aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 373838 times) 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1170 on: April 15, 2008, 03:38:54 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
We've got a bootleg?
Well, whatever. Kyosuke's doing good with the Grungust 0. We can figure out where the real Alt went later.

Hey, there's Kai!
Still using that old Gespenst?

"We've had this discussion. A good pilot doesn't need a fancy mech. JET MAGNUM!"

And I still say a good mech removes limitations on a good pilot. FANG SLASHER! Never mind that I still can't beat you in your Gespenst.

Hey, anyone see that black boss mech?

Bartender: "It's in area G7. Just sitting there. I think the pilot's trying to decide if he needs to do anything. Well, at this point it's more likely he's deciding where he needs to do something."

Rats. I figured it was too much to hope that he was killed in the barrier explosion. Well, let's see what we can smash before he finishes thinking.
*The Huckebein's backpack flips open, exposing an impressive array of micromissiles*
Trace missiles, fire!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1171 on: April 15, 2008, 04:37:45 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Aaand, my guns are out. Time to switch to a more environmentally-friendly gun. TK Laser Cannon, fire!

Come to think of it, I haven't really seen that black mech do anything. Did the pilot get hurt in the attack on the Black Star? Does it even have a pilot?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1172 on: April 15, 2008, 04:42:45 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I got him

*009GS, still surrounded by a flurry of beam saber strokes moves in on the leader mech from above*

let's see what other tricks this baby's got

* the sabers switch off and the spare arms stow the sabers and themselves, before I draw the twin shorty beam rifles*

let's go for it.

* the boss and the 009GS begin trading shots while closing*

HYAAAAAAAA!!

*the enemy boss avoids a series of shots and gets close enough to grab on to the 009GS's arms*

GOTCHA!

*the hip railguns unfold and release several shots into the boss's chest plate *

that's gotta hurt.

* the enemy boss has let go and seems to be drifting for a second before he suddenly accelerates away from the GS*

you won't run from me.

* the 009GS returns the beam rifles to their holsters and begins the chase firing small bursts from the forehead vulcans*

now BREAK METEOR!!

* a green break field appears around the 009GS as it's GS-ride and Tesla Drive increase output to the limit. 

The 009GS crashes straight through the enemy boss mech and a small group of humanoid types that were preparing an ambush *

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1173 on: April 15, 2008, 06:00:22 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 06:14:03 PM by Sakura77 »
I guess my worries were founded...

Metatron there's a third wave coming consisting of AGX-07,08,09 and reinforced versions of the AGX-01,02 and 03.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1174 on: April 15, 2008, 06:25:43 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
And while we're listing them off, I see an AGX-05 right there. Hey, Masaki! Where the hell ya been?

"You ditched me back on the Duragreiz, you jerk! Do you have any idea how long it took me to find the hangar?!"

Longer than I thought it'd be. Sorry, Andoh. I guess I was in such a hurry to go get 'Scythe, I totally forgot about your Lost Boy complex. Forgive me, buddy?

"Wow, was that an actual apology I just heard?"

Yeah, yeah. Yes or no, you green haired bastard.

"Well, if you're gonna say it like that...."

Screw it. Hey, Cybuster.

"What?"

Duck.

"Eh..?"

*In an instant, 'Scythe boosts straight towards and then over the Cybuster, cutting down the bird about to strike from behind him*

There. Forget the apology, you can just owe me one. Better?

"Funny. Anyone ever tell you what kind of an ass you are?"

All the time, actually.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1175 on: April 15, 2008, 06:58:10 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Nice one, Chief!
HIi-YA!
*the victim of Jabee's sword slash vanishes*
Hey, where'd all the Gespensts go?

Daitetsu:
"They just disappeared... about 800 of them. No, they teleported! They're in lunar orbit now!"

What?!?! Shit, we can't make it in... time?
*explosions erupt near the moon*

"All right, Thunderbolts, keep it up. . Let's prove to these guys that we aren't just cannon fodder! "

Ya know, I forgot all about them. I guess the Macross and Death Pickle can handle that.

How many mechs are left here?
D: "About twelve hundred. Not counting the reinforcements, which look to be about 800."

All right. Let's wrap thi-
*Yaeger cuts in*
"Look out! The Astranagant is regenerating!"

The what?

Yeager: "The Boss Mech!"

Shit, it is.
This is ridiculous, you know.

Y: "Hey, I didn't design it."

But you recognized it. We're gonna talk about this later.

Y: "Fair enough. Can we kill it now?"

You bet. Gravity Rifle!

Bullet: "G-Impact, launch!"

Kyosuke: "Colossal Blade, incoming!"

Kusuha: "Doom Blade, come forth!"

*Jaybee looks around*

Anyone else wanna dump some firepower into this thing?

Yeager:: "Vampire laser!"

... I'm not sure that counts as firepower.

Y: "It can't regenerate if it's out of energy, right?"

Good point.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1176 on: April 15, 2008, 07:18:30 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I think I'll join in X-CANNON!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1177 on: April 15, 2008, 07:43:53 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
T-Link, contact! Strike Swords, slice and dice mine foes! TK Laser Cannon, full power... Fire!

God, I love boss battles.

IP Logged

« Reply #1178 on: April 15, 2008, 07:48:48 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I won't let you regenerate you monster!!

*a blue aura surrounds the 009GS as it deploys all of it's beam sabers*

YAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!

* the beam sabers grow to absurd sizes as all four converge on the regenerating husk completely incinerating it in a torrent of energy*

*bugs all around suddenly cease operations*

I guess he was the controller. have they all stopped?

Bright "no, the reinforcements are still incoming"

everyone destroy the inactive bugs as you make your way to intercept the incoming enemies.

IP Logged

« Reply #1179 on: April 15, 2008, 08:02:15 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Yes, Sir!

* Moves towards enemy reinforcements*

Thermo Dragon!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1180 on: April 15, 2008, 08:05:43 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Aw, damn. 'Least I still got my missiles!

IP Logged

« Reply #1181 on: April 15, 2008, 08:27:30 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I don't mind the cannon fodder, myself. Hey, Jet Magnum, P.I.!

Kai:....You wouldn't be talking to me, would you?

Well, the mustache fits. I figured I needed an old reference to match.

Kai: I'm not THAT old!

You're using an uncustomized Gespenst. Willingly. I think you qualify for Social Security based on that ALONE.

Kai: You've got a real mouth on you, you know that?

I get it all the time. Actually, I make the cracks, but I've got a bit more respect for the Gespenst line after driving our Mk-II S a few weeks ago.

Kai: Oh?

Yeah, especially after being able to do something like THIS! DEATHSCYTHE KICK!

*Boosts into and dropkicks the hell out of a Gespenst, destroying it almost instantly*

Kai:.....You know, you didn't exactly look good doing that.

Yeah, I know. I still wanted to have that in the video archives somewhere, though. Hey, you've got a Jet Magnum and I've got a buster shield. Wanna see who can get the most kills with just his left arm?

Kai: I accept that challenge!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1182 on: April 15, 2008, 08:40:38 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Yeager boosts towards a piece of empty space*
"Not quite dead... it ejected something... It's a pilot. The Zefield crystals are fading, it should be safe. I'm taking him to the Metatron for medical care."

Are you sure that's a good idea?
Never mind. I'm not in any position to criticize tactical flaws after that stunt with the Focker. Continue.

" Sore wa hajimete no ai no tabidachi deshita
  I LOVE YOU SO"

Eh?

*The Macross comes cruising in*

"You really should plan these things better, Jay. Battle against countless aliens bent on humanity's destruction, and there wasn't a single Minmay CD on the entire ship. I had to download the song on the way here."

Carol? What the hell are you doing?

"Coming to help. Admiral Kridanik's got things under control. Most of the forces stayed with him, but I got the Sturmvogels and QRaus. Looks like I'm a little late, though."

Naw. There's a third wave incoming. Now change that out for Sharon... no, scratch that. Let's hear some Fire Bomber tonight.

"Dancin' on the planet dance!"

It WOULD be Planet Dance.
Whatever, I can do that.

Let's soften the next wave up a little before they get here.
Carol, Lefina, Daitetsu...

"Arm the Gravity Cannon!"
"Release the safety on the Tronium Buster!
"*mechanical noises over the comm as the booms of the Macross swing down over it's shoulders*"

Great minds think alike, they say.

*Jaybee turns down the brightness on his display*
This should be fun to watch.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1183 on: April 15, 2008, 08:53:22 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Oh sweet, Fire Bomber! *Tunes in as he drills his shield through another Gespenst* I still prefer JAM Project, but who can argue with Basara?

"You're paying more attention to the music than the actual battle?"

Sure. Hey, it's important to kick ass and take names, but neither of those matter if you don't look really cool doing it. And the first step towards that is having the right music. By the way, you should tint your cameras. We're about to see some fireworks.

"You're pretty sure of yourself, Gundam pilot or not."

It's what I do, really.

IP Logged

« Reply #1184 on: April 15, 2008, 09:08:01 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
WOW!!

now those were some fireworks.

you took out a good half the units, I'll work on the grunts; Derek you and Jaybee take care of the leader.

IP Logged

(Read 373838 times) 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 109
Jump to: