aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 394569 times) 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1425 on: April 25, 2008, 06:39:57 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
That's too bad. I just got in contact with my buddy. He's gotten a few offers on them but he's waiting for an answer from me, saying he had me in mind when he picked them up - though I kinda think he's just trying to get me to bid higher.

So, anybody think we have room for some more old birds?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1426 on: April 25, 2008, 06:48:47 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
not really now if you'll excuse me I have to see a man with a pipe about some Sake.

Derek, Jaybee you're invited too.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1427 on: April 25, 2008, 07:22:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Thanks, but I'm not one for gatherings of the top brass. Send my regards, though.

"Meanwhile, you're over here with us about to start hitting the rocks of your third glass. Do you EVER actually get drunk?"

Only on the admiration of those around me. And I don't think a single person in this bar can argue that wasn't an absolutely BEAUTIFUL shot I made.

"You made the shot, but half our piloting force actually drove it home, don't forget."

This is true, and I give credit where it's due. I made the shot, they made the boom. Put them together, and what do we have?

"The end of a conflict worthy of our overdramatic asses?"

Exactly.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1428 on: April 25, 2008, 07:37:15 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, up for some sim time and some one on one sparing?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1429 on: April 25, 2008, 07:41:51 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Sure thing. I guess you can't get enough Ether training, right?

Man, busy day. Gonna go recon for Z-Crystals later, then after that I gotta make some fixes to the R-Units. Man, I really wanted to do a Twin Tronium Buster with Ryusei...

IP Logged

« Reply #1430 on: April 25, 2008, 08:44:51 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Sure thing. I guess you can't get enough Ether training, right?

Right. I need quite a bit of training just to get back in good enough shape that I don't pass out.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1431 on: April 25, 2008, 09:40:13 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 09:42:19 PM by Sume Gai »
*the captain's quarters aboard the Hagane*

Daitetsu: "pity they couldn't join us"

Elzam: "their loss, I suppose."

Sanger: "indeed this is very good Sake"

Daitetsu: "Glad you enjoy it"

Max: "so  Gai what was the deal with that last one?"

Not really sure.... I know at the time he was being controlled, but I also sensed some kind of genuine anger towards the AGGF.

Bright: "so he's a potential enemy?"

I'd say so, not only that I sensed that he has some innate talent, but that it was some how repressed by the Balmarian's control.

Merrue: "so why did you save him, Gai?"

I couldn't kill him in good conscience when I knew he wasn't himself.   Even if he was our enemy anyway, could you?

Max: "no, I don't think I could."

So I have a question for you all; now that this mess is over, what next?

Max: "well Millia and I will return to the moon and wait for the Iron 7 to be repaired, then I guess we need to return to our fleet; but with the maps erased..."

Don't worry about that, so long as Jaybee remembers you  won't have a problem, and the rest of you?

Daitetsu: "Well the Hagane will return to Izu and the Hiryu will be leaving for the asteroid belt I believe."

Elzam: "Sanger and I shall return to the shadows , but if we are needed we will return."

and you, Bright and Merrue?

Merrue: "sir?"

Bright: "if you want, we'll stay with the AGGF"

I'd be glad to have you  stay on.

Merrue: "and we shall"

thank you both.

IP Logged

« Reply #1432 on: April 26, 2008, 01:18:59 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee walks into the Metatron's sickbay and looks around*

Hey, doc.... how's our patient doing?

*Citan looks up*
"Ah. I was meaning to call you, but we've been busy. Between injuries from the last battle and mental overexertion from that final attack, I think most of the force has been through here at least once. YOU may only have an interest in one patient, but I've got far more than that. But anyways.... physically, the girl's fine. There's no zefield crystal contamination at all. I suppose Judecca wasn't based on them like most of the Balmarian mecha. There's slight hints of genetic augmentation, but nothing really significant.

Mentally..."
*He pauses*

It's that bad?

"Well.... I wouldn't say there's no chance of recovery. Actually, I think there's a pretty good chance. Mai Kobiyashi is still in there, so to speak. She's been suppressed very heavily, but she's still there. And with recent events, she's coming back to the front. But Levi Tolar is embedded pretty deeply. I'm not sure she'll ever be completely gone. There's a strong possibility that Levi may come back again one day, with no warning."

I see...
As long as there's a possibility of rehabilitation, we have to pursue it. To hell with the risks.
We didn't fight this hard just so we could euthanize someone because it was inconvenient to rehabilitate them.
That'd make us no better than the balmarians, treating people as parts.

"I'm glad you feel that way. Because if you didn't, I was going to have to forcibly remove you from my medical bay."

Then I'm very glad we're on the same page.

"I'm not very concerned about short term. Exposure to Aya has seriously shifted the balance. I'd place even odds on which one will wake up when we cut back on the sedatives, and I think we can tip the balance in our favor fairly easily. Short-term, at least..."

Let me guess where this is going... with Aya having been such a big part of this, you want Mai to go with her when she leaves. Which means she winds up in feddie care once they get back to base.

" I don't trust the feds any more than you do, but that's her best chance for a permanent recovery."

*sigh*
You know there's a number of reasons I think this is a very bad idea, right? Most of which ARE the feds.

But the hell of it is... you're right.  Just one battle in close proximity to her sister destabilized YEARS of brainwashing. It'd be pretty dumb to pull them apart again.

At least she'll be on the Hiryu for the near future.
The people I've met on the SRX project are good people, Ingram excepted. But I haven't met a lot of them. I guess we'll just have to trust the ones we DO know to look out for Mai.

"I agree it's not an optimal soultion. But it's the best available one. I'm glad you agree."

Hey, since when are you a psychiatrist, anyways?

"I've had some experience... a long time ago."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1433 on: April 26, 2008, 02:04:04 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*enters medbay*

excuse me, Doc?

*Citan looks up*

Citan: "yes Commander?"

I wanted to know how things were going in here, and with the crew."

CItan: "well It's been, and still is, rather busy but considering all that's been happening lately things are going well enough and as far as the everyone's health is concerned, they really just need some R&R"

good to hear and if you need some help some free medical staff from the Hagane and Hiryu offered to lend a hand..

Citan: "any help is welcome."

very well they'll be here within the hour.

also, I've contacted Laker and he has agreed to help pull some strings for Mai.

IP Logged

« Reply #1434 on: April 26, 2008, 02:22:29 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Jaybee punches a comm signal up*

Hey, Britai. We've got things cleaned up. Think it's about time we started cleaning up the panic button mess.

"Ah, right. I'd almost forgotten about that. At least it's easy enough to do."

Yeah. Just gotta reconnect to the Galaxy Network relay, and we can pull all the charts back down over the 'net. Probably the easiest thing about this whole incident. Well, except the part where you sat on your ass while we did all the heavy lifting.

"Which one of us was it that saved the moon?"

Bah. That was all cannon fodder, and you know it.

"Besides, I've been up to my neck in bureaucracy.  Never become an admiral, Jay."

Duly noted, sir.

By the way... I was wondering if we could borrow the Macross for a little bit.

"Borrow? I think I'll need something more specific than that."

Well.... I kinda wanted to set up a celebration. And there's not a lot of places we can fit everyone into at once. Especially those full-scale zentradi you brought along. It's either the old Macross City chamber or a ship assembly bay in the factory satellite, really. I think the Macross is more suitably symbolic. And all things considered, I'd rather not party inside an industrial factory.

"Hmmm.... I don't see any obvious problems. Have you lined up any major food supplies? A zentradi buffet is hard to set up."

Ugh. I really hadn't thought that far ahead.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1435 on: April 26, 2008, 04:26:03 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I just received a comm from the St. Joseph Medical Center that it's time for my TK checkup. The doctors there helped me with my big headaches a while ago, and they're quite adamant about making me come to them. I'll try to be back in time for the big party!

[Near-future web access: questionable.]

IP Logged

« Reply #1436 on: April 26, 2008, 11:49:15 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Captain thats great news but you better go soon the trasmission was delayed so if you don't get there soon...

Pike: Right say do you think I could barrow the Bellzelute?

couldn't say you'd have to ask the commander.

Pike: oh yeah  Doctor R. thinks he found away to get the kids home thanks to there fathers research all he needs is for it to be built, a slider and the kids themselves.

really that a surprise... wait a slider?

Pike: it's a term from the 20th century on the old ad calender meaning someone who's traveled from one reality to anther.

Oh i understand well it shouldn't be to difficult to find someone like that. There were atleast seven people like that around during the battle on the white star but, other then the kids I don't know who they are.
IP Logged

« Reply #1437 on: April 26, 2008, 11:56:51 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*On the Bridge of the Duragriez*

Masaki: *Walks in, unsure* Uh....oh hey, I found it.

Shiro: Amazingly, meow....

Masaki: Later, Shiro. Bright, you around?

Bright: *Looks over* Is something wrong, Masaki?

Masaki: Yeah, actually. I can't find Derek anywhere. Has anyone seen him?

Fuyume: *Pops up on the monitor* I might know!

Masaki: Gah! Don't do that, Fuyume!

Fuyume: Oops. Sorry, Masa-chan.

Masaki: *Sighs* Anyway, where'd he go?

Fuyume: Well, he wanted me to help him make a call to Ha-chan, to ask if she would help cater for the party Jay-kun's trying to set up. But he got really quiet when I couldn't get through.

Bright: Wait, this is the first time I've heard of this. He couldn't get a call through to Haruka?

Fuyume: Uh huh. Ha-chan's a Blue Wings like Derek-sama and Alex-chan and me, so he figured he could at least see about getting some kind of discount for the job. But I couldn't get through. After about the third time, he had me stop.

Masaki: Did no one pick up, or did the call not actually go through?

Fuyume: It wouldn't go through. Derek-sama said it's probably just a bad connection line or something. After that, he told me to help out on the Dura-san while he went out for a little bit.

Masaki: Went out?

Fuyume: Uh huh! He took the Sora-san out a little while ago.

Masaki:......Bright, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Bright: I think I am. Fuyume, which direction was he headed?

Fuyume: Um.....*Looks around a bit, then wets her finger with her tongue and raises it up as if checking the wind*....He went southeast.

Bright: Right towards La Meina.

Masaki: And Kyris. Bright, you've been here long enough to know this one. How much help was Haruka when you guys started chewing through Bask's forces in that area?

Bright: She helped us take Kyris, which was what let us in the door at La Meina in the first place, and Derek regularly solicited her help the entire time we were there. I'd say she could probably be blamed for a good part of our successes out there.

Masaki: That's...really not good. The Titans never really joined in on the fun against the Aerogaters, which means they had plenty of time to focus on the rest of things down here. If someone got serious about trying to figure out why Bask lost, and traced it back to her....

Bright:*Nods* Derek was probably thinking the exact same thing. Masaki, can you go back him up?

Masaki: Right. But, uh....

Fuyume: I'll go, too! I'm worried about Ha-chan! And besides, Masa-chan needs someone to help him not get lost, right?

Masaki: I don't....aw, screw it. We don't have time. Just get me to the hangar before you switch over to the Fei, alright? *Heads for the door*

Fuyume: Okay! Now, just go straight, then take the second left.....

-----

*In the hangar*

Kuro: *Jumps into the Cybuster* I'm surprised, meow. Masaki actually followed those directions pretty well.

Shiro: Yeah, only two wrong turns. It's a new record, meow.

Masaki: Stuff it, you two. Let's go, Fuyume! Cybuster, launching!

Fuyume: *Transfers into the Fei-Yen* Wait for me, Masa-chan! Fei-chan, launching!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1438 on: April 26, 2008, 07:57:32 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*Chaostic and Pike enter commander office*

Um sir*insert long winded explanation about why Pike needs to barrow Bellzelute with out stating why*

Pike: Well any fold capable vessel will do. Commander Gai I am a proud man but, I have to get to Cnossus as soon as possible so I'll beg id I have to.

Ca...Captain! *shocked*
IP Logged

« Reply #1439 on: April 26, 2008, 09:28:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well we don't have any fold capable vessels

but I see no problem in letting you burrow the Bellzelute

IP Logged

(Read 394569 times) 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 109
Jump to: