aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11025 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 421205 times) 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1470 on: May 01, 2008, 10:39:29 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
hmmm it might be possible for the strike if we could make it in the form of a pack but it would be very risky and not worth it if you ask me well not yet...

anyway Tyria, Akedia, namelessgrunt time to go

Medius Locus Kai Lunching
IP Logged

« Reply #1471 on: May 01, 2008, 11:30:50 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tyria, Infinity Justice, lauching!
IP Logged

« Reply #1472 on: May 01, 2008, 03:16:22 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
hmmm interesting ok I'm finish over here I heading over to the the western databank when you finish up here why don't you and that guy*points at grunt* check out the armory.

Grunt: I have a bad feeling about this.. but I know I well be ok afterall I'm wearing my lucky red shirt

uh yeah good for you well I'm off (red shirt lucky thats a laugh)
IP Logged

« Reply #1473 on: May 01, 2008, 03:23:03 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Through a little determination and a few lucky guesses, our intrepid bastard anti-hero finally manages to track down his former bartender, now hard at work helping out with final preparations for the impending party.*

Derek: Haruka.

Haruka: *Going over a checklist* Need something, Captain?

Derek: A word with you.

Haruka: Go ahead, then. I'm listening.

Derek: In private, 004.

Haruka:.....*Puts the clipboard down* Alright. In private.

*The two of them walk into an empty lounge, Derek making a point of locking the door behind him, then walking over to the command keypad and typing in a code for complete security blackout of the room's recording devices.*

Haruka: *Raises an eyebrow as she watches him punch in the code* Paranoid much, Captain?

Derek: You should know I like keeping my secrets. I don't quite feel like explaining my life's story to the rest of the AGGF, just yet.

Haruka: Fair enough.

Derek: Now...*Turns to face her and casually leans up against the wall* You know what we're going to talk about.

Haruka: I believe I do. How are your eyes doing?

Derek: Lousy, thanks for asking.

Haruka: You haven't taken that visor off for even a second, so I figured as much. The ARC Visor was only adjusted as a temporary solution for your condition, you know that. If you don't get some sort of medical treatment for it before it's too late, sooner or later, you're going to lose your sight permanently.

Derek: I'm well aware of my medical conditions, Haruka. I've had to get used to this over the last two years. But that's not what I want to talk to you about.

Haruka: Then go ahead and say it.

Derek: I need to know where the others are, and I know you know how to get ahold of them.

Haruka: Coming back to me for information as always, Captain? What makes you think any of them even want to talk to you, after what happened?

Derek: The fact that Fuyume is even HERE is proof enough that Alexis is still trying to help. So's BWZ, but I imagine THAT was more your idea than hers.

Haruka: It makes things interesting. Makes you have to actually prove to us that we're not wasting our time.

Derek: So it's a test, then? Fine. What do you want from me?

Haruka: I want you tell me exactly what happened that night, that's what.

Derek:.....*Sighs* That's the one thing.....that I can't do. Not now.

Haruka:......I'm sorry to hear that, Captain. I guess I can't help you, then.

Derek: You CAN help me, by telling me how to get ahold of the others.

Haruka: Sorry, but I can't trust you if you can't even bring yourself to face the past long enough to tell me about--

Derek: *Reaches over and slams his fist into the wall behind him* GODDAMMIT, THIS ISN'T ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND REI!!!!!

Haruka:....!!!!

Derek: Haruka, listen to me. The people who went after you KNEW who you were. They knew WHERE you were. This makes it VERY likely that they're going to go for the others, as well. And I'll be DAMNED if I let those bastards get their hands on the rest of my family. What happened that night is something that I'll regret for the rest of my life, but regrets aren't going to bring him back. Right now, my priority is to protect the members of my family who are still alive. And I am asking you to help me protect them. Please, Haruka....*Lets his hand drop back down to his side as he looks away*.....I've already lost two people I care about. I don't want to lose anyone else.

Haruka:........*Closes her eyes* I remember when we first got started. You were such a kid back then, wanting to make a mark on the world. But, at the same time, you were dead serious when you called us all family. If it weren't for that, I'd almost find it hard to believe I'm looking at the same person. You've grown up, Derek.

Derek: I had to. He would have been disappointed in me if I hadn't.

Haruka: I see.....*Opens her eyes and smiles* Alright, Captain. I'll see about getting ahold of the others. It'll be up to you to win them over, though.

Derek: Thank you, Haruka. And....I'm sorry. For everything. *Turns to go to the door*

Haruka: No, Derek. I'm sorry. *Walks up to him and places a small datachip into his hands* I doubted you, when I had no right to do so. I should have known better. Now, it's my job to make amends for losing the faith. We're the Blue Wings. Looking out for one another is what we do.

Derek:.....That's right. The legendary wings that protect those within from harm, and guide the winds of destruction to those that would threaten them.

Haruka: Exactly. You do the guiding destruction, I'll work protection. It's worked for us before. *Unlocks the door and opens it* I'm gonna go see about calling Alexis, then I need to get back to the preparations. With any luck, we'll be able to get a pinpoint on her before the end of the day.

Derek: *Nods* Alright. Thanks, Haruka.

Haruka: Hey, she's my sister too, remember? I'm not the "Big Sis" for nothing. See ya, Captain. *Walks off*

Derek:.......Yeah. We're all family, after all. *Calmly plugs the datachip into his ARC as he starts to leave the room, causing a small display to come up quickly before disappearing.*

"BWZ-02 file download complete. Please don't make Ha-chan angry anymore, Derek-sama."

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1474 on: May 01, 2008, 08:11:45 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander Gai, I have a proposal to make. I've recently have had a talk with my mother who wants me to return for a short time. I'll be leaving shortly after we return to base and everything is sorted away. Our family's armory is enormous and has some interesting machines such as the MSA-0011 S Gundam, two MSZ-006C1 Zeta Plus C1s, and one of the XXXG-00W0S Wing Gundam Seraphims amongst other machines. While our arsenal is large, if we want any rare parts or machines I believe my family has them and it wouldn't be too hard to ask my mother to allow the AGGF to have some of the machines and parts in the armory. Knowing her she would rather have us recieve them than allowing the army to get them. What do you think?

*Everyone has a say in this just compile a list.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1475 on: May 01, 2008, 08:27:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey, Astronage. I've got a question for you.

"What's up? You're not gonna tell me to upgrade that rifle again, are you? Cause I'm telling you, if that thing gets any more dangerous, it's gonna be illegal to own."

Like that's ever stopped me from using something before. Actually, I need you to take a look at something for me. *Activates his holo-projector*

".....Are those blueprints for a suit? It's incomplete as all hell."

I blame the Communists. Anyway, yes, they're blueprints. You think we might be able to put it together?

"The suit? Sure, if we had the whole thing, or at least the torso. I can't really just throw a head and arms together and call that a working model."

Fair enough. Assuming we had the body, could you do it?

"Sure. Just throw together some spare parts to fill in for the legs. I assume the weapons are also supposed to be there, too."

Yeah, but I'll worry about those when the time's right. In the meantime, though, would it be possible to modify an existing suit to match some of what we've got?

"What, like to test it out?"

Yeah.

"Not fully. We'd have to literally remove the head or arms and replace them in order to get the full deal. I'm pretty sure we can try a few of these out as adjustments, though. Hell, we could put a few basic parts of this sensory set onto the Deathscythe and the performance would jump at least thirty percent."

Excellent. Think you can run the adjustments for 'Scythe, then?

"Sure. I'll start making them right away."

I appreciate it. How much?

"I'll send you the bill later."

Great. Thanks, Astronage.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1476 on: May 01, 2008, 09:40:38 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
sorry Sakura but we just can't handle any new machines, (if I'm right we'll be heading back to space fairly soon)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1477 on: May 02, 2008, 09:29:10 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
That's fine then, do you want be to bring back any weapons or rare parts since we have no room for machines? I just thought it would be a good suggestion.

IP Logged

« Reply #1478 on: May 02, 2008, 12:07:30 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
(yesterday)
RUN! everyone we got to  get out of here the main system is coming online .

*enters core mainframe room*

I'll try to buy some time.

(today)

so it wasn't a virus after all but a AI that took over hahaha if only I knew from the start. ateast they got out ok it sounded like Tyria found a useful weapon too. Well I can't sit here all day... Mica I need you to make a devision.
IP Logged

« Reply #1479 on: May 02, 2008, 05:01:53 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
"Captain."

There you are. How'd it go?

"Well enough. I got ahold of Alexis."

Thank Luna. Where is she?

"She didn't give her exact location, but she's somewhere on the moon, hiding out. Word is, Dark Moon's on the move to try and find us."

Which is exactly the sort of reason you guys went to ground in the first place. Alright. Did she say anywhere we could meet up with her or anything?

"No. But she probably won't be too hard to contact. She's doing her level best to stay under the radar, but it's still Alexis."

That's almost what I'm worried about. Either way, we've got a starting point to look. I'll let Gai know. Thanks, Haruka.

"You know me, I like to be helpful when I can. In the meantime, I want a favor from you. Follow me."

Well, THIS is gonna end in heavy lifting.

IP Logged

« Reply #1480 on: May 02, 2008, 05:54:15 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
so you found one already then,

problem is I don't know how to get us up there.

The best I can do is lend you a shuttle (with room for four people and three MS) at the moment.  How long can this wait?

IP Logged

« Reply #1481 on: May 02, 2008, 06:21:03 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I've got Astronage doing some work for me on 'Scythe at the moment, so I'm not in any massive hurry to get back up into hard vaccum just yet, myself. Alexis is good at hiding when she doesn't want to be found, and if things go south for whatever reason, she's likely to just make her own way down here. Either way, she's not an immediate priority.

Personally, I'm more worried about the offchance that the Titans might decide to try something on us as payback for the other day. The lead Lion pilot made a pretty positive ID on me right before I blew most of his subordinates out of the sky. I'm surprised, honestly. I didn't think the Titans were so hard up for mechs that they'd start using DC models.

IP Logged

« Reply #1482 on: May 02, 2008, 09:21:04 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Arrives at a very large mansion about midday

Never thought I would be back here. I guess I shouldn't keep them waiting.

*Knocks on door and a sixteen-year old with blue hair answers the door

Aria? Is that you?

Aria: Yes that's my name may I ask who you are?

???: Hello daughter, it's been a long time. I think the three of us should sit down together

Hello Mother and I came back mainly to try and bury the hatchet since Father is dead.

*Hours later the three are sitting at a table having dinner

Maid: Artesia-sama, I have the data you wanted.

Artesia: thank you, Sakura from what you have said and the data that Nadesico has sent me I have determined that giving you my mech wouldn't help you much.

You're right it wouldn't help me that much but, you have something different don't you?

Aria: Mommy wants to give you the LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam since you seem to love fast machines a lot.

!!! That thing is nuts even for me, hell some of my comrades wouldn't be able to pilot it well.

Artesia: I want to give it to you along with a few weapons and rare parts for the AGGF since I trust all of you more than the politically controlled army. You make your own budget.

*Laughs nervously about the last part

All right I'll take it and I'm sorry for leaving everybody for my own selfish reasons.

Artesia: All that matters is that you are home. It would be nice if you could go to Aria's ballet performance tonight in a few hours.

It's too late to return to base so I'd love to but, I have to leave early and unfortunately I can't take any other machines other than the V2 since we are quite full overall and we are starting to have to seal some away.

Artesia: I heard the AGGF had to borrow a battleship. I recently heard that the Minerva class has been stated for mass production. I would like to setup communications later with the AGGF's commander to see if he would like a battleship transferred to the AGGF.

I'll see if I can work something out I don't know how it will go.

Artesia: We should finish dinner so we can make it to the ballet on time.

IP Logged

« Reply #1483 on: May 02, 2008, 10:03:19 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 10:38:35 PM by Sume Gai »
*the desk phone rings and Gai reaches for it*

Hello?

Ah, so you got my message did you? what can you tell me.

Perfect! the funds will be transfered to your account as promised.

*hangs up the phone and hits the PA button*

I need some volunteers to help me go pick up a package which some Titans are holding at the moment. who's in?

IP Logged

« Reply #1484 on: May 02, 2008, 10:53:13 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Yo. How big's the package, and how many blackies?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

(Read 421205 times) 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 109
Jump to: