aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 438922 times) 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1395 on: April 24, 2008, 03:54:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria, didn't you already request funding for that...

funding I denied....

so, Jaybee are you gonna shoot down Judecca or can Derek kill it?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1396 on: April 24, 2008, 03:59:15 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I'm not sure...it was more like the "end the life as we know" kind of device, not a armageddom one...but if you choose to let me begin research on the area of system-wipping black hole bombs, feel free to ask!

I want a piece of Judecca (no, NOT a actuall piece, just land some hits and maybe try to take out the cockpit block if Rebi is taking it easy)
IP Logged

« Reply #1397 on: April 24, 2008, 04:00:49 PM » by You Can you smell what I shell
Out of Character: I'm gonna try a little something different from what you're used to, either bear with me or ignore me entirely.  'Syour choice.
--------------------------------

One more Vayyikra shows up to the party from behind the group and opens fire on JayBee's Huckebein using its optical cannon, missing entirely despite it being a stationary, talking target.

I am the man inside.  As these things go, villains with no prior expertise or skill tend to be given doomsday robots anyways as everyone has a ton of cash.  Thankfully, mine is an easy assignment-play the foil to the AAGF.

Indeed, I was brought into existance simply to antagonize the group.  It's a matter of cosmic irony that I am not properly-equipped to deal with them, of course, but maybe I'll get the hang of a three-hundred-ton machine before one of them demolishes me.

And... maybe not.

If I could change the alphabet I'd put I and DD together
IP Logged

« Reply #1398 on: April 24, 2008, 04:05:03 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
OoC:Whoa! Original villain character! I wonder if he will join us at some point?
IP Logged

« Reply #1399 on: April 24, 2008, 05:29:06 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
FANG SLASHER!

*The Huckey's much-overused boomerang slashes out at You's Vayikkra. Due to uncommonly heavy plot armor, it scores only a glancing blow*

Well, that's.... unusual.

Levi: "I'll kill you! Then my head will stop hurting!"

*The Judecca lunges away from Jaybee*

Hey!

*Irm's Grungust steps into the way*
"Hey cutey, how about a date?"
*Judecca's tail lashes out, throwing the Grungust across the room and into a wall*
"Ooof... talk about a harsh rejection. A simple no would've sufficed."

Banpreios, heads up!

Ryusei: "Hey, looks like we get the big fish this time! "
Aya: "Don't worry Mai. One way or another, I'll free you."

Levi: My name... is Levi!

*Judecca attacks the Banpreios, and is parried with a rapidly-appearing Zol-Orihalcon sword. The two machines begin clashing violently, with Levi growing more agitated by the moment. Suddenly, a fierce blow shatters the Banpreios' sword*

Levi: "You're unarmed and defenseless now. Prepare to die."

Ryusei: "An SRX is NEVER unarmed!"
*The Banpreios fires it's eye beam into Judecca, stunning it mostly out of surprise*
Aya: "You should know that as well as any of us, Mai."

Levi?: "STOP CALLING ME THAT!"
*Her usual calm demeanor has long since decayed, and she screeches at the crew of the Banpreios*

Rai: "The tronium engine's at 93%. We need to back off and cool down."

Ryusei: "Tell that to her, not me!"

This isn't good...
"SEIZE ANCHOR!"
*Giganscudo Duro leaps onto Judecca's back, and electricity arcs through it. It begins shuddering and bucking, but Tasuku holds on in spite of everything.*

Where's Gaogaigar?

"Brooooken PHANTOM!"

Guy! Have you been listening?

"A little. Biggest case of sibling rivalry I've ever seen."

Then you know what I'm about to ask, right?

"I hate to intrude in family affairs, but... Let's go! Goldymarg!"

*Goldymarg punches a Vayikkra, is struck by another one, and spins around to deal with it*
"I'm kinda busy at the moment!"

Guy: "Then I guess we do this the old-fashioned way. Tasuku, let go NOW! HELL! AND! HEAVEN!"

*Giganscudo leaps free as Guy chants latin and forces GGG's hands together*
Ya know, that green swirly bit always impresses me. I wonder how he does that.

"Gaogaigar plunges it's hands into Judecca and rips the cockpit module out, holding it high overhead as the serpent-like machine explodes*

Levi: "Hah-hah... you've just... signed your death... warrant."

Ummm, is she keeping score? We're what, eleventy-jillion to nothing right now?

"We've got a call coming from outside. Meteor 3 just went active!"

Aaaaand by active, you mean it's turned homicidal, right?

Levi: "If you disable Neviim... Septagent activates... your planet.... sterilized..."
*Levi passes out*

Great. One more time.
Focker!

"Here, sir."

Ah.... Sheryl, right? We've been passing bridge duty so much I'm not sure who's up there now.

"Yes, sir. Sheryl Williams."

Right... is that last missile ready?

"You mean the battleship-buster you held back for modifications? Doctor Radom pitched in to finish it. The engineers have asked to not be credited, though. They're worried about losing their licenses for a hack like this."

Understood. The drill AND the T-Link recievers?

"Yessir... can you really DO multi-frequency T-Link?"
We're about to find out.

Everyone, out of here now. Psychodrivers, come with me.
We're about to force one thermonuclear dessert down one alien doomsday device's throat.

"What was that about multi-spectrum T-link?"

Ever seen Char's Counterattack?
We're using the T-Link to force the missile through the shields and keep it on course until it reaches the Septagent's core.

All you need to do is just focus on the missile. As per contract, Derek's responsible for firing it.
We've got a launcher rigged for the Physallis already.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1400 on: April 24, 2008, 05:56:59 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*Rafah attacks Derek*

Subaru: No you don't. BULL HORN FINAL ATTACK!

Rafah :AH!

*Rafah ejects from his mech*

Subaru: that was easy.

Capture him! I don't know if his a true Aerogater but I need to talk to him.
IP Logged

« Reply #1401 on: April 24, 2008, 06:36:46 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:44:30 PM by Sume Gai »
Jaybee, Derek you two take the rest and go finish Meteor three.

I'll take care of this last unit.

*points at You's Vayyikra*

I can tell you have been forced into service by the Balmarians; I shall free you from that fate at the very least.

Zeta Gundam, ready for combat.

IP Logged

« Reply #1402 on: April 24, 2008, 06:46:44 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Hey, we get the easy job after all. Nice reference back to the Second Neo Zeon War there, JayBee, but I say it needs more funnel hax.

Masaki: That reminds me, I haven't seen 'Vaun since the fighting started.

Derek: I'm sure he's around here somewhere, but I doubt we've got a whole lot of time to sit and screw around looking for him. Angry space rocks take priority. Let's go, guys!

Fuyume: Hai, Derek-sama!

Masaki: Right behind you!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1403 on: April 24, 2008, 06:59:58 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Derek, the hanger crew should be prepping Physallis now. They'll start a re-entry cycle as soon as you're aboard, since the missile isn't equipped for transatmospheric travel.

Psychodrivers, we'll need you in the Focker's sim chambers. As well as anyone else that doesn't have immediate duties elsewhere.
"Why the simulator?"

We wired T-link recievers into them a while back to improve the simulation by providing accurate emulation of T-Link and Newtype weapons. It was a logical upgrade from a more primitive hack to provide emulation of newtype enemy pilots.

Anyways, it wasn't much work to bring them out into full T-Link systems.

From there... well, we hacked it into the ships main communications array.
Now we just have to point it at the missile, and pump every last joule of psychic energy you can muster into pushing that missile straight through everything.

*Jaybee mutters under his breath*
And with a little bit of luck, everything will work as planned, instead of overloading and killing us all.

Aya, you're not required in this operation. I think you've been pushed harder than anyone else today. No one would fault you for taking a break.
I won't lie. We could use you. But only if you think you're up to it, though.

"I'll be there. There'll be time to rest after everyone's safe. "

That's what I expected.

Guy, take Levi to the Durageiz. We've got a hell of a doctor over there.
"Okay. And when the Federation comes knocking?"
Stall them. Until we get the full story, she doesn't leave AGGF care. And they don't get to set one toe on our ships. 
"You got it!"
And make sure they know that doesn't apply to the Hiryu and Hagane crews. We trust the feddies up here.

LET'S GO, PEOPLE!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1404 on: April 24, 2008, 07:16:42 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Alright, let's get the hell down there. Drop us out of the ****ing sky if you have to!

Bright: Already working on it. Everyone hang on!

Fuyume: *On the monitor* I'm detecting a large amount of energy already coming from the target. It's rising gradually, but if it reaches full.....

Derek: That's what we're here to keep from happening. As soon as we're clear of re-entry, I'm going out. Focker, how're you guys doing?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1405 on: April 24, 2008, 07:17:52 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*Zeta dodges several blasts from You's machine*

Jaybee, I added something else to the sim's T-Link/Psycomu system...

use the code OVER-DRIVE-1, It will activate a Bio-sensor...

everyone if you can hear me, NEVER GIVE UP!! We rest on the very edge of the victory we've been  fighting so hard for.

****STATIC****

Bright: "we're getting interference because of reentry we won't be able to hear the commander for a while"

IP Logged

« Reply #1406 on: April 24, 2008, 07:50:15 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*inputs passcode*

Hey, it worked.
The boss plans good.

*grabs the nearest hotblooded people*

Right. Sim seats are full.

We're ready when you are, Derek. As soon as we have line of sight on the missile, I'll flip the transmitter to full power.

If you weren't ALREADY covering your eyes because of hte impending nuclear flash+doomsday device flash, I'd recommend you do so. I've got no idea how bright the T-Link aura's gonna be, but I'm gonna be disappointed if it isn't very bright.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1407 on: April 24, 2008, 07:56:07 PM » by You Can you smell what I shell
OoC: I've got minor plans for You, (no, not you.  You.) and you guys decidedly need someone batting for the other team (don't misconstrue that), so sucker's gonna stay "evil", but I've got a couple ways to make him... actually a threat.  Stagnation is nobody's friend.
------------------------

This thing...

This is a high-preformance model!  And-how did I get here?  Of course I can't hit anyone-I don't know what I'm doing!  I've barely got the rudiments of mecha piloting down... if this thing wasn't so armoured (wink wink nudge nudge) I'd be toast!

I wish I could hit this gundam-it doesn't even have to dodge half of them... I have those pods on the sides-slaves, are they?  Well, I've got no idea of how to fire them off, anyhow.  I've got some sort of melee weapon, too-flying would be pretty convenient right about now.

Well, let's hit the switch that immediately taps into to whatever frequency the other side is on.  Ah, I can see him now.  Sume Gai-one of the many the universe birthed me to destroy.  Now, if he'd just stand still.

Wait, is this thing on?

If I could change the alphabet I'd put I and DD together
IP Logged

« Reply #1408 on: April 24, 2008, 08:42:47 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 08:44:23 PM by Sume Gai »
I don't need to hear your voice; I can tell what you desire

*fires Zeta Rifle at the newly released slave pods taking down one before it fires and dodges a shot from the second before destroying it*

I will liberate you!

*draws Beam Saber and closes in dodging more shots from the optic laser*

even if we are fated to be enemies you deserve to fight of your own will; as it stands you cannot match me with those forced desires.

*slashes the the control crystal and proceeds to disable the Vayyikra*

now go find yourself.

* kicks the broken Vayyikra and You, unconscious, towards a federation ship*

Ark IV take this pilot in and care for him then let him go where he pleases.

Ark IV: "yes sir!"

now I must head to the place where this will end.

*transforms and flies towards the earth.*

IP Logged

« Reply #1409 on: April 24, 2008, 09:26:11 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ya know, he's right. If this doesn't finish the thing off in one shot, and knowing our luck it won't, we'll probably be needed to clean up what's left.

Welp, too late now. Re-entry would make tracking and energizing the missile impossible.
They'll just have to hold out for a few turns... err, minutes while we do our OWN re-entry.

I think I see Derek's ship slowing.
Everyone get ready. Clap your hands and think happy thoughts!
Well, at least think about stuffing this missile down that monster's throat and saving the Earth.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 438922 times) 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 109
Jump to: