aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 374758 times) 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1095 on: April 11, 2008, 02:27:28 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
All right... Shara, let's head back.

We need to resupply anyways, and I wanna see what Rachel did to my poor Omega One.

"With that THING out there?"

It seems patient enough to me.

"You do have a point. Focker, the Gunstar is headed back."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1096 on: April 11, 2008, 02:46:27 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Alright guys, that looks like the last of the scrubs. Fall back to the Duragreiz, for now.

Masaki: What about that thing in the wreckage?

Derek: That's why I'm saying fall back. At the very least, we need a few minutes to catch our breath.

Fuyume: It doesn't look like it's moving....

Derek: So fall back now, and once it starts, we can kill it. Sound good?

Masaki: Makes sense, I guess...

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1097 on: April 11, 2008, 04:12:53 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Rachel. Just the person I needed to see.

First, do you have ANY idea how stupid taking the YF-21 out without authorization was? It has systems that have to be precisely calibrated to the pilot BEFORE they strap in. Had the hanger crew not made sure you killed the BCS, you could be a vegetable now.

"Oh, is that all you were worried about? It's okay, I calibrated it in the sims the other day. "

So this was planned?
Then that makes this next point more important.

You are NEVER to take another pilot's assigned machine without the explicit consent of the assigned pilot. And ANY change of machine should be mentioned to the commander in advance, NOT offhandedly thrown at the hanger crew during sortie.
I oughta take you off flight duty for that stunt, but we need every hand we can get right now.

"You weren't using it!"

As we established, I INTENDED to. I regularly swap between two or three machines during combat.
I certainly don't expect people to avoid the Blitz because I used it twice, but the Omega One is NOT fair game.

I understand we run a fairly loose ship here, and perhaps the rules aren't as clear as they should be... so I'll clarify it right now.
You are restricted to your personal VF-19 unless you get explicit authorization from me personally, until such time as I say otherwise. This extends to live-mech practice as well as combat routines.

"But I..."
No.

As long as we're on the topic... what'd you think of my mods?

"The beam sabers were a pretty nice addition. Gives the VF some much-needed close-combat prowess."

And the other mods?

"Huh?"

Exactly.
I was actually intending to test a new tweak in our last battle, but SOMEONE ran off with my plane.
THAT'S why you don't take a pilot's personal machine without asking. You don't even know what you're flying for certain.

That will be all.

*As Jaybee steps into the hall, Milla comes in*
"Ah, just the person I wanted to see... I have a question I think you might can answer."

Oh?

"Yes.... what's that?"

I think it's a variable fighter. A Sturmvogel, specifically.

"I KNOW what it is. I'm asking why Shara's flying a red plane. I thought we had an agreement."

So did I. So does she. Claims it's the wrong shade of red, and the trim makes it a completely different paint job, so she's technically abiding by the agreement. I didn't feel like debating the point, especially as she's no longer using your name. You're welcome to take it up with her if you'd like. I've still got a Blowsperior that needs restoration from the last time we clashed.

"Since when? Your bike looked pretty nice the last time I saw it."

Since I got drunk and Shara repainted it.
*Jaybee waves towards the small holding area the motorcycle is parked in, and Millia chuckles*

"I see. Well, I suppose we may as well let sleeping dogs lie."

Good. I'm gonna get some rest before the next fight. With the whatever-it-is.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1098 on: April 11, 2008, 07:38:40 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Wakes up in the infirmary and is told to stay down

I guess I went overboard a bit. If I have to I can still deploy in Dinah if the minor damage on it is repaired soon. I know that I really tore up Avalanche when I turned off the safety limits. How did everything go after I passed out?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1099 on: April 11, 2008, 10:00:58 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
most of the fighting is done and we all pulled through but a lot of our machines were damaged...

My DX and the GX-bits all need full overhuals before we can use them again; the R units are all damaged to various degrees; the Iron 7 is barely able to move; and the Shining's cockpit needs a full rewiring, needless to say the list keeps going... 

we beat the four armed mech (Which is when my DX took a bad hit) and only have a couple bugs on our tail for now

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1100 on: April 11, 2008, 12:53:35 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
If Shining's damaged, I'll be damned if I knew about it. Most hits I took were minor graze shots from ring lasers. Nothing ever even so much as made me flinch.

"Yeah, you were dodging more shots than I was. Then again, they were AIMING for me."

And Cybuster's also armored enough that it'd take complete destruction in order to bust open that cockpit of yours. Shining's armor is a lot thinner in nature, and I don't wear a space suit. If my hatch busts open while out in space or underwater, I'm done.

"And I still say that's incredibly stupid of you, and this is coming from a guy who doesn't wear a suit either."

Sorry that I don't have a custom helmet to fit over this visor. I haven't ever had the chance to sit down and talk to Char about how he does it. Besides, I've been working like this the entire time I've been here, and no one's said anything about it so far.

"You've never broadcast the information, either."

True.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1101 on: April 11, 2008, 06:53:58 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
How's Chaostic?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1102 on: April 11, 2008, 07:11:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Chaostic will be fine just needs some rest.

how bout you Andrew?  That hit that took out the R-1's arm looked pretty fierce.

and Ianator, it my take a while to replace the plus parts.but I must admit using them as a booby trap was very effective.

IP Logged

« Reply #1103 on: April 11, 2008, 07:21:15 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
How many days do we have left until the 30 day countdown is up? If need be, I can still pilot.

IP Logged

« Reply #1104 on: April 11, 2008, 08:36:04 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, all that's taken care of. Everyone's been retrieved and attended to, Masaki's passed out on my couch from ODing on Prana, Fuyume's passed out on my visor's couch from ODing on combat, I've had fun taking sniping the few bugs still coming after us with Alex and one of our spare boosted rifles, and nothing else seems to be wanting to kill us at the moment.

"And I've got something else to add to that list of things going for ya, too!"

Oh hey, Howard! What's happening, my man?

"I got all the repairs done on 'Scythe, and took a look at it like you asked. Woo, boy. You've got some pretty crafty guys gunning for ya, Derek."

Tell me something I don't know. What'd ya find?

"Taking your word for it that she was supposed to have been fixed up at Mao's, we've got a few counts of deliberate tampering with minor connections to slow down reaction time, replacing perfectly good parts with old worn out ones, again, to screw up your timing, messing with or completely disabling a lot of the surge protections in the motivator systems, which would account for all of those going down when hit with what I'm thinking was an attack specifically designed to shock the hell out of the circuitry, and a nice little remote controlled sleeper virus in the control system that shut down your entire left side on command."

Sounds lovely. Did you get it all fixed?

"Yeah, but if I was you, I'd start doing the maintainance on her myself. If I wasn't around, you probably wouldn't have been able to get any repairs even started until we got back to the moon, and that'd put you right back where you started with the sabotage."

I'll keep that in mind, Howard. I appreciate it. How much do I owe you?

"I'll put it on your tab, just this once. When can ya come pick it up?"

Hang on to him, for now. We've got a few storage issues over on the Duragreiz. I'll come grab him when I get the chance.

"Alright. Talk to ya later, Derek."

That Howard, he's such a great guy. Last time I had him do repair work for me, he charged me an arm and a leg. Literally. I was lucky I had those spare parts laying around, or I wouldn't have been able to cover the repairs.

IP Logged

« Reply #1105 on: April 11, 2008, 08:41:42 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
15 days remain

according to the plans the Hagane and Hiryu (along with what was gathered of the UCC and EF military) will begin an operation 10 days from now.

I have done some basic analysis on what was left over and think I know how we can stop the white star (even with the losses we've suffered) 

we won't be able to render repairs to our heavily damaged units so I've ordered the mechanics to prep the remaining mechs.

Derek, I'll look into the 'scythe's repair record personally; I take traitors very personally.

IP Logged

« Reply #1106 on: April 11, 2008, 08:53:37 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Good luck finding traitors, Chief. You're more likely to find stripped corpses stuffed inside lockers. I'm willing to bet money that every one of Mao's mechanics who was supposed to be working on 'Scythe will turn up dead, or already has.

Dark Moon's not much for leaving witnesses leading back to them, no matter which side the witnesses might have actually been playing on.

IP Logged

« Reply #1107 on: April 11, 2008, 09:05:00 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Once I am cleared to leave the infirmary, I'll prep the Cerberus, Garmraid, and the Bellze.

Bridge: You have a call from Mao on a secured channel

I'll take it now.

Ring: I heard that the battle between the AGGF and the black star resulted with success.

Yes but, we took some heavy losses. I personally broke a few ribs but, I should be ready for the assault on the white star

Ring: I sent Tomo with some mechs for the AGGF including my Huckebein which has been upgraded to the Huckebein EX which is for Sume Gai. Additionally there are some parts to repair the R-series along with some spare ammunition for some of the more unique machines.

What are the other machines that you are sending?

Ring: Some of them are exclusively for a few members of the AGGF including machines for Derek, JayBee, and Andrew. The others are the Wild series. Also your mother says she's sorry.

I see. Tell her we will talk after the war's over and everything is somewhat back to normal (As normal as things can get while being in the AGGF).

Ring: Tomo should be there soon with the supplies. See you in roughly two weeks.

See you later.

IP Logged

« Reply #1108 on: April 11, 2008, 09:09:43 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Temps Glisse: Where am I now!

*wonders around the cargo bay*

Temps Glisse: I knew I should have asked for a map or something.

(ooc: um we have a Huckebein EX already)
IP Logged

« Reply #1109 on: April 11, 2008, 09:13:38 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ring: Some of them are exclusively for a few members of the AGGF including machines for Derek, JayBee, and Andrew. The others are the Wild series. Also your mother says she's sorry.
I

What did she send?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 374758 times) 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 109
Jump to: