aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 425379 times) 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1020 on: April 08, 2008, 12:26:51 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*Tyria returns with Infinity Justice holding a beaten Megirot by the tail*

Hello people! I'm back!

*Tyria watches in amusement as the ship sounds the alerts and begin to align the cannons to open fire before blowing up the Megirot*

Hahaha! Bet that scared the hell out of you people! At any rate, I'll be landing, Justice is fine, it just needs some minor adjustments.

*Evades a shoot*

Hey, that's not fun, Metatron! Cease fire and let me land or next Megirot I find will be tossed on the bridge!

"All right, permission to land granted, the fun is over."

IP Logged

« Reply #1021 on: April 08, 2008, 12:34:36 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
no,we need to conserve our resources.

We can't even be sure we can win but regardless we need to try.

even if we fall here the Hagane, the Hiryu, the Macross and (hopefully) the EF will learn from us and be able to come out victorious.

Derek If you are worried about Tyria I've already given Bright Murrue and Mike permission do do whatever they feel is necessary if Tyria tries to bring back even part of a bug.

*Tyria returns with Infinity Justice holding a beaten Megirot by the tail*

Hello people! I'm back!

*Tyria watches in amusement as the ship sounds the alerts and begin to align the cannons to open fire before blowing up the Megirot*

Hahaha! Bet that scared the hell out of you people! At any rate, I'll be landing, Justice is fine, it just needs some minor adjustments.

*Evades a shoot*

Hey, that's not fun, Metatron! Cease fire and let me land or next Megirot I find will be tossed on the bridge!

"All right, permission to land granted, the fun is over."

You mean like that?

"All cannons trained on the Justice-san, Derek-sama. Waiting your orders."

Hold fire, Fuyume. For now.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1022 on: April 08, 2008, 12:37:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria you know that was stupid of you, right?

I can order you off combat duty if you can't be serious.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1023 on: April 08, 2008, 01:04:58 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: I'd order him directly into nearest black hole, if I had the option.

Fuyume: Now now, Derek-sama. Here, I'll start up one of your JAM Project shows. Which one?

Derek: 2000 - Haru No Jin. I feel the need to start off with high powered Cybuster.

Masaki: Isn't my theme pretty much ALWAYS high powered?

Derek: Yeah, and that's why it kicks ass.

Bright: Hmm....

Masaki: *Looks over at Bright* Something wrong?

Bright: Something doesn't seem right about this. Tyria brought back that Megilot, knowing what our reaction would be to it.

Derek: Yeah, he's an ass. He wouldn't be laughing nearly as much about the whole thing if one of us actually went ahead and shot him. What about it?

Bright: Well, we didn't actually register any signs of a fight. And the bugs don't travel alone.

Derek: Which means....oh, for the love of--

Fuyume: Derek-sama, we're detecting multiple oncoming signatures! Identified, AGX-01! At least thirty of them!

Derek: *Sighs* Well, I guess it's that time again.

Masaki: Asskicking time?

Derek: I was gonna say Time For L-Gaim, but that works too. C'mon, Masaki. Fuyume, stay here and help Bright.

Fuyume: *Salutes from the monitor* Hai, Derek-sama!

Derek:*Heads out* Alright, might as well make this quick. Shining Gundam, launching!

Masaki: Right behind you. Cybuster, taking off!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1024 on: April 08, 2008, 02:28:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
All ships, hold position!

I think Derek, Masaki, Fuyume-
*several VF-19s fly past the bridge of the Metatron*
and the Hawks can handle 30 Megilots alone.

Provide cover fire but conserve ammo.

*a few minutes later the shells of broken Megilots float by heading for the debris belt*

good job, feeling better Derek?

*notices Tyria heading for the hanger*
Tyria, you're not going out there and if you try I'll confine you to quarters.

IP Logged

« Reply #1025 on: April 08, 2008, 03:32:41 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*grabs Tyria and throws him headfirst into a wall

You are not going anywhere Tyria
*notices he's unconscious
Commander here's Tyria. He won't be going anywhere soon. Also, I would like to say that I don't trust Mr. Yaeger, how many times has our enemies helped us to later backstab us after finding out what our strengths (He's not Balmar but, we do have a lot of enemies out there).

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1026 on: April 08, 2008, 03:47:33 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Alright, we're back. I feel slightly better, now.

Masaki: I only got about six of them, this time.

Derek: Sorry. I always make a point of exterminating those roaches when I get the chance. Half of them were the gold bugs, too.

Fuyume: Derek-sama, should I go ahead and burn any remains?

Derek: Sure, but don't spend too much time worrying about it. The Commander's right about ammo conservation.

Fuyume: Hai, Derek-sama.

Masaki: So, what's gonna happen to that idiot for this?

Derek: Well, it's up to Gai, really. We all know my stance on the whole thing, so I don't really need to go into it.

Masaki: Yeah, but leading a group of those cockroaches right to us is stupid by any standards. I seriously doubt he's just gonna get let off.

Derek: Like I said, it's up to Gai. I'm not gonna say anything to push this one.

Masaki:......So, how far along on that soundtrack, are you?

Derek: ~Com~bine, one~two~three~

Masaki: Ah.

IP Logged

« Reply #1027 on: April 08, 2008, 03:59:33 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*After waking up and getting bearing back*

Hey, I'm was just going to do the final adjustments to Infinity Justice, I wasn't launching!
IP Logged

« Reply #1028 on: April 08, 2008, 04:56:47 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*hits Tyria across the back of his head

liar!

I'm waiting here until the commander tells me that it's okay for me to go.

IP Logged

« Reply #1029 on: April 08, 2008, 05:35:05 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 05:41:13 PM by Tyria »
Stop it already, Sakura!

And by the way, sorry Commander Gai, while you talked to with Bright and the others I was to NOT pick Megirot parts and bring them anywhere home, even for a joke, you just forgot to tell me (OoC:I think I wasn't paying attention when I read that part, sorry!), wouldn't disobey such a direct order from you, maybe if it came from Derek...

But, I made sure I knocked out that Megirot and crushed the control center in the head of the Megirot so it didn't transmit anything, I'm not sure what Bright caught or not, but I disabled it before bringing home. Knocked it fast without using any energy weapons before it fired (damn thing tried to ram me, I punched the head untill it's functions ceased), so chances are there was no battle signals to be detected!
Don't go chunking at me that 30 Megirots came after us just because of that, as far as I know, our fleet isn't exactly stealty! It would be a wonder if the Earogaters DON'T know where we are!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1030 on: April 08, 2008, 06:21:53 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sakura thats more than enough.

Tyria I hope you have learned not to even joke about Megillots; as of now they are our direct enemies.  We cannot afford to have a Giga-chan type incident at this time(or any time). 

IP Logged

« Reply #1031 on: April 08, 2008, 06:36:41 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...all right, sorry, I sure can understand the part about joking with them, especially at a time like this...but I don't see how that could turn into another Giga-chan...really...
IP Logged

« Reply #1032 on: April 08, 2008, 07:10:08 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*a blue blur slams into Tyria's feet*

Tyria your lucky that I owe one for this gun  otherwise I'd kill you for that stunt next time I'll have a bomb attached to your spinal cord and give the trigger to Derek understand!

Sakura I will be in the hanger if anyone needs me
IP Logged

« Reply #1033 on: April 08, 2008, 09:02:46 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm going to take a nap and hopefully we won't be attacked this time since right before I was about to go to my room to sleep you barged in with 30 Megilliots behind you.

IP Logged

« Reply #1034 on: April 08, 2008, 09:16:30 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
"You seem to merely be the loudest voice among many about this whole thing, Blue Wings. Why aren't you pressing on it?"

It's because I'm the loudest voice that I'm backing off, Quattro. Gives the others a chance to really be heard.

"If you're sure. But, aren't you supposed to be on duty? Seems rather unprofessional that the commanding officer for the ship is in the bar instead of on the clock, even for you."

Fuyume's right there on the monitor, remember? If something comes up, she'll tell us.

"Hello, Quattro-san!"

"Oh, right. Forgot about your computer girl."

You should probably work on that.

IP Logged

(Read 425379 times) 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 109
Jump to: