aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10989 Posts, 531 Topics, 744 Members, Latest Member: k4ra187

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 393656 times) 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1455 on: April 28, 2008, 10:52:34 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
We can transfer some mech to the Nelvuoto Captain said its on lone as long as its needed
IP Logged

« Reply #1456 on: April 28, 2008, 11:16:55 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Communications restored!

Well, guys, I'm back! The TK scan says I'll be a-ok for a good long while. I'll be kinda sad to see the ol' 21 go... Well, until I requisition a new Sturmvogel and trick it out even more. I managed to get a good understanding of the inner workings of the BDCS, and I can replicate it perfectly with a little time.

Of course, that might have to wait until I finish repairs on the R-Units. And I have been itching to work on the Dendrobium for a while now... Whoo, looks like I'm gonna be busy!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1457 on: April 29, 2008, 12:30:23 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I thought the haro was a fold unit. I'm confused now. Must be the stress of planning the party getting to me. Especially with it being rushed so everyone can join in the fun.
Sweet setup, though. Got a big elaborate hanging floor so us little people can hang with the zentradi and not risk getting stepped on. Took a bit of planning to get it large enough to let us mill around comfortably without cramping their style. And the buffet is tiered, so all the food is in one central location.

To be honest, I'm inclined to let the Omega One go home. Britai's right, we've got too many toys as it is. When's the last time I even booted the Blitz long enough for a diagnostic sequence?

'Sides, I'm pretty sure ye olde bartender's already done more with the last mod than I can.  And there's more headroom for tweaks in my Stampede. The VF-1 design is a lot easier to work with.

Anyways, I'm gonna be in the hanger. The trace missiles on the Huckey 3 are nice, but one salvo is a tad excessive, and more than a little restrictive. Even if it IS the mother of all Itano Circuses.
I'm gonna see about coding a fire selector. Subdivide it into four subsalvos for starters. Maybe eight, depending on how the tests go.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1458 on: April 29, 2008, 12:41:26 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the Haro has a disk in it and that disk has data the UNS top brass would sell their shirts for.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1459 on: April 29, 2008, 04:37:19 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek: Ah, a little sleep does wonders for the soul. And how are you today, my dear Haru--*Promptly gets shoved into the nearest wall*

Haruka: You know the risks of standing between me and coffee, Captain. We can talk later. *Walks off, clearing a path in front of her*

Derek: *Slowly removes himself from the wall*......Ow.

Masaki: *Conveniently pokes into view* That looked like it sucked.

Derek: It did. I forgot how she starts her day.

Masaki: How?

Derek: The same way I end mine. On a bender.

Masaki: Sheesh. Well, hey. You wanna go do something that'll boost your ego?

Derek: Sure. Let's go find JayBee and see if he wants to watch the flight recording from my dramatic rescue. He oughta enjoy the dogfight, at least.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1460 on: April 29, 2008, 09:28:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well we've mostly unloaded,

I'm assuming the Hawks will be returning to UNS control and if nobody minds I'm sending the 009GS, Wildbuster and Wildsaber back to Mao.

Derek, sorry to say the  Physalis isn't going to be usable for a good while.  Also if you could please submit a requisition for whatever you need to gather the Blue Wings.

(OoC:  I'm considering shrinking the roster by removing some characters/players that have been absent for a while, with a few exceptions.  In addition I may drop some of the mechs that are just collecting dust)

IP Logged

« Reply #1461 on: April 29, 2008, 09:45:01 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Yeah, Phys did get pretty screwed up. Thermonuclear death empowered with the thoughts and feelings of half of our fighting force literally willing that thing's destruction into reality can do that to a suit. And I did sorta bodily throw myself into the blast to cover for Cybuster and Fuyume.

"Which, by the way, we STILL think you're an idiot for."

"But we really do appreciate it, Derek-sama!"

As for what I need, I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm gonna need to have a talk with Haruka about what she knows. She was keeping far better contact with them than I did.

And if I can make a suggestion on the current inventory, I think we should make it sort of open vote. Figure out what all we might actually consider cleaning out, and see if we can't think of things we might actually want to use it for. I know I want to hang onto those Lion Fs I swiped, at the very least. Lions themselves aren't worth a damn, normally, but you never know what we might be able to come up with.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1462 on: April 30, 2008, 01:51:50 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
well we could go back to the main base and seal up some mechs that why if we felt we really needed them we could recover them.

but what to seal is a hard choice... any way I'm going scout out the abandoned base the one I found the data about the Ageid. Anyone wanna join me?

oh and the upgrades to the Strike are finished.
IP Logged

« Reply #1463 on: April 30, 2008, 01:23:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 01:27:46 PM by Sume Gai »
OoC post-------------

Alright here is what I'm going to do

I'll soon close this topic and start another with a Roster/Mech listing (most likely by this weekend and definitely by next Thursday)

I'll mark the mechs which I plan to get rid of or seal and the players I intend to remove.

to keep a mech; simply give me a reason for keeping it (preferably more than "I intend to pilot it at some point")

and if your name is on the danger list all you need to do is post with your intent to remain and you will be removed(note some inactive players will remain if they have an important role that would be difficult to fill).

any questions?

edit: to clarify the new topic will be temporary and used only to sort out who/what we keep and remove

IP Logged

« Reply #1464 on: April 30, 2008, 01:51:42 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sure Chaostic, I don't have anything better to do, and I need to test my newly repaired Justice (worked day and night nonstop on it).
IP Logged

« Reply #1465 on: April 30, 2008, 03:56:38 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yeah, the Hawks are going home too.

"Well, sort of."

Mason?

"I guess we impressed someone in this last operation. We're not going back to base. They want to transfer the whole squadron to the Phantoms."

Congratulations!

"The others will fit right in, but... I'm not sure I'm cut out for it. "

Don't worry, you'll do fine.
I figured you'd get the call eventually. Ever since that first fight.

"You did?"
Yah. And fighting alongside you has done nothing to change that impression.

I admit I'm surprised it's happening NOW, but you've already got more experience under your belt than most pilots do when they retire.

Consider your time with the AGGF a trial by fire. You survived us, so the Phantoms should be a walk in the park.

Again, congratulations.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1466 on: April 30, 2008, 08:04:52 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
ok Tyria I could use help with data analyst, but I would like to have atleast one more person with us. Well ether way we launch at 0900 tomorrow.

*cut off transmission*

I hope someone else joins if only to keep a eye on him

(ooc: feel free to seal the Ashcleef I have no plans to use that for a long time)
IP Logged

« Reply #1467 on: April 30, 2008, 10:26:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I'll be going too I've been meaning to take a run in the Lancelot for a good while.

IP Logged

« Reply #1468 on: May 01, 2008, 12:22:06 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Is it possible to get the Strike or the Kyrios retrofitted with an Ether Machine?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1469 on: May 01, 2008, 01:43:06 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
No; I'm afraid not.  Replicating the technology is still unfeasible; not to mention the required miniaturization.

plus considering the rarity of either abilities it would be rather pointless.

IP Logged

(Read 393656 times) 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 109
Jump to: