aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11025 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421187 times) 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1185 on: April 15, 2008, 09:29:13 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Roger that. Sorry old man, I guess we're gonna have to cut this short. Too bad, huh?

"Sure, and the fact I was winning had nothing to do with it, I take it."

Nah, I admit when I'm whooped. For a guy who'd apparently burst into flame if he ever set foot inside anything that isn't a Gespenst model, you're amazingly skilled. I'd hate to have to fight you for real.

"Why, thank you. I think."

Guess all that age and experience had to pay off somewhere, huh?

"Somehow, I almost knew you were going to make another joke about my age."

Derek Zerus Barona, at your service. I try my best. See ya later, old man!

So, uh, JayBee. I know this probably sounds stupid, cause it IS a machine of completely alien design, but....

Just what the hell IS that thing, anyway?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1186 on: April 15, 2008, 09:39:09 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 08:48:45 PM by Chaostic »
Sakura I'm picking up a reaction  theres a Vessel of Anima nearby.lets finish this quickly so we can investigate it.

*beep beep beep*

What more reinforcements!

You guys look like you could use some help.

A gear fighter... Ogre!

My name is Subaru. I've come to support in place of Lord Altair.

Thanks, Now lets go partner(Sakura)
IP Logged

« Reply #1187 on: April 15, 2008, 09:54:25 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Chaostic there is one way to end this and that is to do the X-Buster on the setting that I used in the last battle and since we still have a large amount of energy left it won't drain us dry. I'll let you target and fire it since you have targeting system and I'm getting in position.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1188 on: April 15, 2008, 10:01:28 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
So, uh, JayBee. I know this probably sounds stupid, cause it IS a machine of completely alien design, but....

Just what the hell IS that thing, anyway?
A target. A REALLY big target.
On the upside, I don't see any zefeld crystal reactions.

What I wouldn't give to pilot something a bit more overstated right now.

Where the hell's Ryusei and company? This is SO their kind of thing.

"Sorry. Banpreios is out of energy. You guys wanna pick up the slack for us?"

Geez...

Well, let's do this.
*The Huckebein whips out it's gravity rifle and opens fire*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1189 on: April 15, 2008, 10:16:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Right. Well, let's do this. Just don't shoot me in the crossfire, alright?

*Dashes in, scythe swinging*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1190 on: April 15, 2008, 11:35:06 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hmmm.... I wonder if this machine has that kind of attack...

T-LINK PUNCH!!!!!

Well whadda ya know, it DOES work!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1191 on: April 16, 2008, 12:24:51 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
So it does. Hey, you know what this means, JayBee?

Focusing time! *Starts in on the exact spot that was hit by the punch*

IP Logged

« Reply #1192 on: April 16, 2008, 01:27:54 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Oh, hey. Look what I just remembered I equipped. G-Impact Stake, lock 'n' load!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1193 on: April 16, 2008, 01:39:04 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Targets Set. Energy Charge Compete, X-Buster FIRE!

*blue beams arc out destroying the remaining "bugs", "Spiders","birds", "Soldiers" & "Fat Men" *

Whoa! That... takes... a lot... out of you... but, I... think we... got... them... all 

Are you ok Sakura?  Lets return to the ship,
IP Logged

« Reply #1194 on: April 16, 2008, 02:10:58 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Let's finish this.

*The Huckebein boosts back...*

T-Link COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*And lunges forward, leading with it's right fist, then punching the enemy repeatedly with alternating fists, jetting back again, whipping out  the Gravity Rifle and firing 3 shots at the same point, then delivering a roundhouse kick that sends the battered boss towards Derek*

Your turn.

Excellen: "Look, Kyosuke! They're doing the Love-Love Attack! It's so sweet!"

Gah!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1195 on: April 16, 2008, 02:24:05 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Heh....sorry. I have a hard time believing in love.

*Activates the buster shield and drives it straight into the enemy's face, pulling it close before unloading the vulcans into it at point blank. He then rips the shield back out, flips himself upward and kicks the wounded machine upwards, and disappears. As the boss continues travelling up, Deathscythe appears above it and boosts down, the beam scythe raised.*

Unfortunately for you, I do believe in THIS!

*With a single pass, the scythe goes straight through. As the boss splits apart, the beam deactivates and 'Scythe closes it's wings. As the explosion goes off behind it, the only source of light or color in the entire sillouette of the Gundam is it's eye flare.*

I believe that settles things here. If there was anyone in that thing who might have just survived that, I'm not about to turn around and see them.

IP Logged

« Reply #1196 on: April 16, 2008, 02:43:17 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Looks like it....

*Shoots an inactive bug*

Now start blowing carcasses up before Tyria gets any ideas.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1197 on: April 16, 2008, 02:54:03 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Six of the dead bugs suddenly explode as 'Scythe casually tosses it's namesake weapon over it's shoulder*

Like you needed to tell me THAT.

IP Logged

« Reply #1198 on: April 16, 2008, 03:04:39 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Crap, all out of ammo... EN levels are at minimal - maneuvering energy only. Looks like it's time for plan C.

*R-3 grabs two bugs and smashes them into each other.*

Wheee!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1199 on: April 16, 2008, 06:54:37 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
if your reserves are low return to the ship and switch or reload.

and Tyria the orders regarding Balmar tech are still in effect.

hey Ring, thanks for the 009GS, and the Bio-sensor too.

*resumes shooting bugs*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

(Read 421187 times) 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 109
Jump to: