aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 374282 times) 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1140 on: April 13, 2008, 11:49:38 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Naw, I think I'll pass. At least until the asprin kicks in.
I was hoping to avoid any Excellen-related chaos. She's a good person, but she gives me one hell of a headache sometimes.
I didn't think she actually OWNED a bunny suit. I thought that was an idle threat.

Twenty bucks says Bullet's sleeping on the couch for a week or three energy drinks, whichever comes first. Poor boy sticks his foot in his mouth EVERY SINGLE TIME.
You'd think Excellen would get tired of baiting him. It's just too easy.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1141 on: April 14, 2008, 06:41:26 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek the really interesting part is the transmission log attached to the end of the file it says it was received then retransmitted from the Alexander base in side one, perfectly normal except that it's been abandoned for 2 years now...

it's final destination is also  quite interesting as well; somewhere in side three considering this is a class 2 intelligence report and no EF bases are even active in Side 3, who where they sending this to?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1142 on: April 14, 2008, 07:57:27 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Could it be a ship that is being used as a base?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1143 on: April 14, 2008, 09:59:24 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 10:01:24 AM by Derek »
Naw, I think I'll pass. At least until the asprin kicks in.
I was hoping to avoid any Excellen-related chaos. She's a good person, but she gives me one hell of a headache sometimes.
I didn't think she actually OWNED a bunny suit. I thought that was an idle threat.

Twenty bucks says Bullet's sleeping on the couch for a week or three energy drinks, whichever comes first. Poor boy sticks his foot in his mouth EVERY SINGLE TIME.
You'd think Excellen would get tired of baiting him. It's just too easy.

You must have not been paying attention when I made that idle crack to Bullet that Excellen probably has a bunny suit in Kusuha's size. Once THAT little mental nugget got into his head, events progressed naturally from there.

You probably also missed the thumbs up Excellen and I shared afterwards. Easy, sure. Fun as hell, definately.

Derek the really interesting part is the transmission log attached to the end of the file it says it was received then retransmitted from the Alexander base in side one, perfectly normal except that it's been abandoned for 2 years now...

it's final destination is also quite interesting as well; somewhere in side three considering this is a class 2 intelligence report and no EF bases are even active in Side 3, who where they sending this to?

Sounds like something to look into, after this Aerogater thing is over and done with. From Alexander to somewhere out in the heart of old Zeon territory, huh? Interesting indeed.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1144 on: April 14, 2008, 02:27:34 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
The remote system works. That's good, because it means that we don't need an additional pilot for the G-Blade.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1145 on: April 14, 2008, 05:11:30 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 09:19:33 PM by Chaostic »
Chaostic: What about that old Magellan class ship that Rick was restoring?

Temps Glisse: Oh that Trisha toke it to side 3 after his disappearance...

Chaostic: Disappearance? What happened to him!?

Temps Glisse: I wasn't there so I don't know the full story but, it was a few yeas back when David discovered a spacial anomaly. I always assumed that the two of them got transported somewhere but, may just be wishful thinking on my part.

Chaostic: I see...

Temps Glisse: Hey don't go failing into a bottomless pit of despair over that!

Chaostic: I was n...

Temps Glisse: Don't lie to me! I remember how much you looked up to David and I remember what you were like after Lilly...

Chaostic: That's not the same thing!

Temps Glisse: Your right. I'm sorry I brought it up, if had been Ed I would have probably been the same way.

Chaostic: ...

Temps Glisse: ...

Temps Glisse: I'm going to contact the other Tears and have Trisha see if she can have the ship ready, by the way the name of the Magellan class is "Nelvuoto"

Chaostic: Nelvuoto  into the void. How fitting.

edit

(OOC: Nel vuoto means In vacuum but its being translated as "into the void" at the request of the one who named it)
IP Logged

« Reply #1146 on: April 14, 2008, 10:28:53 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You must have not been paying attention when I made that idle crack to Bullet that Excellen probably has a bunny suit in Kusuha's size. Once THAT little mental nugget got into his head, events progressed naturally from there.
Of course I did. I was standing back and admiring the scenery, so to speak.

I do my best to not get drawn into the insanity.

"Hate to interrupt, but we've got a problem, Jay."
Mike, don't tell me that. Please.

"Levi's made another announcement. Since the moon has attacked the Balmar empire, it is exempted from the 30-day cease-fire. In short, she's sending a force to make an example of us.

The Hiryu is out on patrol in the area. Lefina's confirmed the White Star's launched mecha. Lots of them. They missed the Hiryu, and are headed straight for Luna. "

What, lots of bugs? That's not what I call a problem. Bring 'em on.

"Not bugs. Well, not entirely. The first wave is all bugs. But about three quarters of their force is in a second wave, and that's mixed."

What's it made of besides bugs?

"Bootlegged Gespensts. And Vayyikras. "

Vayyikra... that was what they called those  things that attacked us at the Black Star?

"Yeah. Kind of birdish looking. There's also a black mech we haven't seen before. "

*Jaybee sighs*
You said A black mech... so one unknown? You know what that means, right?

*Jaybee and Mike speak in unison.*
"Boss mech."

So... ignoring the overpowered one-off for a moment... How many is 'lots'?

"Thousands. They didn't get an exact count. They're trying to catch up to them, but the balmarian units launched at a pretty high velocity. The enemy mechs will reach the moon before the Hiryu. We should be seeing them in about a day, with the second wave an hour behind."

Dammit...

First, have the Macross launch all fighters once we see the first wave. A couple hundred VF-11s should be able to clean out the bugs before the second wave hits, regardless of who's piloting them.
And it spares the rest of us from fatigue.

"Sounds good. I assume we aren't telling them they're cannon fodder?"

Of course not. They're our first line of defense. Just make sure they fall back when the second wave hits.  At least long enough to re-arm. I don't mind more guns, as long as they're on our side.
How are Britai's forces looking?

"Not good. They got chewed up in the Black Star attack. On the upside, most of the functional units are the elites. NousGer, QRau, and Sturmvogel teams. "

Hmmm.... we'll save them for the second wave.
Any functional Regulds, Glaugs, or Thunderbolts should launch in the first wave, pilots permitting.

Second... will the Hiryu arrive in time to help?
"They'll hit the back of the main force about the time it reaches the moon."

Perfect! Fire up the laser comm and tell 'em we're planning to turn this into a pincer attack.

"Already on it. Actually, Lefina already suggested it. "

Figured she'd be thinking the same thing. Well, send back a confirmation. We'll draw the enemy's attention, then they can attack their undefended rear.
The Banpreios, Irm and his Grungust, Viletta in a production Huckebein, Latooni in the Wildraubtier(Hell, Lat in a cardboard box)... I pity the fools.

"When you put it that way... are you sure there's gonna be enough left for everyone else?"

Third, spin control. Britai's probably already working on it, but check anyways. 
Now's a good time to start bragging about the Black Star's destruction. We've got undeniable proof that these Balmarians aren't as invincible as they claim. Like hell we're letting Levi boast.

And lastly... Tell the damned Neo DC to either help us or get the hell out of our way. We don't have the time or desire to play cowboys and indians with a bunch of spoiled children.

"Those exact words?"

Yes.

"With pleasure."

Hanger, start prepping the Stamp... wait, I've got an idea.
*Jaybee grins*
Get the Konig ready. Load the cannon magazines with grapeshot cartridges.
And strap some beam sabers to the insides of the arms. Use duct tape if you have to. Don't worry too much about wiring up recharge racks. I can just smack some bitches if the sabers run low. 
Have my Huckey on standby.

To hell with dancing around everything. I'm gonna walk right through it this time.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1147 on: April 14, 2008, 10:41:36 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm prepping the Dinah for launch JayBee. If I am not mistaken I can reach the Hiryu before the first wave is wasted so I can help clear out the back end of the main force and also help out if they send reinforcements.

IP Logged

« Reply #1148 on: April 14, 2008, 10:43:13 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Damn it. can't we get a break!

these guys are just limitless. ready the 009GS I'll save the 008X for the real showdown.

AGGF, your mission is to defend the fleet, stay close .

*A red Grungust flies out of Mao's storage section*

Ring: "These fools just attacked the wrong place"

*several Huckebein Mk II M's follow Ring out and fall into formation*

also keep them away from the moon itself.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1149 on: April 14, 2008, 10:51:46 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Dinah Launching! See you guys after it's over.

IP Logged

« Reply #1150 on: April 14, 2008, 11:05:26 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
It's not completly my style, but...

Weltall, Launch!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1151 on: April 14, 2008, 11:06:49 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
To be honest, chief, I expected this one.
You blow up a facility like the Black Star, you usually see a retaliation strike.

Sakura, wait! I don't think you've thought this through!

You'll have to go THROUGH the first wave AND the main force to get TO the back.

Besides which, you'd draw attention to the Hiryu and spoil the plan. Right now, they don't realize it's back there.
They're watching us, though. A mech launching from here will certainly be noticed and monitored.

Best-case scenario is they intercept you and you wind up fighting their entire force alone. That's what we in the business call suicidal and pointless heroics. Pilots are hard to replace.

Worst-case scenario is you tip them off to the Hiryu's presence and ruin everything. That's what we in the business call a complete custerfluck.

If you wanna blow something up, believe me, you'll get your chance. There's plenty to go around.
Turn around now!

And remember, if you HAVE to let someone through to the moon, make sure they land away from a dome, and that everyone knows we've got one on the ground.

*blinks*
Did Ring just launch in a Grungust 3?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1152 on: April 14, 2008, 11:17:48 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Okay then, I'm close enough to draw their attention so I'll bring them close enough that you guys can start clearing them up since I can't use the X-BUSTER in MA mode without the docking platform and it takes too long to shift until their are little busy.

IP Logged

« Reply #1153 on: April 14, 2008, 11:27:17 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Lessee... six M95 Machinecannons, check. Crapload of Strike Swords, check. Enough E-Pacs to recharge a Tronium Cannon, check.

Ianator, R-3 Powered, awaiting launch orders!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1154 on: April 14, 2008, 11:58:47 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ianator, go ahead and launch now.
God knows everyone else has.

*rubs forehead*

Mike... remember when I said the Hiryu wouldn't catch up for about a day, and the cannon fodder on the Macross was gonna take care of the first wave to save the REAL pilots fatigue?

"Yeah?"

Good. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't completely lost it.
Giganscudo's arms got hosed in that last fight, so go pick a new mech out.

"You're specifically requesting I launch instead of manning the bridge? Are you about to order what I think you are? Because if you are, I want to go on record as stating that it's a VERY bad idea."

Objection noted.
Focker crew, battlestations! Pilots to the hangers! Prepare for a short-range fold maneuver! Activate the omnidirectional barrier! "

"Oh god... you're going to drop us right in the middle of an angry beehive... I'm taking that Double-Zeta. Maybe with all that armor I'll live long enough to blink... wait, the barrier?! You're going to... this is even DUMBER than I expected!"

They say the best offense is a good defense.

"It's the other way around! The best DEFENSE is a good OFFENSE!"

And is there a better offense than a barrier overload in the middle of your enemy?

"YES! ANYTHING ELSE!"

Tough.
Fold coordinates set... all hands, we're folding in one minute. Pilots, your launch will be delayed an indeterminate amount of time, likely not to exceed three minutes. After launching, proceed fighting in the direction of the moon, and link up with the Alliance forces coming towards us.

Carol, as soon as everyone's launched, I want you to fold the Focker back to the Moon.

"Roger, Jay. You better make sure you come back."

I didn't know you cared.

"Damn right I do! I WILL find you a mate!"

Mike... if we survive this, kill me.

"You don't have to ask, friend. Trust me."

Well, let's get to the hanger...

*Reality warps for a moment or two as the Focker leaps through another set of dimensions, then drops back into real space.  Hell immediately opens up against the shield bubble.*

Now we just wait for the inevitable...
*Jaybee pulls up some external video feeds from inside the Konig's cockpit, and signals for a relay from the Macross*
I wanna see this as it happens.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 374282 times) 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 109
Jump to: