aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11025 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 420792 times) 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1440 on: April 27, 2008, 08:22:55 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
(ooc: well Orgone energy at the right settings can be used for teleportation great distances)

well commander I'm please to inform you that Doctor Recarda says he has found a way to get the twins home... But you know I'll miss them when there gone
IP Logged

« Reply #1441 on: April 27, 2008, 08:49:11 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'm aware of that (vaguely) but it's not technically folding and it might be rather uncomfortable with four abroad; but if it suits your needs fee free to use it.

and what about you, Chaostic?

I can tell 'something' is bugging you.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1442 on: April 27, 2008, 11:31:21 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 11:33:07 PM by Chaostic »
well it's the invention of the twins father If it fell in the wrong hands it could change everything theoretically anyway.

*sigh*

I got the kids to tell me why they wanted to meet us so badly, they said there had been a explosion that there father's lab. They meet some people just before arriving at the N-TRF one who looked a lot like "Montoya Oji-san" they told them to seek us out and to give us those plans if they wanted to get home.

It's just that I did some database hacking and discovered that nether Fel Gureden or his kids ever existed in this world... I don't like the Idea that I will never see these kids again once they get home

(note N-TRF = Newtype Research Facility

note2 I'm using fold as a parallel... i mean synonym)

edit

Ooc: I think its time to start the next topic for this:)
IP Logged

« Reply #1443 on: April 28, 2008, 08:37:33 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 01:00:45 PM by Sakura77 »
*Finds Nadesico at the bar

You wanted to talk so talk.

Nadesico: You never make things easy. Mother wants you back since  you are the only family member away at the moment.

That is because I didn't agree with what Father was going to do.

Nadesico: Mother's taken over and Father's dead. Each of us has recieved a new machine from the sealed armory.

Mother opened the armory? No wonder you have Zero since it was his personal machine and he kept it locked so no one else could use it.

Nadesico: It was checked over before I tried it out. Aria was given the Rising Gundam. Mother decided that you would recieve a mech as well but she wouldn't tell me what.

(OOC: Give me a good one-person super robot to mention)

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1444 on: April 28, 2008, 02:28:52 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OoC: Chaostic, Sakura could give a detailed list of the NPCs you  invented/introduced I'm having a hard time since we currently have so many of them; also I'll wait to start the next AGGF topic till after I get this sorted out)

*returning to our own base*

Bright, have you heard from Derek, Masaki, or Fuyume recently.

Bright:: "no not yet..."

I'm getting worried.

Bright: "same here."

I did ask leader to keep an eye on Kyris and our base. while we were gone; hopefully he's had contact with Derek.

IP Logged

« Reply #1445 on: April 28, 2008, 02:56:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:34:32 PM by Derek »
--La Meina region, roughly sixty kilometers north of the town of Kyris--

*A black convertable with it's top up drives like a bat out of hell down the empty roadway, easily breaking the speed limit twice over. And for good reason too, as several armored cars and military jeeps, all emblazened with the insignia of the Titans, are in hot pursuit.*

????:*Checks the rearview mirror* Tch. Too many, too soon. They knew I would bolt.

*Without any warning, the Titans begin to open fire, forcing the driver to swerve to dodge the shots and curse rather vividly as she does so. This continues on for a minute or two before she reaches over into the passenger seat and grabs a handgun. Waiting for the shooting to stop, she leans out the window, aims, and fires a few shots of her own. Unlike the Stormtroopers behind her, one of her shots hits it's mark and knocks out the tire of the front jeep behind her, forcing the vehicle to go crashing into the rail.*

????: One down....eight more to go. *Swerves to avoid another gunfire volley* Dammit!

*Three attack helicopters fly in overhead and start adding in to the gunfire, actually hitting their mark. Fortunately for the driver, her car is bulletproof. Unfortunately for her, her tires aren't. One of the back tires blow, forcing her almost into the exact same position she just put the jeep in, except that she had the sense to make the crash into the railing a glancing blow, rather than head-on. Before she can recover and try to escape, the Titans quickly surround the car, with the choppers positioning themselves overhead.*

Titans Pilot: Haruka Nagamato! You are hereby under arrest for aiding the terrorist group AGGF and assisting in conspiracy to overthrow the Earth Federation. Surrender yourself immediately, or we will open fire.

*The woman in the car slowly opens the door and gets out. Considering she was just in a high speed shootout, she doesn't look very worse for wear. 5'8, wearing black dress pants and shoes, a white shirt with black sleeve tightener armbands on her upper arms, a black vest to match the pants and shoes, and a blue dress tie to finish out the bartender look. A natural outfit, considering her profession. Calmly flicking a few strands of her black hair that had fallen out of her shoulder length ponytail out of her face with her left hand, she slowly raised her gun up in her right, pointing it downwards. Clicking the safety on, she dropped it and raised her hands in surrender.*

Haruka: A little late on "Surrender or we'll shoot", there.

Titan Pilot: You're lucky we gave it at all, lady. On the ground, now.

*As Haruka begins to comply, several missiles streak in, impacting two of the choppers and causing them to explode. Machine gun fire quickly decimates the last one as a dark blue shape screams by overhead.*

Titans Pilot: Wh-what the--AAAHHHH!!!!!!!--*Explodes*

Haruka: That's....!!!

*The shape turns back around to make another pass. Upon closer inspection, it appears to be a fighter jet painted dark blue with a lighter sky blue trim, styled to like a bird of some kind, complete with feather design plating on the "wings" and a face and beak on the front. As the bird passes back over the scene, the machine guns open fire again and take out a few of the less armored vehicles, causing the remaining soldiers to immediately take cover.*

Derek: *Over the loudspeaker* I'm taking this one out of my tab, 004.

(Cue Steel of Destiny--Take Off-- http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/4861/16)

Haruka:*Ducks down and grabs her gun, then takes cover behind her car* Dramatic as always. Not that I'm complaining.

*The Skychaser swoops back around for another pass, this time dropping some high explosives onto the armored vehicles. One more flyby with the vulcans takes care of the last of the soldiers, allowing Derek to land nearby. Haruka quickly reaches into the car and grabs a laptop bag, then starts running for the plane.*

Derek:*Pops the cockpit hatch and leans over the side* So, how's that for timing?

Haruka: *Tosses another loose strand of hair out of her way as she starts to climb up the side* Timing was fine, but shouldn't you be wearing a tie and have jazz music playing right about now?

Derek: Oh, har har. Get in the plane, smartass.

Haruka: *Finishes getting into the back seat just before Derek closes the hatch* A little touchy, Captain?

Derek: *Starts to take off* No, I'm just a little disappointed I didn't think of that reference first. *Checks the radar* Well, damn. Looks like they aren't giving up so easily. Hang on, this is about to get fun.

*As the Skychaser jets away from the roadway, a squadron of ten F-32s and seven Lion Fs approach at high speed. Like the cars before them, they all bear the signature of the Titans.*

Titans Pilot:That plane...!!! That's the Blue Wings himself! Take him down, men! We're guaranteed promotions if we do!

Derek: Man, don't these guys EVER think of anything other than getting promoted for taking us out? I mean, sure, the pay's gotta suck, but they can't ALL be that eager to climb the ladder, can they?

Haruka: I'd almost forgotten how much you love to do commentary during fights. Think we can outrun seventeen bogies, Captain?

Derek: *Grins* Who said anything about outrunning them?

Haruka: You aren't--*The plane picks up speed and makes a sharp 180*--You are.

Derek: Hang on, 004. This is about to get interesting.

*The Skychaser boosts forward, headed straight for the squadron of F-32s. Though the enemy planes bank to avoid the sudden charge, Derek suddenly brakes in midair and spins using the momentum, turning 180 degrees in the span of roughly two seconds. The maneuver catches the entire squadron offguard, and a single volley of missiles sends half of the F-32s down in an instant, their engines knocked completely out. The Skychaser then jets past the remaining fighters, almost daring them to retaliate.*

Derek: How'd ya like that!

Titans Pilot:H-he just.....!!! That shouldn't be possible! After him, before he can get away!

*The remaining fighters give chase, firing missiles when they get within range. Going into a spin as he banks left, Barona turns wide, and then suddenly tilts completely vertical, tightening the turn immediately and setting himself up at a straight run across the squad's flank. His gunfire cuts straight through two more of the F-32s as he passes THROUGH the formation, the homing missiles that had been after him crashing into two more and doing the job for him.*

Derek: Sorry guys, but you should have pressed Z or R twice!

Haruka: Captain, can I ask you an honest question?

Derek: Sure.

Haruka: Where in the HELL did you learn to fly like this?!?

Derek: Hang out with a Veritech pilot long enough, and you pick up a few things.

*The last F-32 begins to chase after them again, which leads Derek to begin ascending in an incredibly steep climb, which the enemy jet follows into. At the top of the climb, however, the Skychaser suddenly cuts engine power and starts to fall, allowing the Schwert to pass straight by. Naturally, the plane is immediately blown to smithereens by missile fire. The Skychaser then cuts it's engines back on and jets away.*

Haruka: Veritech pilot....You mean that JayDee guy?

Derek: JayBee, not Dee. And yeah.

Haruka: That explains a lot, now that I think about it. *Checks the radar* Those Lions are getting close.

Derek: Which means it's time to go.

Haruka:Go? But....let me guess, those were your last missiles.

Derek: 'Fraid so.

Haruka: *Sighs* Dammit, Captain.

*The Skychaser continues to jet, but the Lions refuse to give up pursuit. Suddenly, however, two more suits approach at high speed, forming up on the Skychaser.*

Masaki: You guys look like you could use a hand!

Fuyume: Derek-sama! Ha-chan! We're here to help!

Derek: I was wondering where you guys were. Think you can take care of these tagalongs for us?

Masaki: With pleasure! *Turns around and boosts for the Lions*

Fuyume: Aah! Masa-chan, wait up! I wanna play too! *Turns around and dashes as well*

Haruka: You seem to pick up wingmen rather quickly, Captain. I guess you haven't lost your ability to lead, over the years.

Derek: It's one of those things that happens, ya know? *The Skychaser suddenly shudders as bullets impact* Guh--!! What the hell?!?

Haruka:*Checks the radar* The front Lion just opened fire! Registering minimal damage.

Derek:Oh, that is IT. I try to be nice, and they scratch my baby. He's going DOWN.

Haruka: Wait, what are you planning on--

*Performing another midair brake and turn, the Skychaser 180s and jets straight towards the offending Lion. As it approaches, the mouth of the bird opens up, and a blue glow begins to emanate from inside it.*

Derek: Eat this, you paintjob-ruining prick! SPIRAL SABER!!!!

*The blue glow bursts forward into a solid beam of energy, as the Skychaser goes into hard spin. Before the pilot can dodge, the beam pierces his cockpit, and then the plane itself comes crashing straight through the mech, destroying it completely. As the Lion finishes exploding, the Skychaser disengages the attack and turns back around onto an exit vector.*

Derek: Hah hah! And THAT'S why you don't piss off the Blue Wings!

Haruka: Captain. I know the Skychaser was never a "standard" plane, but when in the world did you manage to put a BEAM SABER in it?

Derek: You know, once you take away the casing, a beam saber is really just the same sorts of parts that go into a beam cannon. It wasn't that hard to add them in, really.

Haruka: Wasn't that hard....You amaze me sometimes, Captain. You really do.

Masaki: You should see him when he's in something bigger. *Forms up on Derek's right* He's got a track record with doing pretty insane mods.

Haruka: How insane?

Fuyume:*Forms up on the left* Like the Magnum-san!

Masaki: Take a ship-class railgun and load it with ballistic missiles. Now add a revolver barrel to it.

Haruka:......

Derek:In my defense, I've only designed the barrel, so far. We haven't actually attached it yet.

Haruka:......*Suddenly starts laughing uncontrollably*

Masaki: Uh....I think we broke her, Derek.

Haruka: Hahaha....no, it's not that....I just....haha....you really haven't changed at all, have you, Derek?

*Derek starts to say something, but stops when he hears her call him by his name. He says nothing for a minute, before allowing a small smile to creep onto his face.*

Derek: Nah....I guess I haven't. C'mon, let's get back to the Duragriez. Everyone's probably worried about us, by now.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1446 on: April 28, 2008, 05:26:21 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
(OOC: I've only created 4 NPCs [Tomo,Nadesico, Kira (Dinah's AI) and Aria who hasn't shown up yet] The ones that Chaostic created that I know of are [Raul, Fiona, Birger, Mors, and Temps])

*Returns to bar after a long phone call

Well I've talked with mother and I found out that she is giving me her custom machine that she used when she was fighting against father.

Nadesico: You mean...!

Yes the MBF-P01-Re2<AMATU> Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatu Mina Custom with the Okitsu-no-Kagami Equipment
but, I am not sure if I want the machine so I said I will think about it. If I want to use it I have to go home for a while.

Nadesico: Everyone would like that however you are scared about going home after you left.

I was KICKED OUT! He said if I didn't do what he wanted I wouldn't be part of the family so I find it a little odd that right after he dies I am welcomed back into the family.

Nadesico: We know how mother is so it isn't that odd. I'll be here a few days no matter what so we can talk later.

I'll talk to you later then.

IP Logged

« Reply #1447 on: April 28, 2008, 07:24:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OoC: thanks Sakura, but one thing, Nadesico... was that intentional?)

I guess we'll be back on base soon...*looks at watch* about 10 hours I suppose.

Bright: "if nothing happens between now and then."

Jaybee, how long till UNS asks for the Focker back?

IP Logged

« Reply #1448 on: April 28, 2008, 07:46:54 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
(ooc: Young Raul & Fiona - SRWR, Subaru - Gear Fighter Dendoh,

my originals Doctor Ridley Recarda , 

Birger/Jidlaph brainwashed by aerogaters/dead,

Rafah unknown aerogater(maybe) location Nelvuoto/brig, 

Mica Medius Locus AI

Jackal newtype psychopath bodysnatcher Unknown

played by people I know Akedia cyber-newtype mech RPT-007K Gespenst MK-II M Kai psycho-frame equipped,

Temps Glisse altered human/A-class boston jumper currently acting captain of the Nelvuoto mech a heavily customized VF-19

Mors Certissima altered human and my little sister she see Derek as a rival mech XXXG-01DF Gundam Dark Angel

Pike altered human leader of the "TEAR" mercenary guild mech Bellzelute Brigandi[on loan from the AGGF]

David codename Knight lost in anther reality with Nihil

Nihil altered human [see Knight]

Lily altered human newtype coma)
IP Logged

« Reply #1449 on: April 28, 2008, 07:56:53 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
(OOC: Nadesico was intentional except for the spelling which I screwed up.)

*Enters hangar

Astonage, how is Exia and Dinah doing?

Astonage: Exia will have to have the Avalanche pack repaired and the outer shell will have to be put back together after that fight. Dinah as usual is okay and Kira told me that she trying to bring up the plans on the docking platform to we can build it (possibly)

Thanks for letting me know. I'll be leaving now since I am getting in your way.

IP Logged

« Reply #1450 on: April 28, 2008, 09:02:48 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*The Skychaser, Cybuster, and Fei-Yen all land on the Duragriez, and their respective passengers disembark.*

Derek: Alright, Fuyume, go take care of two things for me.

Fuyume: Wha'cha need, Derek-sama?

Derek: Find an empty room for Haruka, and tell Gai I need to have a talk with him, in private.

Fuyume: Okay, Derek-sama! *Transmits into the Duragriez*

Masaki: I'm gonna go take a nap or something. We were out there for awhile. C'mon, you two. *Walks away with the cats*

Haruka: *Watches them both leave*.....Alright, what did you want to ask me that could wait until your two assistants were gone?

Derek: Which of the BWZ files do you have?

Haruka: *Stares Derek down for a few seconds*.....02.

Derek: You know what's on it, then?

Haruka: Yeah, I do. And you're not getting it from me right now, so don't ask.

Derek: I didn't intend on taking it right this minute. That file IS going to be handed over, though.

Haruka: That's for me to decide, Captain. In the meantime, I'm going to go see about getting some kind of rest. Haven't had a second's worth of peace since those bastards blew up my bar. If you'll excuse me....*Walks off into the ship*

Derek:......And so it begins, I suppose. Some days, it just doesn't pay to have a history rife with violence and regret. *Walks out of the hanger, shaking his head....*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1451 on: April 28, 2008, 09:23:46 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek, good to see you made it back.

now then, Fuyume said you wanted to speak to me, correct?

Come there should be an empty lounge over here.

I'm guessing based on who you brought home with you this has to do with the Blue Wings group.

*stops and motions to a door which Derek enters and then follows suit*

IP Logged

« Reply #1452 on: April 28, 2008, 09:56:32 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Actually, UNS is ALREADY asking for the Focker back.
It seems with Sol being incommunicado, things have gotten a little crazy out there. Honestly, could there be ANYTHING more cliche than space pirates?

They'll probably have to leave inside a week. We've got most of the arrangements for the celebration banquet done already. The zentran-sized buffet is the only thing left.

*Jaybee sighs*

My boss also wants the YF-21 back.

Britai: "Oh, come off it. You guys have more mechs than you know what to do with as it is, and we need the valk elsewhere. We will, of course, reimburse the AGGF for the full purchase price plus maintainence and upgrade costs... Jay, how come you never checked with us before initiating an upgrade program?"

It seemed like a good idea at the time?

"Well, it was. The beam sabers, anyways. I'm not so sure about the 'dragon fangs.'  But give us some warning next time."

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1453 on: April 28, 2008, 10:21:27 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 10:26:35 PM by Derek »
Alright boss, here's what I've been up to over the last few days. Turns out that while we were saving the Sphere from the Aerogaters, our old pals the Titans were keeping themselves busy down here on Terra Firma. Someone started snooping around La Meina to try and figure out how the hell we managed to pull off Operation Seven Swords, and it lead them back to Haruka. I just got done saving her from an entire attack force near Kyris.

From what she's told me, they started sniffing around sometime within the last two weeks, and made their move right as she was making hers. They apparently made a point of blowing Angel off the map, and started after her. No occupational forces have moved in, thank Luna, but it's obvious they took advantage of our lack of existing presence in the area.

What bothers me is this. They weren't looking for Haruka Nagamato, bartender and part-time information broker. They were looking for Haruka Nagamato, also known as BW-004. If that report we picked up a few weeks ago was correct, no one in the EF should have known she was down here. I suggest we start looking into that report. We already know both places it was transmitted between, so we know where to start looking.

In the meantime, Haruka's got nowhere else to stay, and I've already promised her a room. I'll take responsibility for this one, cause I'm sure as hell not turning her out onto the street for the Titans to swoop in and grab her.

And, before I forget. *Reaches over and hits a comm* Hey Jay. Whatever the good Admiral's offering, I'll double it. You still haven't even gotten a chance to properly turn badass in that thing since you modded it. It'd be a complete shame to get rid of it now. Oh, and I've got someone who knows a little about running a party. I'll get her to help you out after she's had a chance to catch up to things.

IP Logged

« Reply #1454 on: April 28, 2008, 10:32:34 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I though so....

We need another ship with the Focker going home

and I have one in mind.

but first we need to get the other 'Wings out of danger.

alright Derek; I'm giving you what ever you need to bring the rest of them wherever you want.

Hey Jaybee, offer the Admiral what's inside the Haro for the 21, I think he'll accept

IP Logged

(Read 420792 times) 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 109
Jump to: