aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 439102 times) 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1305 on: April 21, 2008, 06:26:58 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Listening to the engines hum*

Weltall, standing by.

Awaiting orders, Sir.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1306 on: April 21, 2008, 07:22:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
explosions confirmed.

incoming signal from Assault 1

Kyosuke: "bad news they jacked our missile guidance systems we're moving on to phase II; cover the Hagane and the Hiryu"

All units launch,

Derek, continue to fire at will; we might not be able to destroy the White Star but we can probably still damage it.

008X, Gunner Frame, launching!

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1307 on: April 21, 2008, 08:22:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: And now the fun really starts. Fuyume, how's our sights?

Fuyume: We have 99.9453% target lock on the Hoshi-san, Derek-sama. Ready.

Derek: Good. Bright, how're the magic bullets doing?

Bright: All loaded, ready to go. And you were right, we were able to get seven in.

Derek: I always load seven shots. Six leaves far too little to the imagination. Cybuster, how're things on your end?

Masaki:*Over the comm* You're missing all the fun out here, Derek. All the bugs in the world, and not a roach bomb in sight.

Derek: I'll call for an exterminator after this is all done. Right now, we're working on hitting that hive. Everyone ready?

Fuyume: Ready!

Bright: Ready.

Derek: Start the countdown, and let's get this show on the road. Attention, all hands! The Feds have started, and the Hiryu and Hagane are beginning their own approach. It's our job to give them as much covering fire as we can, and we've got just the weapon for the job. I just want you all to know that, whatever happens, we're gonna go down in history as some of the most awesome sons of bitches to fight an alien menace since the Macross came back from Pluto. This is our planet, goddammit, and if those alien bastards want it, they're gonna have to eat lead first! Now, everybody brace yourselves!

Bright: Armed and ready!

(*At this point, cue "At The Time Of Fate" http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/6592/7)

Derek: *Activates the widerange comm* Attention, all you Aerogater bastards out there! I hope you're listening, cause I'm only gonna say this once. My name is Derek Zerus Barona, the Blue Wings of Kyonoshi! My homeland says hello, and fuck you! Silver Magnum.....FIRE!!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1308 on: April 21, 2008, 09:11:07 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*doges left and right using the head vulcans liberally*

I've got to keep those bugs out of the way.

*draws the graviton Rifle and takes careful aim then fires twice hitting two bugs out of the way as the first and second nukes pass through and explode against the shield*

good hit; now to open a bigger hole.  TRACER MISSILES

*the cloud of missiles collides with a group of bugs leaving a large gap in their ranks* 

Derek fire away; I'll make sure they get through.

IP Logged

« Reply #1309 on: April 21, 2008, 09:20:25 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Me and Tomo already launched this thing pretty awesome but its a shame a unit must atleast 43 meters in hight to use the G-sword

*alters frequency*

we're play bodyguard for that fed ship that still has a full payload of nukes oh.. that was transmitted on all frequencies
*60% of the grunts swarm the ship*

Tomo Now!

*holographic projectors deactivate reviling the ship to be a missile*

bye bye

*boom*
IP Logged

« Reply #1310 on: April 21, 2008, 09:39:48 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Bright: Bullet 5, fired. Bullet 6, ready.

Fuyume: Derek-sama, Roku-san's confirmed impact.

Derek: Alright. Bullet 6, fire!

Bright: Bullet 6.....fired. Bullet 7.....ready.

Derek: Last shot. Too bad we don't have a revolver barrel to spin for dramatic effect. Oh well, can't win them all. Bullet 7.....Fire!

Bright: Bullet 7.....fired. We're out.

Derek: Alright. Bright, you've got the helm. C'mon, Fuyume.

Fuyume: Hai, Derek-sama! *Transfers over to the ARC as Derek heads out*

*At the hangar*

Derek:Ready?

Fuyume: *Transfers into the Fei-Yen and prepares to launch* It's our turn now, right?

Derek: *Jumps into 'Scythe* Of course. You're up.

Fuyume: Hai! Fei-chan, launching!

Derek: Heh. The opening act was fun. Now, it's time for the main performance. Gundam Deathscythe, launching!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1311 on: April 21, 2008, 10:02:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 10:05:05 PM by Sume Gai »
damn it there are so many of them we can't keep them off the Hagane

*rolls right and fires the graviton Rifle at several bugs*

at the least I can open a path; GRAVITON BUSTER!!

*fires at a point between the Hangane and the white star clearing several enemy groups blocking the way*

IP Logged

« Reply #1312 on: April 21, 2008, 10:03:52 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Wheee~! This stuff really works! I think I can see physics! I've used the same Strike Sword on like thirty Megillots and the thing's still sharp! I've got the Hagane, Commander.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1313 on: April 21, 2008, 10:55:57 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*the Hagane has reached it's goal and is charging it's Tronium Cannon*

Daitetsu: "Hold steady, Sean"

Sean: "Tronium capacitor at 95%"

* a shudder passes through the ship*

Daitesu: "what was that?"

Sean: "the tesla drive is down"

Daitetsu: "it doesn't matter as long as we can fire"

Sean : "but if we can't move in we won't be able to support the mobile units andwe'll be a sitting duck here"

Daitetsu: "release the G-brake as we fire"

Sean "Aye Sir"

* in a spectacular display the Tronium Cannon  pierces the barrier and propels the Hangane backwards*

????: "we'll take it from here"
(Trombe begins playing)

Elzam?

Elzam: "yes my friend. "

Elzam: "Kurogane charge; drill though the hole the Hagane has made and open the path to the future!"

Sanger: "Allow me to cut though those that would block your paths"

*A Grungust Type 0 launches as the Kurogane begins it's charge*

IP Logged

« Reply #1314 on: April 21, 2008, 11:11:11 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
this thing has a lot of power... hey whats this do...

*folds to near the white star*

Cool wait thats all they sent against us Its almost like they want us to get inside I got a bad feeling about this.
IP Logged

« Reply #1315 on: April 21, 2008, 11:28:35 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
all units charge in!!!

*ejects from the gunner frame and docks with the boxer*

IP Logged

« Reply #1316 on: April 22, 2008, 12:14:44 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee flits through the battle in a loaner Alex until he can land on the Focker*

"It's about damned time! What took you so long?"

Shara! You're still here?

"Maybe you missed that we're a team now... and actually, I was coming back to reload anyways."

THAT'S more like it. Wait, team?

"I'm flying the Gunner module. It docks with your Huckebein 3. And then I fly, you shoot."

That formula works well.

"Indeed. Now let's get moving."

Right. Huckebein Mark 3, launching!

"Armored Module Gunner launching!"

SYMMETRICAL DOCKING!!!!
ChoRyuJin+GekiRyuJin: "Hey, that's our line!"
Shara: "Jay? Grow up."

Whatever. Huckebein Gunner, ATTACK!

Mike: "By the way, don't use Huckebein Mark 3 as a call sign in the battlefield."

Why the heck not?

Elzam: "Because there's more than one of those."
Oh. So THAT'S where it went.

Hey, Shara... see that pack of mechs?
Let's show 'em a good time.

"You got it."

*The Huckey Gunner rips into a pack of enemies*
"Incoming!"

OPEN GATE!

*... and splits apart, with the shot buzing neatly between the Gunner and Huckey 3*

"Again, grow up."

Meh. Let's get into the White Star.

"As long as you keep blasting them all the way there."

You better believe it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1317 on: April 22, 2008, 01:18:32 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:50:10 AM by Derek »
Derek:Looks like the procession's on it's way in. We should probably catch up to it. Fuyume, you ready?

Fuyume: Ready, Derek-sama!

Derek: How bout you, Andoh?

Masaki: Ready when you are.

Derek: Alright. Head on in, I'll cover you.

Masaki: Roger that. C'mon! *Jets off into the White Star*

Fuyume: Hey! Masa-chan, wait for me! *Follows him*

*Derek watches them both go, silently. Even among the sounds of battle all around him, things seem silent. Turning off the comm, he sits still for a moment, before reaching up and removing his visor. Without the headgear, the scars surrounding both eyes, completely undetectable through the blue tinted glass of the visor, are pronounced and obvious, even with both eyes closed.*

Derek:.....I wonder if you're watching me, even now. Waiting for your chance to see me pay for my sins....Heh. Well, sorry. I'm not giving up. I'm going to keep fighting, and keep surviving, and keep living the way I want, until the day comes when I finally cleanse that black stain from my soul.....and from my wings. I won't let my life have been in vain, so just wait a little while longer. You'll see the legendary blue wings fly again. I swear this....on the sight that you took away from me with your own hands.

*With that final statement, Barona opens his eyes. In the solitary cockpit, no one else is able to see the grey eyes, unseeing in their own right, signs of a battle long past. Only the barest hints of blue along the corners show any life left at all within them. It would indeed be a chilling sight, were one to behold it. Quietly, the visor is placed back onto Derek's face, and once it is in place, his smirk returns as well, the secret once again locked up and hidden away behind a mask of blue.*

Derek: And now that the sentemental moment is out of the way, it's time to kick some ass. C'mon, 'Scythe!

*With that, the Deathscythe launches forward, headed into the White Star...*

IP Logged

« Reply #1318 on: April 22, 2008, 01:26:48 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, Derek. The Durageiz crew encouraged me to leave most of that tank of drinks for later. They thought it'd be fun to set up for a recording.
That and it lets them take bets on how long before I go down.

Shara: "I'd almost forgotten that was YOUR fault. Do you have any idea how long I spent in the restroom after that drink? My stomach's STILL twitching!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1319 on: April 22, 2008, 08:28:50 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Chaostic, I guess you have found how to use the Orgone Cloud even though I didn't think that Granteed had it. Durageiz, I activating System KM.

*Onboard the Durageiz Dinah activates by itself and launches, attacking multiple megiliots with rifle and sife

I guess it works fine but, I don't think I can use it for too long. Who ever left the unfinished system KM in Dinah they have my gratitude.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 439102 times) 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 109
Jump to: