aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 412551 times) 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1290 on: April 21, 2008, 08:36:47 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Nuclear Ball...what the hell that thing is doing here!? Don't tell me...we were going to load it on the railgun and fire it!!

Man...that kills all the fun of kicking Jaybee...
IP Logged

« Reply #1291 on: April 21, 2008, 09:04:49 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria it's a loong and strange story involving sim hacking, crazy ideas and an equally out there Doctor...

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1292 on: April 21, 2008, 09:14:12 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
And you didn't tell me!?
At least I could have modeled it after a Haro, just to add insult to injury...
IP Logged

« Reply #1293 on: April 21, 2008, 09:58:25 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well this is the first test flight, and we haven't put any weapons on it besides it's standard armorments... and the VPS armor...

which will, for whatever reason, turn it pink....

IP Logged

« Reply #1294 on: April 21, 2008, 10:10:46 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
And you didn't tell me!?
At least I could have modeled it after a Haro, just to add insult to injury...

the would be both cool and terrifying at the same time Tyria

ah too more hallways to the hanger If I find out who set up this maze remind me to kill them

um commander the color of ps armor is customizable from the cockpit

I'll launch in the Granteed
IP Logged

« Reply #1295 on: April 21, 2008, 10:59:27 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Mental image of a Haro-shapped Ball firing from a railgun and detonating on the White Star and either:

1-All manned Earogater mechs -30 morale just from the shame of beign hit by a Haro.
2-All manned Earogater mechs +30 morale just from the burning rage of beign hit by a Haro.
3-The attack ceases because Rebi-chan died of heart attack.

(snapping out of weird ideas)

Hey! Why didn't we try to use that Ball as our first plan!? It got lots of potential!!

IP Logged

« Reply #1296 on: April 21, 2008, 11:07:36 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Chaostic, I would take Tomo with you if you are going to use the Granteed since she is the only one who has tested it since Basileus and it fused.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1297 on: April 21, 2008, 11:25:47 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Jay, I'm prepared to offer you asylum on the Duragreiz, provided you fulfill two conditions.

Get that Ball way the hell over here before Tyria has a chance to mess with it.

And two, when those energy drinks come our way, you take responsibility for consuming ALL of them. Masaki's, first.

Deal?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1298 on: April 21, 2008, 01:39:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*aboard the Izanagi:  wheels a moderate sized keg of liquid into the hold*
Kushuha's drinks are here. and she asked I deliver this to you guys

Taiga: "Errr...thank her for us..."

right...

Guy: "so... who goes first?"

Goldymarg: "what are you all pussy-footing around for it's just a drink"

*GoldyMarg lifts the whole thing and drains it into his intake

A crash is heard as GoldyMarg falls backwards in a forced sleep mode*

IP Logged

« Reply #1299 on: April 21, 2008, 01:54:45 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...wonder if we should load up Valkyries's missiles with this stuff...propably would poison the Earogater Ze-Field cells... (it would be amusing seeing all those Megirots simply rolling over and dying...)
IP Logged

« Reply #1300 on: April 21, 2008, 02:13:15 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Jay, I'm prepared to offer you asylum on the Duragreiz, provided you fulfill two conditions.

Get that Ball way the hell over here before Tyria has a chance to mess with it.

And two, when those energy drinks come our way, you take responsibility for consuming ALL of them. Masaki's, first.

Deal?
Sounds good to me.

Coming in for a landing.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1301 on: April 21, 2008, 03:32:42 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Good man. Here's your drink, starting with the Cybuster Special.

When you're done putting that horrific brew into your body, come to the bridge so I can get your help making the adjustments to our new .357 Space Magnum.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1302 on: April 21, 2008, 04:57:43 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*Fleet wide com

attention all hands prepare for sortie.  operation SRW will commence in 1 hour.

Everyone, I can't tell you how much of a pleasure it's been fighting along side you all this time. 

now; Let's get out there and teach those Aerogater bastards what happens when you mess with earth. 

IP Logged

« Reply #1303 on: April 21, 2008, 06:05:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek, EF launches confirmed.

you have the trigger.

all pilots on stand by.

*boards the 008X and starts it's engine.*

IP Logged

« Reply #1304 on: April 21, 2008, 06:14:37 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Exia is ready to go and I already have Dinah prepped and ready if need be. Chaostic how is it on your end?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 412551 times) 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 109
Jump to: