aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 406661 times) 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1200 on: April 16, 2008, 07:06:13 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*recharges the energy and ammo on Dinah and heads back out

I am hating these damn things.

*Starts shooting with Dinah's beam rifle and striking with Sife.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1201 on: April 16, 2008, 07:53:41 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I need to get back to the ship. If anyone finds my unconcious body in the hallway, please drag me to medical.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1202 on: April 16, 2008, 09:25:41 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, that's the last of them. Good thing too, cause I'm pretty much out of power.

I'm headed back to the ship. 'Scythe needs a serious recharge, after this.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1203 on: April 16, 2008, 11:52:37 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander Gai Chaostic and I are going to retrieve the Anima Vessel that was detected nearby. It won't take us too long unless we run into something unexpected.

IP Logged

« Reply #1204 on: April 16, 2008, 01:28:06 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Temps Mors can the two of you watch our back

Temps left to get the others right after the battle bro

Oh ok... wait a sec what are you up to sis

Nothing at all

Whatever, anyway where closing in on it. I'm not picking up any other units or lifesigns and the ES appears to be badly damaged but this could still be a ambush
IP Logged

« Reply #1205 on: April 16, 2008, 01:42:01 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm gonna check on that pilot.
*Huckey 3 boosts towards the Metatron*

*Citan walks up, a grim expression on his face*
So, doc... how's he doing?

"Not good. Between the battle trauma and the sudden disappearance of the crystals, combined with how long he's been a part of that... thing... I've done what I can. Mostly I'm just easing his pain. I'll give him 24 hours. "

I see. Did anyone run an ID check on him?

"Yeager did. He left the printout on my desk. Here."

*Jaybee reads through it, his expression shfiting a few times*
And Yeager's SURE this is right?

"He rechecked it twice. He's as sure as any of us could be. "

*Jaybee clenches his fist, then punches a comm panel*

Get me a channel to the Macross.
Carol. Get over here to the Metatron, now. We've got your father in the sickbay.

"What?! But he was-"
On the Megaroad. I know.

"How did he... "
He was the pilot of that boss mech.
*Jaybee pauses a moment, to let the implications sink in*
He's not expected to live. Doc's giving him a day. Get over here now. 

"... I'll be right there."
*The channel goes dead*

Let him rest for now. We can find out what happened later.

Citan: "Assuming he remembers. They messed his head up pretty badly. Are you sure telling her about this was a good idea?"

No. I'm not sure.
She took the disappearance of the Megaroad pretty badly. I hate to reopen that wound.
But I couldn't live with myself if I hid this from her.

Damn Balmarians!

*Jaybee sighs, smacks the comm again*
Hey, Mike. We've got a fighter pilot from the Megaroad over here in the Metatron's sickbay. Carol's dad.

"Was THAT who ejected from that Astranagant thing?"

Yeah. I've already called her. She's coming here now.

This isn't gonna be pretty. Keep an eye open, okay?
"Sure thing. Do we know what happened?"

Not yet. I'll let you know.

"Okie-dokie. Thanks for the heads-up."

No problem.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1206 on: April 16, 2008, 08:12:17 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
STANDBY FOR FLEET-WIDE BROADCAST----------------------------------
*CONTROL begins playing*

Attention, all hands. The 30 day deadline the Balmarians gave use will expire in ten days.

We as a whole have decided to fight, and tomorrow we shall set out to do just that. the Metatron, the Duragriez, the Focker, and  the Peacemilion have all been drafted into a combined operation known as "Operation SRW".  the remaining ships shall remain here so that we will have a place to return should we prove victorious, or should we fail, a seed of hope.

I know all of you fight for your own reasons, perhaps you fight to protect, perhaps you fight for revenge, or perhaps you fight for your own gain, However, those reasons will be taken from us if we allow the Balmarians to triumph.  We will be left as drones fighting for other's reasons and against our own will.  I cannot bare the thought of it

I ask that you lend your strength not to me our the AGGF but rather to all of Earth so that we may continue to live by our own wills and hearts.  What follows in the next ten days can be the end of a 30 day terror or the beginning of a never ending nightmare; and we are the ones who can decide which it shall be!

END FLEET-WIDE BROADCAST-----------------------------------------------

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1207 on: April 16, 2008, 09:07:21 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Chaostic even if the ES is damaged, we can merely transplant the Anima Vessel into a different ES if we can find one. I haven't had the time but, can you check the data drives in the Dinah after we get back who knows what we will find?

IP Logged

« Reply #1208 on: April 16, 2008, 09:19:30 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Mike: "So the Megaroad is still out there after all?"

Yeah. Maybe.
They did an emergency fold. Abandoned two squadrons to the Balmarians. I can't imagine that was an easy call to make...

And no one knows what happened after that but her crew.

"Shouldn't they have contacted us? Warned us about the Balmarian threat? Told us they were alive? Anything at all?"

Too dangerous. Calling home would have given the Balmarians a big neon sign pointing right back to Earth.
Their caution may have been misplaced, though. It seems they knew about us all along.

I wonder if they're still out there, lost in space, cut off from everyone...  I guess it's still an unresolved issue. But we know why they lost contact now.

And we know a bit more about the Balmarians' motives now.
It's disgusting.

*The two pass a purple-haired man*
'Scuse me, Mike...

Yeager, we need to have that talk now.

*Mike waves and heads off*

"In the hall?"

There's an office over there, if you'd prefer.

"I would, actually. I don't like airing my dirty laundry in public."

Fair enough.
*The two step into the unoccupied office, blahblahblah, you played OG, you know the story, and they step back out a little later*

Well, it's a hard story to swallow, but ... I don't think you're lying.

"You trust me, then?"

Well, yes, but that's not why I believe you.
If you were lying, you'd have made up a more believable story. Therefore, the absurdity of your story is itself an indicator of it's truthfulness.

"Thanks. I think."

Don't mention it.
Seriously, from what I've seen, your actions are those of a moral, if secretive, man. Your story pretty much confirms that hunch. It's just my job to be paranoid.

There may be a few dark spots in your past, but I'm sure they were for the right reasons, even if they were the wrong choice.

So...
Let's go bust some heads.

I won't forgive the Balmarians for what they've done. Not to other races, not to the Megaroad crew, and especially not to my friends.
It was bad enough seeing her go through this once. At least this time we have more than vague guesses about what happened.

"You consider her a friend?"

Doesn't look that way from the outside, does it? Believe me, I wouldn't put up with her constant attempts at fixing me up if she wasn't.

*Gilliam smiles*
"I do wish the AGGF existed more often. You guys are fun to work with."

How often DO we show up?

"I'll never tell."

Bah.
Now... let's go kick some ass.

"You'll get no arguments here."

There anything we should be expecting?

"I'd love to tell you, but things tend to not go well when I warn people. And it's always a little different. Sometimes a lot different. Just... be ready for anything."

Fair enough.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1209 on: April 16, 2008, 10:58:26 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*At the bar*

Derek: *Sitting at a table with the others* So, let's list off here. One, they showed up and demanded our surrender, gave us a month, and basically just made a point of ruining everyone's day.

Masaki:*Nods* Yeah.

Derek: Two, they bring with them an extra mechanized fortress, one apparently designed to do nothing except produce those goddamned cockroaches.

Fuyume: *Sitting in a chair on the holo-projector, dressed up in a pink secretary's outfit and writing into a notepad*.....Cockroaches. Noted.

Derek: Three, once we made a point of trashing that thing, they decide to say hell with being nice and launch an all out assault specifically aimed at Luna. If we hadn't been here and pretty much all of the reasonably intelligent people with giant robots hadn't decided to get involved, they probably would have turned the moon back into an uninhabited wasteland.

Ouattro: *Takes a sip of his drink and nods* That sounds about right.

Derek: And now, word on the grapevine is that the boss mecha was actually driven by one of the Megaroad pilots, captured and turned against us by these assholes. I haven't heard the exact details of who he is yet, and it's probably not my place to know, but it doesn't sound like anything good, no matter who the poor guy is.

Kuro: *Nods* None of the UNS groups appear to be very happy about it at all, meow.

Shiro: With good reason, I'd say. So, we're all gonna take 'em out, right?

Derek: You're damned right we're gonna take 'em out. I'll admit, aside from the obvious part of inevitable destruction if they win, these guys haven't done much to me. But I'll be damned if I let them get away with doing all this to everyone else.

Masaki: Yeah! The hell do these guys think they are, expecting to just walk in here and take over our planet? We won't stop till we kick every single one of their asses!

Quattro: Spoken like a pair of true heroics. No wonder you two seem to get along so well.

Derek: Says the guy currently sitting here drinking with us, right? You can have whatever reasons you want for fighting or hiding beneath those shades, Red. We all know you wouldn't turn around and run away at this stage in the game, either.

Quattro:....No, I suppose I wouldn't. Got me there, Blue Wings.

Derek: Damn right. *Raises his glass* Alright gentlemen, to another upcoming first class delivery, courtesy of AGGF Express! The package? Our foot. Destination? Straight up Levi Tolar's high and mighty ass!

*The entire bar cheers at that one*

Masaki: Hell yeah!

Quattro: *Nods* I'll give you credit, Blue Wings. You sure know how to get them going, when you need to.

Derek: *Smirks* It's a gift, I know.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1210 on: April 16, 2008, 11:04:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Talis: "Gai, I noticed you didn't call for the Titus to attack the White Star."

yes I want it here.

Talis: "so do you want me on the Metatron?"

no I want you to stay here as well.

Talis: "but Gai-"

Talis, No but's I want you here, I want.. I want you to be my seed of hope.

Talis: "You mean?"

yes.

Talis: <eyes filled with tears> "yes, yes, of course."

even if this is taken care of I'll still have a lot to do; the AGGF is my responsibility after all. you'll have to wait a good bit.

Talis: "I can wait."

thank you...

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1211 on: April 17, 2008, 12:22:08 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, Derek...
*Jaybee pulls up a chair*
You buyin' for everyone, or is this a private party?

Either way...
*He flags the bartender over*

Thanks.

"Beg pard?"

For that last fight. We needed all the guns we could get out there.
I'm not gonna ask about your past, or why you had a BCS profile programmed already. I'm just gonna say thanks.

"Ah. You're welcome, then."

Yeager: "Hey, you didn't extend that latitude to ME!"

Yes, well HE wasn't demonstrating a disturbingly high level of knowledge about everything going on while everyone around him was trying to figure out which end was up.

Awww, hell...
One round for the house. On me. This includes you, barkeep.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1212 on: April 17, 2008, 12:30:23 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey, guys. Sure, go ahead and sit down, both of you. There's plenty of room for everyone. Cybuster and I were just discussing which foot would be appropriate to deliver up the Aerogaters' collective asses.

"Definately the left foot. They don't even deserve my right."

As you can see, it's a discussion almost good enough to make me want to drive that Mk-II S into battle, just for the Rider Kick.

IP Logged

« Reply #1213 on: April 17, 2008, 01:00:09 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Here here!

Keep it easy on the alcohol for me tonight - I'll be staying up late to tune up the R-Series for the big showdown. On that note, anyone else need some help maintaining their mech?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1214 on: April 17, 2008, 01:20:28 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
If you want my opinion.... why play favorites? I've got two feet, I intend to use both of them.

They picked the wrong species to mess with this time.

Hey, Peacecraft! You look too sober! Grab a chair, drain a mug, and tell us what you think of the raging left-or-right-foot debate! Most important vote of the era! Let your voice be heard!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 406661 times) 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 109
Jump to: