aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 392627 times) 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1065 on: April 10, 2008, 05:25:12 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Strike Swords, cut down mine foes! T-Link System, contact... BM Select: TK Laser Cannon! Pattern set: maximum area. Fire!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1066 on: April 10, 2008, 06:08:45 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Iron 7 is half way there Tyria, Jolty, Talis we're going though that thin spot on L-7.

*the DX, GX-bits, Infinite Justice Freedom and Exblau break off and start clearing a path along the given vector*

God speed, Iron 7.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1067 on: April 10, 2008, 07:14:16 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Hopefully this won't hurt too bad...
*Unlocks Avalanche's limiter and charges it's cannon to max
Fires an enormous beam that wipes out 500-700 Megilliots while breaking 2 ribs due to safety limits gone.
*Reactivates limiter
If I calculated things right...
fires Avalanche normally and takes out a few dozen
I can maybe fire it normally about 4-5 more times.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1068 on: April 10, 2008, 10:29:13 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Extends Shocksnap and spins at high speeds*

Ugh, this will be unconfortable.

*Takes out a small group before stopping*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1069 on: April 10, 2008, 11:52:53 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Fuyume: Two groups coming at us now, Derek-sama!

Derek: Masaki, take the right. Fuyume, cover him and deal with the stragglers. I've got the left.

Masaki: Gotcha. *Dashes off to the right* Take this! CYFLAAAAAAASH!!!!

*Insert badassery that is a Cyflash here*

Fuyume: Let's go! *Follows him and starts picking off survivors with bowgun shots*

Derek: *Smirks and heads to the left* Adjust synchro levels...85% oughta cover it, for now. Alright, you robot cockroach sons of bitches. Did someone call for an exterminator? That's what I thought. SHISHIO BLADE!!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1070 on: April 10, 2008, 12:42:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*Several Flowers teleport in in between the  of the approaching Iron 7*

Max: "We have to get rid of that one in the center quick"

???: "I'll handle that!"

???: "GATLING DRIVER!!!!!"

*GaoGaiGar charges past the Iron 7 with the Gatling Diver equipped. and thrusts it into the Bow of the offending flower witch is crushed and riped to shreds by the Arresting field*

Guy: "keep going we'll cover you as well."

*Guy Indicates ChoRyuJin, Goldynarg and Big Volfogg fighting groups of bugs and spiders* 

ChoRyuJin: "we'll cover the rear."
Big Volfogg: "Keep fighting AGGF"

Taiga<over the radio> : "if you have courage; there is no way we can loose!"

IP Logged

« Reply #1071 on: April 10, 2008, 02:13:51 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Focker!! Launch the G-impact!

*Jaybee snatches the incoming cannon and attaches it*

FIRE!

*The gravity pulse blasts a hatch on the Black Moon, sealing it and crushing the mechs coming out of it*

Shit, they've got a second wave ready? I'm almost out of energy here...

*The Huckebein boosts back towards the Focker*

Get the Omega One ready!

"Ummmm.... about that..."

Carol?

"Rachel launched in the Omega One."

WHAT?!?!?!

"Said it was a shame to see such a fine mech left unmanned during this important a battle. She turned the BCS off when the hanger crew threw a fit, and launched it on manual controls."

Hawk-4, we are going to have a long discussion when this is over.
Focker, prep the Stampede!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1072 on: April 10, 2008, 03:19:30 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I'm coming in for resupply as well. Jay, I'll watch your back until we go Variable Formation - I wouldn't want to see such a pretty plane get scratched.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1073 on: April 10, 2008, 03:29:03 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Durageiz, prep Dinah with the backup system that was installed in it recently. I'm coming in to change machines since Dinah has a better gravity barrier on it. Additionally Avalanche is completely out of energy.

IP Logged

« Reply #1074 on: April 10, 2008, 04:31:56 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 04:34:04 PM by Sume Gai »
*Iron 7 is within 1000 meters of the outer hull of the black star and being swarmed by bugs*

Max: "on my mark drop the break field, start the drill and focus the pinpoint barriers on the tip."

Mason: "Hawks clear the bugs around the Iron 7 and then go rearm with  the Reaction Super Packs; Rachel you are to switch back to a 19"

Quattro: "I'll give you a hand"

*the Hyaku Shiki and the Hawks proceed to destroy the majority of the bugs around the Iron 7 before breaking off*

Max: "Iron 7, CHARGE!!!"

*in a burst of acceleration the Iron seven drops it's break field and starts up the drill*

Max: "Brace for impact!"

* the Drill covered in pinpoint barriers rams headlong into the shield as the Tesla Drives increase output even further*

Max: "ALL GUNS FIRE AT THE BOW!!!  SRX, Variable Formation approved!"

*guns across the length of the Iron 7 begin to fire towards the bow of the ship*

Max: "everyone focus your fire we have to bring that shield down."

IP Logged

« Reply #1075 on: April 10, 2008, 04:37:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Masaki: Let's go! Akashic Busteeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Fuyume: I'll do my best! Heart Beam!

Derek: *Has since had to fall back and switch mechs* You know, I said I wasn't gonna use this until we got it modified, but what the hell. Valcion Kai, coming through in the clutch! Eat this, you alien bastards! CROSS SMASHER!!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1076 on: April 10, 2008, 05:01:16 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I guess it's time to bring out my trump card... X-CANNON!

IP Logged

« Reply #1077 on: April 10, 2008, 05:14:13 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Commander I'm picking anther 3000 AGX-01 inbound as well as atleast 1000 AGX-03

it looks like there trying to tire us out.
IP Logged

« Reply #1078 on: April 10, 2008, 05:31:02 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
TWIN-CANNON STRIKE!

*Jaybee opens up with the gatling gun and particle beam at the same time, focused on the area in front of Max's ship*

More inbound? They don't let up, do they?
Carol, is that proto in hanger 0 functional?

"Mostly. There's a possibility of system overload if you use the full-burst weapons option. "

Prep it. I'll be back in just a moment.

"It's a two-person unit. You need a pilot and a gunner. Last I checked, you were still just one person."

Shara: "I'll fly, you shoot. I was headed back for a reload anyways."

You've got yourself a deal.
Hear that, Carol? Now prep the GS-X!

"Roger. You heard the man! Get that hanger ready!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1079 on: April 10, 2008, 06:06:59 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*The Iron 7 shudders as it moves an inch closer to the Black star*

Max: "Now Commander Gai"

*a series of explosions ripple across the Black star as the shield generators fail*

TARGET LOCKED SATELLITE CANNONS FIRE!!!

*several large pale blue beams converge and shoot straight through the black star which explodes spectacularly.  as the dust settles the majority of the Black Star is disintegrated but amidst the rubble several dozen humanoid mechs come to life and join the fray*

Max: "Commander the Iron is in bad shape you'll need to hold them off for us to repair the Tesla Drives."

roger that everyone we're far from done here keep it together; I'm on my way back.

IP Logged

(Read 392627 times) 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 109
Jump to: