aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421832 times) 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1260 on: April 19, 2008, 07:19:08 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 07:23:05 PM by Derek »
Heh. Classic Feds strategy. Start off with throwing nukes at it and hope that solves the problem. I'm just glad they seem to have a backup plan, even if it is pretty much just to rely on the rest of us to do the job for them.

Sorry for going over your head just a little bit on this, Commander, but I'm hanging on to the nuke we've got loaded in Phys, just in case. Too many people nowadays are used to the idea of pre-emptive shots, and I don't feel like wasting one of our trump cards on a Phase 1. Especially not when we pretty much ARE Phases 2 and 3.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1261 on: April 19, 2008, 07:31:40 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
*huff* *huff* Go figure. Looks like I'm gonna be sending a big order to the Junk Guild this week so I can make Flying Brick Of Death#2.

Phew. I think it's break time, Andrew. You're gonna wear yourself out if you keep going like this. And that's not good for anyone but the enemy.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1262 on: April 19, 2008, 07:36:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I agree with you Derek.

If it wasn't for my input we wouldn't have a backup plan at all.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1263 on: April 19, 2008, 07:42:13 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Once again, classic Feds. Even Spacey can pull their heads out, if the situation's bad enough.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1264 on: April 19, 2008, 08:08:57 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
they forget we're fighting aliens with unknown tech and treat it like we're fighting other humans

this kind of stupidity and bureaucracy is exactly why I quit the Federation.

IP Logged

« Reply #1265 on: April 19, 2008, 09:55:13 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*huff* *huff* Go figure. Looks like I'm gonna be sending a big order to the Junk Guild this week so I can make Flying Brick Of Death#2.

Phew. I think it's break time, Andrew. You're gonna wear yourself out if you keep going like this. And that's not good for anyone but the enemy.

I know. Are you ok? Those were some nasty hits. Both from the weapons and the ethers.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1266 on: April 20, 2008, 12:59:54 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
???: interesting they were almost completely deactivated how could you let yourself get into such a state boy.

???  I'm female sir.

???: I was talking to Ian

???: He is not awake.

???: *sigh* Idiot android.

Uuuuu

???: Doctor he is awaking

Dr. Recarda: The sedative I gave you wore off after I reboote your nanites.

Re...booted? how is that possible and who is that?

Dr.Recarda: Slowdown first of all they where nearly deactivated (in fact a few of them were but you don't need to know that) a few were even infected by some kind of virus that was the source of those fits you been having. As to how its part of a emergency protocol I built in to there subroutines I mean are all of you "tears" are morons or something honestly.

S...sorry doctor.

Dr. Recarda: No don't be truth is the blame lies solely with me, I used you kids for my own ends after all that I did to you... you..

Doctor that maybe true but you also saved us more times then i can count

???: Doctor scans show cellular regeneration  20.4

Dr.Recarda: Good that means the nanites are fully awake now

Well I was going t ask you to do that but 20.4 thats a bit high ain't it?

Dr. Recarda: Oh yeah I forgot to introduce you Podunk, Ian this the G-1-8351S  combat android Podunk she's acting as my assistant until the fight starts

Podunk eh (What kinda name is that)

Podunk: Yes Master Ian?

uh nice to meet you (nice save) and please call me Chaostic not Master Ian.

Podunk: As you say Lord Chaostic

urk(so shes one of those types)

Dr. Recarda: well we are done here Ian tell your sister it's her turn

sure thing doc

*leaves sickbay*

Akedia: omph

ow... who are you?

Akedia: I am Akedia or Alex pick you preference.

okay we I'm just going to walk over this way later
IP Logged

« Reply #1267 on: April 20, 2008, 01:27:01 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Once again, classic Feds. Even Spacey can pull their heads out, if the situation's bad enough.
Hey, we believe everything goes away if you pump enough nukes into it too.
We just believe in pumping them in through unconventional means. Which makes it a surprisingly effective strategy.

The feds haven't accounted for the shielding and armor on that damned battle station. Or the sheer volume of it. They're throwing pebbles at a 500-pound gorilla.

I'm with Derek. Unless Admiral Kridanik or Major Jenius say otherwise, UNSpacey will be sitting the initial bombardment out. Which I'm sure means the Feddies will blame us when the attack fails.

Hmmm... I wonder if that's why the EF originally commissioned the Kurogane. It always struck me as a silly design, but the drill on the front is PERFECT for that kind of attack.
Too bad they never put the UNS barrier system on the Space Noah class. Makes it just a tad suicidal.

"The barrier didn't seem to make your last attack run any less suicidal."

Hey. Masaki. Shut up.
We've all seen you flake out and run off because you think you have a shot at going toe-to-toe with the Granzon. You've got no room to talk about stupid stunts. At least mine benefited the team instead of putting everyone at risk for a poorly-planned attempt at petty vengeance.

*Masaki jumps up and makes a fist. He starts to speak, but Jaybee cuts him off. *

There's an old saying... If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.  
*Jaybee leans back in his chair and raises his left hand, palm inwards. Sparks arc across his knuckles.*
Now I'd think LONG and HARD before throwing that punch. I'm a trained professional with years of experience and cybernetic implants intended to make me more dangerous in a fight.
You may get the first hit. But it's the ONLY one you'll get.

"Are you threatening me?"

No. I'm warning YOU to not threaten ME.
Now sit back down, before someone gets hurt. We need you in full health for the upcoming attack.

I understand your side. Ask that cyborg corpse we threw out the airlock if you think I don't.
But there's a time and a place for it.

"You underestimate Shuu."

Probably. I don't have your experience with him. And I don't believe any of us knows the entire story, yourself included.
But I know enough to realize that I wouldn't stand a chance in a solo battle against the Granzon. Do you honestly believe you would?

*Masaki sits down, slowly*

I'll take that as a concession of the point.

I promise that when the time comes, I'll personally help take him down. I owe you one, and I'm not inclined to let a madman run around with something that powerful.  We got a deal?

"Yeah... I suppose."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1268 on: April 20, 2008, 10:04:54 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Shakes her head at the sheer stupidity of the Feds

I cannot believe this was the only plan that they could come up with. I mean we have better options than that. What about the strategy we used against the Black Star? I know that I am nitpicking but, It's a stupid plan.

*Sees Fiona and Raul running down the hall

I guess I have to get going. Raul, FIona STOP!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1269 on: April 20, 2008, 10:39:56 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 11:11:19 AM by Sume Gai »
two big problems

1. the Iron 7 is in really bad shape; remember we  had to half tow it back to the moon 

2. the DX and all of the GX bits are out of commission (or at least unable to use the satellite cannon)

but we did take the time to make sure we had enough nukes

IP Logged

« Reply #1270 on: April 20, 2008, 12:35:02 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey, we believe everything goes away if you pump enough nukes into it too.
We just believe in pumping them in through unconventional means. Which makes it a surprisingly effective strategy.

The feds haven't accounted for the shielding and armor on that damned battle station. Or the sheer volume of it. They're throwing pebbles at a 500-pound gorilla.

I'm with Derek. Unless Admiral Kridanik or Major Jenius say otherwise, UNSpacey will be sitting the initial bombardment out. Which I'm sure means the Feddies will blame us when the attack fails.

Like I said, classic Feds. They've got no imagination for how to deliver a nuke attack. They're probably just gonna launch everything and hope a few don't get shot down. Or worse, knowing how easily the Aerogaters have danced around most of the Feddie's tech so far, they're gonna screw with the targetters on the things and send them right back at us.

Now, personally, my idea of how to deliver a nuke is to slight of hand it. Decoys, misdirection, pull a whole damn magic show with it. Any number of ways to pull it off, if you have even a little bit of creativity in your head. Course, I'm not gonna give any examples. We all know the one about magicians and their secrets, after all.

IP Logged

« Reply #1271 on: April 20, 2008, 01:16:03 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Strap a fold generator to one and "beam" it in! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1272 on: April 20, 2008, 01:17:19 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
ah

Aniki!

oh hello you two... um could you get off me now.

great news oji-sama saids we can go home after the war!

that is great news *rumble* ahahaha I guess that means its time eat

Sakura would you like to join us you look like you could use it.
IP Logged

« Reply #1273 on: April 20, 2008, 01:42:36 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

No offense to Mr. Jenius, but didn't something along those lines fail, at one point?

Besides, as someone who doesn't have access to fold generators on a whim, I'm far more biased towards the idea of firing wave after wave after wave of normal missiles from all sides and slipping a nuke in at some point along the way.

IP Logged

« Reply #1274 on: April 20, 2008, 01:52:45 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

No offense to Mr. Jenius, but didn't something along those lines fail, at one point?
Naw. That one was delivered conventionally.
To a bad guy with a built-in fold generator.
And had entirely too long of a fuse, given the enemy's capabilities.
The protodevlin sucked.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 421832 times) 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 109
Jump to: