aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 376025 times) 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1035 on: April 08, 2008, 09:27:28 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I wouldn't worry about Major Yeager. I ran a short background check on him; he was once a member of the elite PT squadron known as "The Agressors." Worst case scenario, he's with the Divine Crusaders. And from what little I can tell, he actually fought quite actively against them up to the defeat of Bian Zoldark and Maier Branstein.

Besides, all these prototype weapons have been cleared through the EFA net. Far as I can see, he's kosher.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1036 on: April 08, 2008, 09:42:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll admit Tyria's joke was in poor taste but continuing to shun him won't do anyone any good.

also for future reference I do not condone physical punishment for misconduct especially without my consent. 

*a beeping is heard from a nearby com panel*

*walks over and accepts the call* yes.

Murrue(over the com): "Commander Gai we have a large ship inbound, It's confirmed to be the Iron 7."

very well, *opens fleet-wide com* everyone change top formation D-2 and prepare to receive the Iron 7.  Max and Millia will be placed in charge of the Iron 7, that is all.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1037 on: April 08, 2008, 10:00:17 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
no,we need to conserve our resources.

We can't even be sure we can win but regardless we need to try.
" We will win... We can win...  We can win..."

Hey! Who put the Robotech CD in the changer?
*smacks the stereo*

"Oboete imasu ka  me to me ga atta toki wo"

That's more like it.

*rummages around for a few hours picking things out of the mass of wires behind the stereo*
Oh, that's cute...
Speech recognition circuit. Queued the CD up with phrase matches. As if Reba West singing wasn't bad enough by itself.

Buy the way, I got the mechanics' report back on this Gespenst RV...  It's unlike anything I've ever seen. That includes the original PTX-001R, though it's clearly based on it.
This thing can probably outperform the Huckebein. Not the crappy mass-produced ones, either. I mean the original Vanishing Trooper.

How the hell does that vampire laser even WORK? It's almost like the spiritia-draining beam the Mac7 crew stole from the Varuta army, but it's different enough that it's hard to say if they're nrelated.

Whoever Mister Yaeger is, he has some interesting toys.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1038 on: April 08, 2008, 11:42:25 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I wouldn't worry about Major Yeager. I ran a short background check on him; he was once a member of the elite PT squadron known as "The Agressors." Worst case scenario, he's with the Divine Crusaders. And from what little I can tell, he actually fought quite actively against them up to the defeat of Bian Zoldark and Maier Branstein.

Besides, all these prototype weapons have been cleared through the EFA net. Far as I can see, he's kosher.
OOC: I think you should reread Jaybee post this Gilliam just got to our dimension
IP Logged

« Reply #1039 on: April 09, 2008, 12:37:53 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 12:40:13 AM by JayBee »

OOC: I think you should reread Jaybee post this Gilliam just got to our dimension

OOC: I implied it. Didn't state it explicitly.
He could've just stayed off the UN's radar and been messing with my head when he said he was "new to the area." Since I use UNS intel for most of my background checks, if he didn't register as a notable figure with the UN, I'd have little background.

It'd be pretty bad if UNS wasn't aware of the Agressors, but I suppose there's a possible reason.  Maybe their current focus on the colony planets has left them a tad deficient in Sol system intelligence.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1040 on: April 09, 2008, 08:43:34 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
actually he has been around for a while but he was rarely there when I was with the aggressors and his name was often stricken  from records.  If wouldn't surprise me if he was overlooked by UNS intelligence

IP Logged

« Reply #1041 on: April 09, 2008, 11:50:01 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
So, just for the sake of asking, what HAVEN'T you been a part of in the past, Commander?

"Um, Derek-sama?"

Yeah, Fuyume?

"You might wanna take a look at this."

This doesn't sound good. What's wrong, Fuyu--

Oh. Oh my. That's not good at all.

"They're just sitting there. All of them."

Joy. Hey gang, check your long-range scans. Fuyume's reporting around, oh, three? Four?

"Four at the least."

Yeah. Four thousand bugs currently moving into position between us and the Black Star out there. Waiting. Anyone else catching those numbers?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1042 on: April 09, 2008, 11:56:50 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm confirming a large number of bugs coming towards us. I can't get an exact number, but I would say at least 3000.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1043 on: April 09, 2008, 12:19:56 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Definately in the Zergrush numbers, then. They appear to be holding at a defensive range, thankfully. Looks like they're waiting for us to make the first move.

"I'm gonna have to Cyflash like hell on this one, aren't I?

Probably.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1044 on: April 09, 2008, 12:32:19 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll prep Avalanche, do you want be to prep the Bellz while I'm at it Derek?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1045 on: April 09, 2008, 12:33:50 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Prep the Weltall for me, as well. I can help quite a bit.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1046 on: April 09, 2008, 01:15:29 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Bugs are still bugs, and they still squash really easy. We've just never fought this many before.

Bright, I want all of the Duragreiz's mechs prepped, and kept on standby. That many bugs out there may require some quick change tactics midbattle.

"Roger. We've already got Shining and Cybuster fixed up from the last battle, so don't worry about going in at less than full strength. You two are pretty good at dodging hits."

"Hey, thanks."

Alright. Keep me posted, Bright.

IP Logged

« Reply #1047 on: April 09, 2008, 01:31:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
looks like they intend to force our hands,

well then I know it's sudden but I'll go with my previous plan.

phase I, Breakthrough:
This phase is a forced breakthrough of the enemy barrier system.  It will be a charge led by the Iron 7 (using it's break field as a shield). In order to clear the way we will utilize the 008X's Gravity Buster(Pilot needed) and SRX's HTB cannon as needed.  When the Iron seven is close enough it will us it's drill and pin-point barrier to breakthrough the main shield. 

Phase 2, Annihilation:
upon breakthrough my DX and GX-bits will prepare and fire their Satellite Systems simultaneously(we along with a pair of defenders will pull away to attack from a slightly different angle to avoid friendly fire).  If the Black Star somehow survives this attack we will then resort to the large stockpile of Reaction weapons on the Iron 7 and what ever else we have.

I know that this is a simple plan but I think our best bet is to stick to our strengths, rash charges and overkill.

Tyria you and Jolty will stick with me-

Talis: "I'm coming too Gai"

Talis we already went over this.

Talis: "Gai in this situation I'm no safer in a mech than on a bridge I'll use the Exblau and that's final"

very well, but stay close.

someone else will need to use the 008X and the SRX pilots will use trhe R-units but otherwise you are free to fight as you like.

IP Logged

« Reply #1048 on: April 09, 2008, 01:56:14 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 02:20:40 PM by Derek »
Sounds like a fun plan. How're the preparations going, Bright?

"You wanted the GP-02 and your Valcion Kai prepped as well, right?"

Yeah. We might have need of Phys' nuke option, and we might as well get the Val ready if we're getting the others as well.

"Those are the last two, then. Estimated fifteen minutes till they're both ready."

Good. And since those are both my mechs, they don't need to be ready right at the start. Commander, this is Duragreiz. We're ready when you are.

*Sighs* Luna, what I would give for an evil-cleaving sword, right about now...

IP Logged

« Reply #1049 on: April 09, 2008, 03:09:53 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Ah, there we go! If anybody needs to use the Physalis after the big gun's used up, I've got a missile system and beam bazooka ready to switch out. Now to tune up the R-3...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

(Read 376025 times) 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 109
Jump to: