aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 392760 times) 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1215 on: April 17, 2008, 07:56:44 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*Gai, Max and Millia enter*

I don't think you are in any position to criticize Max...

Max: <looks over at Millia>"point taken."

Milllia "What are you two talking about"

Gai and Max together: "Nothing..."

*Max Millia and Gai take a booth near the corner*

well then you're leaving Iron 7 to join our final battle, are you?

Max: "I still don't like sitting on the bridge while earth is hanging in the balance"

can't argue with you there; Barkeep, the usual please.

Barkeep: "coming right up."

*Max and Millia also place orders before the discussion resumes*

Max: "so what are our chances?"

This is the AGGF: 'screw the odds, we have courage'

Max: "some sort of motto?"

for now anyway

Millia: "I think I'll take charge of the sims between now and the commencement of operation SRW."

be my guest.

Max: "one question though; what does SRW stand for?"

*Gai grins* I'm not telling.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1216 on: April 17, 2008, 09:23:23 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
man that thing was a wreak you couldn't even tell what color it was...

0nword to the bar m treat parter.. you too sis come on its not like you can't drink me under any day of the week
IP Logged

« Reply #1217 on: April 17, 2008, 09:29:06 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
At least we got the anima vessel. Considering the streak of luck the AGGF has been having lately I'm insulted that we didn't run into any opposition. Barkeep, the good stuff and I'll buy a round for everyone here since I have nothing else to spend my money on.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1218 on: April 17, 2008, 12:11:29 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*Astonage enters the bar and makes his way over to the corner booth*

yes Astonage?

Astonage: "sorry it took me a while but here's the report you asked for"

let's see, Hmm....*studies the report carefully* that's better than I was hoping.  so the R-1 and R-2 can't be made fully functional.

Astonage: "yes the R-1's damage was really severe and the Tronium engine in the R-2  is always tricky business."

and the DX and GX-bits?

Astonage: "we don't have the needed parts on hand and we don't have enough time to machine them either."

I understand, but why is the Shining still listed as down I thought you said the damage was minor?

Astonage: "mechanically it's fine but something is wrong with the trace system and we don't know if we can figure it out in time for use"

very well then do you need extra hands I can-

Astonage: "no, we have enough mechanics as is any more would just get in the way"

oh one more question have you unpacked the Wilds Mao sent us and analyzed them?

Astonage: "yes, of course they are both WildRaubtier types and have both been customized."

Astonage: "One is a close combat unit that replaces the beam canon with a large beam blade similar to the Strike's and has wired anchors rather than missiles."

Astonage: "The other is a long range type which has a special tail booster to house more missiles and launchers and replaces the standard Beam cannon with a Gatling beam cannon and the knives with small pistols."

and the AM gunner?

Astonage: "ready to go we even have a pilot ready."

who?

Astonage: "It's weird but Shara asked to fly it."

What?

Astonage: "she said something about Jaybee and her making a good team."

I don't think I should look a gift horse in the mouth.  Astonage why don't you don't join us for drinks?

Astonage "I don't see why not."

IP Logged

« Reply #1219 on: April 17, 2008, 03:37:15 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
(Meanwhile on the white star)

Jidlaph: Damn how much longer till the earthlings attack Rafah

Rafah: Patiences big brother our assault on the moon should have provoked them

Jidlaph: Good I can't wait for my rematch with the guy I fought before

Rafah: He should still be in a coma after your last fight with him

Jidlaph: No he's awake  I can feel him the very same way I feel you little brother

Rafah: He could be one of those then if he is then we should give up on converting him

Jidlaph: huh why one of what

Rafah: A altered human can't be converted I don't know why ones here maybe one of the earthling used father's research but I find that hard to believe since father died in the war with the Zovorg.

Jidlaph: I remember thats why we became lady Levi's bodyguards to repay mistress Etzira for taking in war orphans like the two of us

Rafah: it makes me wonder why we didn't enslave the earthlings sooner there already adapted to technology far beyond there capabilities as well as having a large number of powerful psycodrivers.
IP Logged

« Reply #1220 on: April 17, 2008, 04:49:58 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander Gai, how long till we reach the white star?

IP Logged

« Reply #1221 on: April 17, 2008, 04:56:47 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
We just left.

I'll give a full briefing on Saturday and we'll arrive Sunday

if all goes well we'll attack on Monday.

I want all of you to focus everything on preparing for this battle.

IP Logged

« Reply #1222 on: April 17, 2008, 05:38:06 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I guess I'll overcheck Dinah since Exia is out of action for a while. Commander what machines are currently being unused? I am asking because I don't think Dinah will be able to handle all of the fighting without having to recharge a few times which takes a while.

IP Logged

« Reply #1223 on: April 17, 2008, 06:30:41 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Carol walks up*

Hey, what's-
*Jaybee sees the look on her face*
Oh.  I'm sorry.

"Don't be. "
*She looks over to Gai*
"Thank you... for saving him. "

"I have a favor I need, Jay."

You have only to ask.

"Loan me your Stampede."

Beg pard?

"I want to fly in this mission. You know I'm as good as half the people in this bar right now. We need every pilot available out there. Loan me your Stampede. Please."

*Jaybee starts to argue, then stops*
Okay. But only on one condition. I'm not asking you to set your feelings aside, just don't let them cloud your judgement. Promise me that you won't throw your life away in a stupid revenge stunt, and I'll let you take my plane.

"Deal."

I'm serious. If you go back on your word, I'll be seriously pissed.

Now grab a chair and a glass.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1224 on: April 17, 2008, 07:12:21 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 09:17:23 PM by Sume Gai »
the Exia is back up and running; according to Astonage's report the only mechs which won't be good to go are the R-1, R-2, DX, GX-bits, and unless something happens the Shinning.

if you want some suggestions you might want to try the Wildsaber or Wildbuster.

Duragreiz - Argama Class - Bright Noa

DeathScythe Hell - Derek
Weltall - Andrew
Gundam Dynames - Basterd King
R-3 (Powered) - Ianator
R-Gun (Powered) - Chaostic
Alteisen - Lechise Inohara
Atropos - Corsair
Cybuster - Masaki
Hyaku Shiki - Quattro Bagina
Fei-yen - Fuyume
Gespenst Mk-II S
Ashcleet
Gundam Kyrios
Gundam Alex
Bellzelute Brigandi
Cerberus Ignite
Garmraid Blaze
Valsion Kai
Gundam Physalis
G-blade
Shining Gundam(damaged)
R-1(damaged)
R-2 (Powered)(damaged)

Metatron - Archangel Class - Murrue Ramius

Huckebien 008X-Sume Gai
Justice-Tyria
Dinah -Sakura77
Freedom - AuraBattler
Destiny – Jolty
Grungust Type 3 -ChrisABlair
R-Blade - Kaji
Gundam Virtue - Poster X
Hyaku Shiki
(Sword/Launcher/Aile/IWSP) Strike
Armorlion
Coustwell
Z Gundam
Gundam Exia
Medious Locus
Wildsaber
Wildbuster
Gundam Double X(damaged)
Huckebien 009GS

Focker - Uraga-class stealth carrier

Huckebien Mk III-JayBee
Nu Gundam - Dsvaun
YF-19 (x5) –Shadow Hawks
Sturmvogel(x3)-Max, Millia
SPD-1-Carol
AM gunner - Shara
Kriong Monster
Blitz
Giganscudo Duro
Full Armor ZZ Gundam
YF-21

Peacemillion-Howard
Tallgeese - Milliardo
Tauruses(x20)

IP Logged

« Reply #1225 on: April 17, 2008, 08:42:30 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee heads out of the bar for a bit*

"What is that THING doing in this hanger?"

Doctor Radom! No one told me you were coming! What's wrong with the hanger?

"You know good and well what the problem is! It's that pile of alien garbage parked in it!"

Which pile would that be?

"The Huckebein's the only one I see!"

What about the Valkyries? They're built using techniques and materials from the Macross, and powered by advanced microfusion drives derived from the same vessel.
In fact, isn't your own Wildraubtier based on the same overtechnology?

"That's different! It's still human-created! Not like the tronium engine or the gravity controller or the-"
Tesla drive? I think that one's pretty much straight from the alien blueprints. You don't seem to have much of a probl-*SMAAAACK!*

"Don't you DARE accuse me of using overtech. Ever."

Owwww....
Anyways, to what do we owe the... pleasure... of this visit?

"I'm here to fix the Giganscudo you people smashed!"

That's great, but we really don't need more mecha. And what are those crates sitting in my hanger for? They're in the way of the catapults. If we had to scramble now...

"I'd think you'd know better than to keep pushing her by now. Anyways, she's gonna be upgrading it at the same time."
Tasuku!

Radom: "So as you can see, we have a pilot. So quit bothering me and let me work!"
*Radom stalks back into the hanger she just left, yells at some mechanics, and spits on the Huckebein, in a very roundabout path to the Giganscudo's maintenance bay*

Ugh... I'm too sober to deal with her right now. I'm headed back to the bar.
C'mon Tas, I'll buy you a drink.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1226 on: April 18, 2008, 12:23:07 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Hey, Ianator!  How quickly can your body heal?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1227 on: April 18, 2008, 12:31:54 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Pretty quick. I wasn't hurt in the last battle, and I haven't had a headache since I got back. Why?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1228 on: April 18, 2008, 01:05:14 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Masaki:....Hey, I just realized something.

Quattro: That you're not completely drunk yet?

Masaki: Besides that. Where'd Derek go?

Quattro: He slipped out a little after letting JayBee sit down. No one else has seemed to really notice, they're too busy enjoying the mood he helped put them in.

Masaki: That's kinda....

Quattro: I know his type. His first thought is to make sure everyone else is doing alright. Once he's done with that, he takes care of his own pre-battle "preparations".

Masaki: "Preparations"?

Quattro: Knowing him, he went off somewhere to brood. Maybe you didn't notice, but he's been a little bit quieter since that Heavyarms came in. He said it was trash and had it disposed of, but I'm sure there was something in it for real.

Masaki:....What, like something from his past?

Quattro: I see you're not that drunk after all.

Masaki: You do this long enough, you start picking up on the signs of backstory hidden in the plot. So, whatever that thing was carrying is bugging him?

Quattro: It couldn't have been anything material, since he wasn't seen carrying anything off. Probably a data file or something.

Masaki: He's been getting a lot of those lately, huh? Any ideas why?

Quattro: Let me tell you a little about the rumors I've heard about the Blue Wings. From what I've heard, they started out here in space. Barona himself is lunarborn, if I recall. Either way, they started as a mercenary unit out here, and that's where they operated. They were mobile suit pilots for hire, basically.

Masaki: Well, that explains it....

Quattro: Explains what?

Masaki: Derek said he'd never piloted up here before, when we first left Earth on the operation at Jupiter. Yet, he didn't really even slow down once the real fighting started. Actually, now that I think about it, he disappeared for about two days right after we first got up here, and came back to get JayBee to help him kill a couple of spy planes nearby.

Quattro: Doesn't surprise me. After the Blue Wings fell apart, he went to Earth and didn't come back. Just ran away from it all. Which explains all the recent problems he's had, too.

Masaki: Old problems coming back to the surface, huh?

Quattro: Basically. Everything he's hidden from for the last two years is coming back to haunt him. Sooner or later, he's going to have to face them.

Masaki:.....That's the sort of thing that can kill a guy's buzz, man. Thanks.

Quattro: *Shrugs* You asked, don't forget that. In the meantime, let's fix that with another round. Bartender!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1229 on: April 18, 2008, 01:24:18 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Pretty quick. I wasn't hurt in the last battle, and I haven't had a headache since I got back. Why?

I need someone to spar with and try to regain my edge with my ether techniques.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 392760 times) 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 109
Jump to: