aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 374625 times) 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1110 on: April 11, 2008, 09:16:28 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
(ooc: I know but, what do you think that Ring has done with hers along with turning it into a EX?)

Commander Gai, here's the readout on what Ring's sending us in terms of supplies. It seems she liked what you did with your Huckebein and added some nice things to hers along with the upgrades you did on yours. I'll leave it here for you to read and she says the supplies should be here in 1 hour at the most. Additionally she didn't say what machines she sent for Derek, JayBee and Andrew except that they were sent from outside from Mao (she didn't say who) but, RIng personally checked them after the report that I sent about the Scythe'.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1111 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:31 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ring: Some of them are exclusively for a few members of the AGGF including machines for Derek, JayBee, and Andrew. The others are the Wild series. Also your mother says she's sorry.
I

What did she send?

(ooc: I know but, what do you think that Ring has done with hers along with turning it into a EX?)

Commander Gai, here's the readout on what Ring's sending us in terms of supplies. It seems she liked what you did with your Huckebein and added some nice things to hers along with the upgrades you did on yours. I'll leave it here for you to read and she says the supplies should be here in 1 hour at the most. Additionally she didn't say what machines she sent for Derek, JayBee and Andrew except that they were sent from outside from Mao (she didn't say who) but, RIng personally checked them after the report that I sent about the Scythe'.

Here's a better question, did she send another ship so we'll actually have some place to put these things? At this rate, I'm gonna be handing crack to the addict when we have to ask Ryusei if we can bum storage space on the Hagane.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1112 on: April 11, 2008, 09:23:26 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Knowing Tomo the way I do, she will probably "borrow" the ship from Mao so we won't have to store them on our ship but, after the war we may have to put a bigger hangar into the base. However, we may have to go over there to find out what the new machines are.

IP Logged

« Reply #1113 on: April 11, 2008, 10:06:57 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OoC: you realize that there should only be one original Huckebein/EX (which happens to be in the hanger as the 008X)

(also Chaostic care to explain  this Tempis Glisse a little bit further I find myself a little confused)

I don't need the EX my Huckebien is just fine

the ground crew are working themselves to the bone, we don't need new mechs, we need personnel

*opens a com channel*

GGG can you hear me?

Taiga: "loud and clear, how are things on your end?"

well we came through with all our personnel more or less intact but we need alot of time for repairs on our mechs

Taiga: "too bad we can't help you with that..."

I want to know can you join us at L5 in 10 days

Taiga: "that is our intent"

thank you I hope to see you there.

Taiga "stay alive brave members of the AGGF"

* the salamis class carrying GGG changes coures and heads out*

(OoC: I think now would be a good time to note that after the EI-01's defeat 3 months ago the GGG has seen relatively little action)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1114 on: April 11, 2008, 10:18:16 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
(ooc: I guess I wasn't thinking clearly, just came back from a long hike about a hour ago)

Well she took less time than I thought.

Tomo: Been a while hasn't it? If the situation weren't so serious I'd take you to the sim and go all out.

Too bad I guess. I going see if I can send the supplies to the other ships for repair purposes. I'm going to assume that you "borrowed" your ship from Mao.

Tomo: I haven't had a good fight in a while and I'd rather not leave be left in the sidelines either. You going to bring the three who own the machines that we sent to us?

Well I am coming over first but, I think they will be over soon.

*15 minutes later...

Well Derek finally found a mech that fits his Shisou Blade... I think I'll let the three of them check them out.

IP Logged

« Reply #1115 on: April 11, 2008, 10:36:01 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
The mechanics are still looking it over, but I think the Gunstar's a lost cause. They had to tow us back after that four-armed freak disabled us, and there seems to be some severe structural damage.

The Stampede is probably still usable, but I wouldn't count on it.

The YF-21 spent the entire fight in a hanger, though!

Here's a better question, did she send another ship so we'll actually have some place to put these things? At this rate, I'm gonna be handing crack to the addict when we have to ask Ryusei if we can bum storage space on the Hagane.
I thought Ryusei was on the Hiryu.

I heard Kyosuke's team was coming in on the Hagane, but I haven't had a chance to get in touch with them.

Either way... check with Britai.
I can almost guarantee the Death Pickle has some room, even with all those mechs and mercs.

I wouldn't worry too much about sabotage over there either.
Heck, the hangers over here on the Focker are still half-empty too, and I'll personally vouch for our mechanics.

Now I'm gonna go see if I can find out what new toys are being sent over.
I wouldn't have minded if she'd stopped with the 'Wurger and the 'Falken, honestly.  Or even ye olde Wildraubtier. Any of them would fit my style just fine.

Unless... but she wouldn't... right?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1116 on: April 11, 2008, 10:39:03 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I can recognize that whomever sent these knew your fighting styles and they fit them well, that's all of what I am going to say on the matter. Hope you like your new toys guys.

IP Logged

« Reply #1117 on: April 11, 2008, 11:15:56 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee steps into a hanger, looks around, and finds the mech with a big bow on it*

Oh my... she WOULD.

So.... should we return the Huckebein 2 now that we have the 3?
Or is there no such thing as too many high-power mecha?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1118 on: April 11, 2008, 11:40:40 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:43:43 PM by Chaostic »
(OoC: you realize that there should only be one original Huckebein/EX (which happens to be in the hanger as the 008X)

(also Chaostic care to explain  this Tempis Glisse a little bit further I find myself a little confused)

(ooc:you know that Temps Glisse is my friend Kate she is letting me borrow herself for this. In privet conversation ourselves within this that I'm using well call each other by our real names. She is one of test subjects the "Tear of a Fallen God" project. All of the the test subjects are real people but unlike Kate permission to use some of them yet.
Birger on the other hand is someone I made up ;)

Kate [Temps Glisse]

Born on Mars she was brought into the project after surviving a terrorist attack that toke most her family)
IP Logged

« Reply #1119 on: April 11, 2008, 11:51:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 12:07:12 AM by Derek »
Lucky you. I got the booby prize.

One may forgive me for being a touch ungrateful, but I fail to see how Heavyarms matches my fighting style OR my Shishio Blade. If this is someone's idea of a joke, I'm not impressed.

And the fact that it's normal Heavyarms and not at least Heavy Kai sorta ticks me off.

And upon further inspection, I find myself even more disgruntled by the fact that it's not even a real Gundam. This whole thing is basically an lifesize model of a Heavyarms. Junk metal plating, lifting up to show not even actual machinery underneath. This, my friends, is what I like to call a sham. I shall make a point of spitting into the cockpit, and then I shall go complain to the manager.

*Derek opens the hatch in preparation to do just as he has said he would, only to stop cold as he looks inside. The cockpit appears to have been completely altered from a normal one, more closely resembling that of a G Gundam cockpit than anything else*

Whoa. This is....this is new. I'm usually not one to state the obvious, but this shouldn't be here. Why the hell is something like this here, anyway?

*Jumps inside, looking around*

It's not working, either. It's just some more trash parts modified to look like....hmm?

*The cockpit starts to light up dimly, as the holo-projector on Derek's ARC activates to show a download bar moving quickly from start to finish*

"BWZ-00 file download complete. Please forgive the wierd choice of packaging, Derek-sama."

*Just as quickly as it started, the download is over and the activity goes dead. Derek climbs out of the cockpit quietly, mulling over what just happened.*

......I should have known she'd have found this and start playing with it, the little idiot. She never did know when to give up on lost dreams.

That Heavyarms is trash, not even fit for spare parts. Toss it. I'll be....I dunno. Doing something. Or getting drunk. Or both. I don't care.

(I should mention, I'm rather particular about what I use and where I get them from. Do me a favor next time, Sakura, and don't assume there's something specifically set aside for me. And especially don't assume that I'll use it.

And besides that, we already have WAY too many mechs as it is, considering our pilot count.)

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1120 on: April 12, 2008, 10:49:46 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'm afraid the EX may have been communication error Sakura....

this is the 009

*pulls up data on the machine*

interesting, looks like it's been heavily modified...

A Tesla Drive.. powered by a ... GS-ride?

odd...

weapons...twin shorty beam rifles; four beam sabers (with two extra manipulator arms on the back); folding railguns on the hips; and what appears to be some kind of specialized  boosted rifle.

IP Logged

« Reply #1121 on: April 12, 2008, 01:42:59 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, chief....

I got word from the Hagane.
Seems Bullet would like to borrow the Huckebein 2 if we aren't using it.

If it's okay with you, I'm gonna stick it in a crate and tell them to keep it We need the space more than we need the G-Impact at this point.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1122 on: April 12, 2008, 02:07:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
go ahead Jaybee

let's see.. hey Andrew what did she send you?

IP Logged

« Reply #1123 on: April 12, 2008, 06:59:20 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Remember when I told you about a gear that I was having built when I was with the Solarian army? She seems to have finished it. It doesn't have a name or designation, yet. It does have the remot control system that I wanted. It's like the R-Gun in a way. It's designed to be a support gear for a gestalt unit like the G-Elements or the SRX. It turns into a sword though.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1124 on: April 12, 2008, 09:21:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 09:23:32 PM by Sume Gai »
taking a look at the specs this thing is very light. (I guess it needs to be in order to transform) It's lack of armor is somewhat off-putting

looks like the main weapons are beam blades and the sharp edges all over it and it has a Tesla Drive for mobility.  I'm afraid we don't have many mechs that can make use of it at the moment (maybe the Valsion or the Mk III/008X boxer)

IP Logged

(Read 374625 times) 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 109
Jump to: