aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 393987 times) 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1320 on: April 22, 2008, 09:58:21 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
we must be getting closer to the core the enemies are thinning out

wait; I have several contacts

*A com link opens*

???: "AGGF, fight them one on one."

It's us?

the Aerogaters made copies of us!

what the hell?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1321 on: April 22, 2008, 10:06:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Copies, huh? Sounds like fun. But unfortunately for YOU, my dashingly handsome friend with the black mobile suit, there's something to be said about the original inspiration.

*At this, 'Scythe puts the beam scythe away and produces a familiar sheath, now painted to match the Gundam holding it*

We tend to get....creative. Let's go, you bargain basement imitation! SHISHIO BLADE!!!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1322 on: April 22, 2008, 10:49:12 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
It seems that not all our copies are in the same mechs as us.

Other Chaostic: oh that dude is anther other me,  Sakura hows the Chevalier handling? 

Hey your going to see just what this Granteed Dracodeus can do

Other Chaostic: Lets go then my other-self an fall before Forte Gigas!

both Chaostics: this is going to be fun I always wanted to fight myself now I can haha Its kinda sad but, I'll have to thank the areogators for this one
IP Logged

« Reply #1323 on: April 22, 2008, 10:57:05 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*the two 008X Boxer's are trading fierce blows*

I won't lose to some copy!

repli-Gai: "you're very good but I won't lose either!"

together: "GEIST KNUCKLE!"

*the Knuckles meet and deflect each other*

DOUBLE!

*the  original uses it's other Knuckle to deviler a vicious hook*

repli-Gai: "URGH. well then. lets finish this with one blow"

Together: "GRAVITON HELL AND HEAVEN!!!!"

*both 008X's charge each other*

you forgot one thing....

repli-Gai: "what's that?"

*both units collide and the original vanishes, reappears then rams repli-Gai in the back with Graviton Hell and Heaven*

I HAVE DOUBLE IMAGE!!

IP Logged

« Reply #1324 on: April 22, 2008, 11:21:36 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*barely dodges a strike from the Geant Chevalier

Something that BIG has double-image?

Copy Sakura: Of course and Chevalier has an unlimited power supply.

So? Exia does also and you only have one sword! I have seven! TRANS-AM SYSTEM ON! FURY STRIKE!

*Before Chevalier can activate double image, Exia strikes twice with it's beam daggers, four times with it's GN beam sabers, three times with the GN Long blade and short blade and finishing with a overhead strike with the GN Sword

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1325 on: April 22, 2008, 11:43:10 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Trading blows with a copy Weltall*

That's impressive. But can you do this?

*Focuses Ether*

Shadow Dragon!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1326 on: April 22, 2008, 11:51:47 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*Forte Gigas splits into the Ganador and the Strega*

Other Chaostic: your good but we're not done "Alternate Duel"!

Arg yes you are Infinity Caliber!

???: A green zankantou?

*the green blade comes down on Strega*

other Chaostic: Nooo!

*Ganador pushes Strega out of the way*

???: Ian! YOU BASTARD!

Li...Lily!

*chaostic loses the will to fight*
IP Logged

« Reply #1327 on: April 22, 2008, 12:20:36 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 12:26:36 PM by Chaostic »
*a yellow beam hit Strega*

Akedia: Sorry for being a little late to the party!

Lily: You can join him in the next life! Stun Punch!

Akedia: I don't think so

Lily: Double Image!?

*Akedia fires the F2W Cannon at point blank*

Akedia : and now the finisher Magnum Upper!

*throws Strega into the air and delivers a powerful uppercut using the Jet Magnum*
IP Logged

« Reply #1328 on: April 22, 2008, 12:41:25 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Chaostic, you better not die! I don't think I will be able to take care of Raul and Fiona all by myself.

*Dodges a shot from the badly damaged Geant Chevalier

Copy Sakura: You shouldn't take your mind away from the fight.

I think you should shut up and keep your nose out of my business. Chaostic I seriously doubt your sister and your friends want you to die on such a stupid battlefield such as this. I'll talk to you in a while I'm kinda busy now.

*locks blades with Chevalier and is being pushed back due to weakened specs from Trans-Am.

This is going to be a LONG fight.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1329 on: April 22, 2008, 01:10:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Heh. This is pretty fun.

"I must admit, I am enjoying the challenge. Your skill with that sword is superb. If it were not for a single flaw, I might consider you my better."

I'll take that as a compliment. If you don't mind my asking, what flaw is that?

"If your first reaction to seeing me is any indication, you are  more skilled with that blade than with the Deathscythe's own weaponry. That is quite shameful, really. You are the one most familiar with the Gundam, and yet, you do not even trust it to match up against itself? That shows a major lack of faith in your machine, and a lack of capability. And that lack of ability will be your downfall!"

*The copy-Scythe jumps back, and then boosts forward with scythe raised. However, at the last second, it suddenly fades out of sight and disappears.*

The old cloaking trick, huh?

"How does it feel, to not know where your opponent will strike you from? To know that the very next second could be your last? To realize that you cannot see Death as it comes for you?!"

*The copy-Scythe reappears directly behind Derek at point blank range, blade ready to strike*

"HOW DOES IT FEEL, BLUE WINGS?!?"

It feels....like it always does.

"W-wha...? GUH--"

*The fake Deathscythe hangs suspended above the real one, impaled on the activated blade of Derek's beam scythe in it's attached position on his back. Though the cockpit was not pierced, the fight is obviously very much over.*

"Y-you....how did you....know....?!?

That visor of yours.....I suppose it's just for show?

"W-what...? What do you...."

Acceleration rate. Turning speed. How quickly you can swing. The time it takes to activate your weapon, no matter what position it's in. If you know how your machine works, you don't NEED sight in order to find your target. I'm better with a sword, sure. Doesn't mean I needed it to beat you. If you were anything more than a cheap replica based on my combat data, you'd have known that.

"Damn....you....!!!"

Overconfidence. Lack of attention to your opponent's positioning. You may be based off my data, but you're not based off my experience. If anything, you're exactly like I was, a long time ago. Ghost of the past, or maybe a shadow of what could have been. Either way, you're nothing more than the illusion of someone who died two years ago. You deserve the title that I earned, back then. Allow me to send you back to hell where you came from, Black Wings!

*With that, 'Scythe jets forward at an incredible speed, using the movement to tear the blade right through the copy's body.*

"Th-this isn't..... AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*As the fake explodes, Derek's beam scythe shuts off and the wings fold down. Without a look back, he continues off, towards the center of the White Star.*

I'm done with my mirror fight. Catch up to me when you can, gang.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1330 on: April 22, 2008, 01:45:59 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Dodging 2 Shadow Dragons and a Thermo Cube*

I don't know how they managed to duplicate my ethers , but I wonder if it knows the major flaw in that plan. Ether can be very exhausting to someone who is untrained or out of practice.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1331 on: April 22, 2008, 02:10:21 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Shara... divide and conquer?

"I was just thinking that."

*the Huckey boosts free of the Gunner module, which peels off in a different direction, already locked in combat*

Hey, Mike!

"Kinda busy right now!"

Yeah, twin Double-Zetas s is impressive. You seen Carol lately?

"She was the first one in. Only the Hoary Froating Head knows what she's doing now."

*a pair of Stampedes rip overhead, flipping, folding, and firing. Carol's spewing venom over the commlink as her double attempts to learn her battle pattern, which shifts every time it picks up a new technique*
I think we've caught up to her. Seems the lack of combat data on her is working to her advantage.

*Jaybee spins to the side and barely deflects a fang slasher with his TK field*
"Hey! Quit watching other fights and deal with the guy in front of you!"

Ah, right. I knew I forgot something.
The cheap Hong-Kong bootleg is still here.

"Did you just call me a knockoff? It's on now!"

*Jaybee flips up the gravity rifle and starts firing*

Picked up some of my personality, too.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1332 on: April 22, 2008, 02:30:09 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek, the gate won't open till all of them are gone.

I suggest you resupply on the Kurogane for the time being.

IP Logged

« Reply #1333 on: April 22, 2008, 02:49:25 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*While covering the remaining ships using Infinity Justice with Meteor*

Uff...Meteor almost out of energy...Metatron, try to recover it, I'll be detaching and moving on to enter the White Star!!

From what I coud gather, things are fun there!! I want to see if they made a copy of me!!!

*light flashes and suspicious cloud of Megirots pass me and head in it's direction*

What the hell was that!?

*several explosion from Megirots issues*

Whoever it is there, it's good!

*An unknow machine is beating the crap out of the Megirots*

Tyria:No ID code...is that a new weapon of the EF? *opening comn channel*
Tyria:This is Lt. Tyria of the AGGF, unknow mech, identify yourself!

???:I got my hands full with those bugs now, go pester someone else kid!!

*smashes more some megirots with neat attacks*

Tyria:Fine, become Megi-chan shit for all I care!!

???:Ah, kid, me and my Soulgain here are all I need to beat anyone, even HIM!!

*alarms indicate that several more Megirots are coming on our direction*

Tyria:Sure sure, see a Megirot shitting you out somewhere! Bye!!

*heads off to the White Star*

Tyria:Come on, I want to see a copy of me!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1334 on: April 22, 2008, 02:54:08 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
What's that thing?

OH HELL NO!!!

there's a copy of Tyria alright...

and they let him mess with one of their Megillots

IP Logged

(Read 393987 times) 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 109
Jump to: