aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 426442 times) 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1335 on: April 22, 2008, 02:56:52 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:09:09 PM by Tyria »
*Tyria arrives on the spot*

Woohoooo! Another me, and they have Megi-chan Alpha too!! SOOOO COOOOL!!

Everyone, back off, he is mine, and the Megi-chan too!! This is going to be fun!

F. Tyria:Hello! I was wondering when I was going to see you!

Tyria:Hello, so, how did you manage to get that Meggy-chan here to behave?

F. Tyria:Easy, I fed him with lots of love, care and Derek copies.

Tyria:That's it! I knew proper alimentation was missing, that must have been why it turned aganist us on first place! Pure lack of Derek-chewing!!

F. Tyria:Or maybe you are just a half-assed ego-maniac that isn't nearly half as able as I am as a scientist!

Tyria:Hey, I resent that, besides, it wasn't my fault they took me away from all interesting EOT toys!!

F. Tyria:On a mistake an half-assed researcher would do!

Tyria:Come on!! That was an acident, I didn't habe the suppreme handbook to Megirot treatment when I tried that!!

F. Tyria:Sure sure, say what you want...

Tyria:Let's kill ourselves already, you are starting to make me want to puke! How the hell my own copy begins to act like Derek!!

*battle issues*
IP Logged

« Reply #1336 on: April 22, 2008, 03:16:34 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*The two Huckebeins dart about between the bug swarm, exchanging blows*

NotJaybee: "Pft. Is that all you have? I expected better. "

Likewise.

"I suppose without your BCS, you just aren't a competent pilot."

You think I need a machine's assistance? You've just made your largest mistake.

"Prove me wrong."

Gladly.
Ryusei, get your copyright lawyer ready.

*Jaybee smacks the stereo, and a familiar lead-in starts*

"Music? Do I LOOK like a zentradi to you?"

Rule 1: set the mood.

*the lead-in ends and Super Robot Spirits kicks into gear*

Tronium engine output to 99 perecent. Let's go!

*Most of the people in the room start shouting, but NotJaybee just laughs.*

"You expect to beat me by killing everyone in here? This IS rich!"

You think I'd just blow myself up? I can keep this balanced. I doubt you can, though.

"No one can. Not even with a neural interface. It's impossible."

Prove it.

*Jaybee rockets towards the bootleg Huckie at previously unseen speed, saber flashing*

"You're really going to do this? Absurd."

*NotHuckie matches the move, slightly slower. The two mechs bounce about the room, trading blows. Jaybee stays about a half-step ahead of his double the entire time. The Huckie's cooling systems are glowing white, but the engine is still stable*

"I can't believe it. How are you..."

I told you. I never NEEDED the BCS. It was a nice perk, but...
*Jaybee blows HK Huckebein's legs off with the gravity rifle*
It was never more than that.

Now to finish this...
*The Huckie jets back, and brings both arms back. Green energy glows at the palms*

T-LINK BLADE WORKS!

*A hail of green energy daggers explodes forward and rains down on the bootleg. As they impact, pinning the clone machine in place, Jaybee brings his fists together and draws them apart, forming a single large lance of raw telekinetic energy.*

"No! This isn't possible!"

FINISHING STRIKE! GAE BOLG!

*The lance is hurled forward and plunges through the double's cockpit. The duplicate mech detonates in a large explosion.*

*Ryusei babbles incoherently about how incredibly awesome that was, while Rai and Aya try to talk him out of stealing it for the Banpreios, which has more efficient ways of doing something similar*

Tronium engine emergency shutdown!
*The Huckey falls down to the ground, crashes to it's knees, leans forward on all fours, and stops. Large clouds of steam gush forth from several vents.*

Huff... huff... huff...
And that.... is why... you can't.... beat me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1337 on: April 22, 2008, 03:31:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
* the 008X lands next to Jaybee*

stupid and crazy but  just what I'd expect from you.

how bout a hand

* the 008X lifts the disabled Mk III and takes off for the Kurogane*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1338 on: April 22, 2008, 03:42:09 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, these are certainly fun to watch. I can't help but notice how Tyria's rather blatant antagonism towards me carried over to his fake, though.

*Watches Fuyume land facefirst nearby, as bits and pieces of another Fei-Yen unit randomly crash into the ground in various directions*

Hey, kiddo. *Calmly picks her up off the ground and sets her back on her feet* Didja get her?

"Hai....Derek-sama....."

I recognize the scatter pattern. Heart beam at point blank, huh?

"Uh huh....That fake-chan didn't really know how I was gonna act. She wasn't anything like me at all."

They're not used to making AIs with actual intelligence. Or pretty much any kind of replica worth half a damn, it seems. C'mon, I'll give you a lift back to the Kurogane. You look like you need a few minutes with a recharger.

"Arigatou, Derek-sama...."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1339 on: April 22, 2008, 04:45:34 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Derek is right. These duplicates only know about our strengths and not our weaknesses. Otherwise mine would not be throwing out ether attacks willy-nilly. I nearly passed out last time I did that.

*Looks at F.Weltall*

Looks like he just ran out of steam.  Should I capture him for interrogation or just destroy him?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1340 on: April 22, 2008, 04:59:48 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Both machines are highly damaged but, Chevalier has the upper hand

Copy Sakura: You shouldn't of used your trump card that early in the fight. Goodbye.

*Grabs Exia with the claw anchor and is about to strike when it's arms are blown off

???: I can't let you harm her

Copy Sakura: another sakura?

System KM... so that's what those systems that I couldn't activate were?

KM: Call me Kima Sakura-sama you along with Chaostic-sama are my pilots and I can't let you die.

We will talk about this after the mission is over Kima... as for you no copy is equal to the original...

I have enough power to do this! BURST CUT!

*Dashes forward faster than the copy can respond and strikes the cockpit destroying the copy and the Geant Chevalier

Kima: I'll take you back to the ship Sakura-sama.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1341 on: April 22, 2008, 05:43:33 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*Tyria's Infinity Justice badly damaged with only one Beam Saber remaining as weapon*

F. Tyria:So, not so happy now aren't we?

Tyria:Shut up! It's not like I have a dammed Super Megirot on my side!!

F. Tyria:You already had your own pet, you just lacked the competence to care for it!

Tyria:Shut up about that already!! (Damn, I need a plan)

*sensors detect Derek's unit nearby*

Tyria:(Hmn...I wonder if the Meggy-chan will go straight for his favourite chewing toy...)

*Images of Tyria beign held before a firingsquad led by Derek issues*

Tyria:(...no, that wouldn't work...)

F. Tyria:Come on, how much longer you are going to run away!!

Tyria:Damn! Damn! Damn! Where is Gaogaigar and his Goldion Hammer when you need it!?

F. Tyria:Probably planning to crush both of us and Meggy-chan here in one fell swoop...

Tyria:...indeed...wait a moment! This is the perfect chance! Why don't we join forces and finish off Derek!?

F. Tyria:Hmn...that's a good idea...I am really looking foward to seeing him beign chewed out...

Tyria:Alll right, let's go!

*Both Justice head out to kill Derek*

F. Tyria:He's nearby!

Tyria:Yes!

*Both Justice suddenly use the Beam Saber to try to strike at each other's engine but fail, each losing their weapons, but Tyria's Justice is completelly unarmed now*

F. Tyria:Whoa! We both are really suck bastards!!

Tyria:Whoa! We both are really suck bastards!!

F. Tyria:Too bad you are now helpless without any weapons, it's almost a shame knowing we are the same...

Tyria:Yeah, give me a unit with regeneration and I'll show you shame!

*F. Tyria aproaches for the kill*

Tyria:Dammit, dammit! Anything!

*Fires stupid vulcans*

F. Tyria:Come on, that's just sad...you aren't even mad enogh to try defeating me!! I AM THE MASTER OF THE MEGIROTS!!

*Tyria miraculously grabs the tail of a nearby destroyed Megirot and swings it at F. Justice that slams hard on a nearby wall*

Tyria:NEVER, EVER QUESTION MY INSANITY!! FEEL THE POWER OF THE REAL MASTER OF THE MEGIROT INSANITY!! MEGGYYYYYYY-CHAAAAAAN HAMMEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!

*Pounds the fallen F. Justice repeatedly with a dead Megirot untill it shows signs of going to blow up*

Tyria:There it is, sucker!

*Meggy-chan Alpha tackles Justice*

Tyria:Dammit, I forgot all about him!

*Meggy-chan Alpha goes away after one or two chomps after a random EF mech and later a Spider*

Tyria:...what the...now way!! Don't tell me that creep Tyria was REALLY controlling it! That means it's out of control just like before! Ahh...to hell with that. Metatron, this is Tyria, I'm heading back, ready another unit for me to sortie, this Justice is pretty much trashed...
IP Logged

« Reply #1342 on: April 22, 2008, 06:04:02 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee wakes up on the Kurogane*

Uuuuuhhhhh...
Why do I hurt all over?

"First of all, your flight recorder shows your hands werre in constant motion on that control panel. We aren't really sure how you found time to drive while keeping the engine balanced just barely on this side of critical."

That explains the hands... and the rest?

"Well, for someone with only latent psychodriver powers, you pumped an awful lot of energy into that T-Link system. "

Uhhh... I remember now... wait, my powers haven't awakened yet?

"We'd really expect them to BEFORE a stunt like that. You may've jolted them into gear, but we don't exactly have time to run tests yet. Here, have a drink. You need to rehydrate."

Thanks.
*chugs it down, then blinks*

This is-

"Yeah. I don't get a lot of opportunity to practice my Gryphon repertoire, given no one I know will eat anything from the planet. I heard you like the stuff, so consider it a reward for impressing me."

*Jaybee finally realizes who he's been talking to*

Oh! Mister Branstein!

"Please, just Elzam will do."

Elzam, then. Thank you.

"Not a problem. As I said, this works out well for me too."
*Elzam grabs a glass and joins in*
"You're right, by the way. This stuff is under-rated. Though I wouldn't serve the drink of legend as a dessert."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1343 on: April 22, 2008, 06:47:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Looks like Tyria left a bit of a mess.

I guess I'll have to clean it up.

Guy: "care If I help"

just the man I needed; you happen to have that hammer of yours.

Goldymarg: "I'm right here."

good I'll knock him down you take him out.

Guy: "can do, Chief premission to use Goldion Hammer

*the 008X flies after the rouge giga-chan*

Tiaga: "Goldion Hammer Operation Approved!"

* the 008X catches up to Giga-chan and grabs him by the tail"

Mikoto: "roger Goldion Hammer safety device; RELIEVE!"

*the 008X throws Giga-chan into the ground and chases after him*

Goldymarg: "SYSTEM CHANGE" ;
Guy: "HAMMER CONNECT"

*the 008X begins punching Giga-Chan rapidly with the Geist Knuckles*

Guy: "GOLDION HAMMER"

*the 008X ends it's combo with a vicious uppercut that send Giga-chan flying towards GaoGaiGar*

Guy: "HIKARI NI NARE"

* GaoGaiGar smashes Giga-chan as it flies at him turning it into light*

now any copies left?

IP Logged

« Reply #1344 on: April 22, 2008, 06:55:50 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
GHAHAHAHA! I can feel it I'm alive again.

*climbs out of the cockpit and walks over to the remains of the Ganador *

How are you still alive.

*the other chaostic drags what remains of his body away from the wreckage*

Other Chaostic: Same *coughs blood* way you would be my otherself.

cut the crap I'm not you or him and you lost almost 60% of your body

Other Chaostic: you don't understand anything do you? We aren't just copies clones and illusions some of us are REAL and some of us are made from your MEMORIES but I don't know what's what.

you stopped coughing.

OChaostic: I guess my lungs finished regenerating.

what are you?

OChaostic: same thing you are pal a altered human. A near immortal super solder

So thats what kinda of body this is? GHAHAHAHA

OChaostic: Wait your not Ian who are you?

I'm Jackal the Slayer and I'll be the death of ya hahahaha

OChaostic:You! I killed you.

So did this one *points at himself* but unlike you he was too late.

*Drags Other Chaostic back to the Granteed*

OChaostic: I'm not going to let a jackass like use my body even if its not mine.

*kneels down*

what are you going to do about it punk?

*grabs Chaostics head*

OChaostic: Drag you down to hell with me!

No! I don't wanna go back to nothing! Let me go! let me go! LET GOOOOOOOO!

OChaostic: Sorry... Lily I won't be joining you... I got to take this guy where he belongs.

*Other Chaostic dies*

NOOOOOOO...*climbs back in to the mech* I... I'm...Lu..Los...osing... Myself... Ahhh!

*Granteed blasts off on autopilot for the fleet*

ugh Where am I
IP Logged

« Reply #1345 on: April 22, 2008, 07:15:55 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*Tyria lands in the hangar*

Tyria:Hey, what's the mech that should be preped for launch!?

Tech:It's here you Megirot loving bastard!! *knocks a full bottle of Kusuha's Genki Drink up Tyria's throat*

Tyria:Wh-... *falls down as a sack of potatoes*

Tech:That's knock out that monster breeding bastard for some time, just leave him here close to the hangar and hope he get sucked out. If you survive, next time I see one of those monsters of yours on any mission, it's the classic bullet in the middle of your eyes!
IP Logged

« Reply #1346 on: April 22, 2008, 07:32:37 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Derek calmly watches the tech assault Tyria from next to Deathscythe and Fuyume, drinking from a water bottle as he does so.*

"That looked like it hurt, Derek-sama."

Yeah. Boy, I'm sure glad his reputation is as bad as it is. Saves me the trouble of having to actually say anything about it.

"So, you're not going to offer any assistance, Derek-sama?"

I'll make a point not to step on him on the way out. Anything past that is purely not my problem.

"You can be mean sometimes, Derek-sama..."

You'll understand when you're older, trust me. There are times when it's better to sit back and someone have what's coming to them.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1347 on: April 22, 2008, 07:36:35 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
he probably should have made a point of closing his com channel when discussing attacking Derek

ah well some one get him out of the way till he wakes up then give him the Wildsaber.

looks like Ianator and Shara are the only ones left.

IP Logged

« Reply #1348 on: April 22, 2008, 08:13:09 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
"You've been avoiding me."

I guess there's something unsettling about killing oneself. Or at least the image thereof.

"And that's why you are weaker than your little mech - you are your own enemy. Strike Shields, go!"

Ah, the ages old battle of shield versus sword... Damn, looks like I've only got six swords left. Best use them now.

"What's wrong? No more sharp, pointy friends to help you out? Of course, you've never had friends when they mattered!"

That's-

"-the truth, isn't it? You tried to help those fools on Heliopolis. They ditched you."

I helped them escape!

"And did any of them come back for you? No! They left you there! Left you for the junkyard scavengers to pick up!"

What do you know? Even your little bug buddies are avoiding you!

"That's-"

The truth, isn't it? That girly robot bolted to the bottom of a cheap shoe box.

"Look who's talking! You're using the exact same thing!"

Am I? No. Mine's a designer! BM Select: Twin M95s, full auto! See you in bullet Hell!

"Damn it! Hold together, you cheap piece of scrap!"

And you call me weaker than my mech. Die in FIRE!

"WAAAGH!" [signal lost]

Phew... looks like I'm out of ammo. Hey Commander, what all do we have left over there?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1349 on: April 22, 2008, 08:17:21 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I guess you can use the 009GS or the WildBuster if you want

IP Logged

(Read 426442 times) 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 109
Jump to: