aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 426161 times) 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1365 on: April 23, 2008, 10:04:09 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright. Ready guys?

"All set."

"Ready!"

Good to go, then. Gundam Deathscythe, launching.

"Cybuster, launching!"

"Fei-chan, launching!"

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1366 on: April 23, 2008, 01:00:53 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
we've got something on radar...

??????: Greetings.

I know that voice but thats impossible; you were listed as KIA after the battle in China.

Ingram: "not true I returned to my masters, now surrender and I'll still let you live."

Kyosuke: "not a Chance"

never not after coming this far!

Ingram: "suit yourselves"

The R-gun Rival and two dozen Vayyikra appear on the radar*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1367 on: April 23, 2008, 02:16:23 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
(ooc: I don.t remember the Vayyikra showing up until @3 when it caused the event that made Ryusei lose his powers or am I mixing the names up)

Ah! Get out of our way!

*slams Vayyikra unit in to a pillar*

Sakura take over I'm going to try to open the Anima link if only for a short while we'll need that power
IP Logged

« Reply #1368 on: April 23, 2008, 02:29:32 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll do it but, don't over rely on the X techniques too much since it's so draining. If need be we can switch. Kima keep a eye open on radar I may be a little busy.

Kima: Sure Sakura-sama!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1369 on: April 23, 2008, 03:37:06 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 03:38:55 PM by Tyria »
*comn channel open to Sume Gai*

Doc:Commander Gai we may have a...er...problem here...

Sume Gai:I am in the middle of a battle, so speak it out!

Doc:Well it's just...

*maniacal cackling heard on comn channel*

*Wildsaber rushes in like mad and begins to engage the Vayyikra like a totaly insane animal*

Tyria:HAHAHA BOW BEFORE ME, THE GREAT TYRIA, LORD OF THE MEGIROT!! WAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Doc:...that...

Sume Gai:What he did now...so, how did this happen...

Doc:Well...

*Ingran watches in amusement*

Ingran:And may I know who declared lord of all Megirots?

Tyria:THE DRINK!! THE DRINK TOLD ME SO!! DIE UNBELIVER!!

*Ingran esitates for a moment because of the absurdity of the situation and Tyria manages to land a hit*

Doc:...as you can see, for some bizarre reason Tyria reacts strongly aganist Kusuha's Genki drink...he should be all right in some minutes, but watch out while he's high on it...

Sume Gai:...

Ingram:I'll see how strong you can get, "Lord of the Megirots". Maybe you'll turn out into a fantastic example. Or maybe we'll just discover that copying you was the most stupid idea in all the Empire...
IP Logged

« Reply #1370 on: April 23, 2008, 04:00:48 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Ah damn anther error oh I get it its trying to draw on the power of the zophar...hmmm...whats this...scanner programs... interesting... AH! here we go...now I just need to bypass....Anima now on standby!

interesting seven ah one's falling to the earth lets see three are coming from the the fleet two of them are near by us and one is heading for the moon or L5 I can't tell. I wonder just what the scanner is for?

ack I forgot about the battle! Someone give me a status report!
IP Logged

« Reply #1371 on: April 23, 2008, 05:55:34 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
(ooc: I don.t remember the Vayyikra showing up until @3 when it caused the event that made Ryusei lose his powers or am I mixing the names up)
(ooc: our continuity is fundamentally broken anyways. But I'm the one that dragged Vayyikra in.)

Right, let's do this.

Gravity rifle!

*Jaybee fires a shot that grazes Tyria's head module and smacks the Rivale in the face*

Sorry. You were in the way. Be glad I'm a trick shooter.

Shara: "Speaking of which..."

Right. Initiating docking procedure.

"No elaborate super robot yells? I'm surprised."

Well, I'm still nursing a bit of a headache after that last fight.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1372 on: April 23, 2008, 06:06:52 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Railguns, set! Cannons, locked on! Gatling shield, full rotation! Skygraspers, close formation...

Integrated Full Burst!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1373 on: April 23, 2008, 06:14:36 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OoC: Vayyikira are in the OG1 time line which I mostly using here)

Jaybee; Send me the package on my mark

*ejects from the Gunner Frame and takes a large cylinder.  The gunner frame on auto fires several tracer missiles as the 008X dashes around behind the Rivale.*

Hey Ingram,

* approaches the Rivale and fires several rounds fro m the Graviton rifle before throwing it aside*

Now Jaybee

*the box is thrown by the Mk. III and breaks up during flight to reveal a second identical cylinder which the 008X catches*

Hey Ingram! care to join me... on a journey into hell?

*the 008X activates one  cylinder and forces it through the Rivale's shield.  In a flash both of us disappear*

IP Logged

« Reply #1374 on: April 23, 2008, 06:18:41 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*Tyria suddenly sobers up*

What the h-...hey, when did I get out of the hangar...and why I am on this midly damaged Wildsaber!?

*weird memories come rushing back*

No way...that drink made wonders for me if I nearly suicide attacked Rivale and got out with just MILD scrapes...

Hmn...so, any sign of dear Rebi-chan!?
IP Logged

« Reply #1375 on: April 23, 2008, 06:22:01 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey, Cybuster! *Trashes a Vay* Having fun?

"Do I look like I'm having fun? I was trying to make it over to Ingram, when these things kept getting in the way!"

Yeah, that's a bit of a pisser. C'mon, three left, and Fuyume's fighting one. Let's help her out.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1376 on: April 23, 2008, 06:53:59 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
(ooc: ack I was geting the names mixed up it seams I was thinking of the Vayikran not Vayyikra sorry)

Thanks kima so this scanner detects beings who aether come from or have been to alternate realities.

Was that the last of them? it seems like its over for the moment

-transmission-

Subaru: Rebi herself just showed up with a few mechs we have no data on and I could use some help

Jidlaph: I am Jidlaph mistress Rebi's personal bodyguard you earthling you have indeed proven worthy of joining us but you have bitten the hads of your masters.. knell and repent!

fed captain: What the hell... Ahhhh!
IP Logged

« Reply #1377 on: April 23, 2008, 07:13:05 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Fewh...finally that girl showed up her face...I'm this damn battle is taking way too long...
IP Logged

« Reply #1378 on: April 23, 2008, 07:24:05 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, I just realized something.

"That we're're out of immediate targets to kill?"

Besides that. Where'd the Commander go?

IP Logged

« Reply #1379 on: April 23, 2008, 07:29:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*in a flash of light the 008X reappears throwing aside a now useless fold generator and then crossing its arms*

I hope he enjoys his tour of Sol.

so what happened while I was taking care of that?

Levi eh? get the boxer frame ready.

IP Logged

(Read 426161 times) 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 109
Jump to: