't find much. I'm new to the area."

You're from one of the colony planets, then?

"You could say that. Do you ALWAYS threaten your new allies."

Most of them don't show up unannounced behind me on the bridge.
*Jaybee lowers the pistol, keeping it ready*
So you've come to lend a hand? I don't guess there's a cloaked carrier anywhere nearby.

"I'm afraid I can't do anything about your ship shortage, though I've seen smaller forces than this come through worse conflicts."

What, Space War 1? The Grand Cannon was kinda useful, and construction of those was abandoned.

"That wasn't what I meant. Anyhow, I brought my own mech."

Well, another guns is always handy. What ya riding?

"A Gespenst RV."

*Jaybee's mouth twitches as he tries to decide whether to laugh at the man or bang his head against the wall*

A Gespenst... figures. RV, huh? You stickercharge it or something?

"You're remarkably rude."

It's been a long week. And your entrance isn't exactly earning you any goodwill.

"Whatever. Your maintainence team is looking over my mech right now. One of the guys down there was curious, and I'm sure at least one other is screening the unknown machine for booby traps. You can talk to them instead of mocking me. I'd prefer you find me some quarters so I can get some rest, though I'll be glad to head off to another ship in the fleet instead. "

*Jaybee sighs and puts his pistol away*

I'm sorry. I'm just making excuses for taking my irritability out on you.

Welcome to the Alliance.
*Jaybee offers a handshake*

And I think I WILL talk with the guys in the hanger. If they were interested in it, you've probably got something as far from a standard Gespenst as humanely possible.

(OOC: this Yeager is "before" SRWOG, since he "settles down" in the OG portion of the multiverse. )

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1014 on: April 08, 2008, 04:28:06 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
*looking at the newly arrived PT*

Wow, there's so many old prototype concepts under this thing's frame, but it's all been kept in excellent condition. It's even got a Neutron Beam Rifle. What is this, the first Gespenst ever?

*looks at the PT's model number - PTX-001RV*

Sweet mother of Ryusei! It is the first Gespenst ever! And there's so many new weapons on it too!

IP Logged

« Reply #1015 on: April 08, 2008, 09:36:36 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I'll taking my Infinity Justice out for a test run, does anyone want to come?
IP Logged

« Reply #1016 on: April 08, 2008, 09:56:59 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, that's taken care of.

"Derek-sama, is it really a smart idea to keep the GP-02-san loaded?"

It worked for Gato. Relax, Fuyume. I made a point of using Alexis' Psycholock on the warhead. It's not gonna arm anytime soon, without my say-so at least.

"Okay, Derek-sama."

IP Logged

« Reply #1017 on: April 08, 2008, 12:09:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
The the Iron 7 will be here within the day and all we need now is a plan.

the plan I'm considering involves the SRX, Iron 7 and 008X breaking the barrier from one side and drawing the enemy's attention (along with most of our other units) and then from the opposite side the DX and GX-bits will launch a simultaneous Satellite System attack.

after that if they are still fighting (and have big enough pieces left) we'll resort to reaction weapons and any other means.  (if this is the plan I decide on I'll go into specifics later)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1018 on: April 08, 2008, 12:13:54 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Can I request permission to start off with nuking things?

"And can I help, Sume-san?"

Wow, where did that one come from?

"I just got finished reading through the Tyria-san files."

Ah.

IP Logged

« Reply #1019 on: April 08, 2008, 12:18:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 12:21:32 PM by Sume Gai »
no,we need to conserve our resources.

We can't even be sure we can win but regardless we need to try.

even if we fall here the Hagane, the Hiryu, the Macross and (hopefully) the EF will learn from us and be able to come out victorious.

Derek If you are worried about Tyria I've already given Bright Murrue and Mike permission do do whatever they feel is necessary if Tyria tries to bring back even part of a bug.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 391504 times) 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 109
Jump to: