aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 412476 times) 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1485 on: May 02, 2008, 10:59:03 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll help too. I could use the practice.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1486 on: May 02, 2008, 11:06:12 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Mica looks like we made it home in one piece

Ah AGGF this Is Chaostic I trust Tyria and the others made it back already

Commander I heard you have a mission planed mind if me and Mica tag along

i wonder if I could get ahold of a proton drive...
IP Logged

« Reply #1487 on: May 02, 2008, 11:10:09 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the size of the package is irrelevant but we're facing a good 125 titans. 

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1488 on: May 02, 2008, 11:20:49 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
sounds like fun when do we start our assault.
IP Logged

« Reply #1489 on: May 02, 2008, 11:24:35 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I'll join in on this one. Let's see the Titans face off with a Valcion Kai.

"Derek-sama, can Masa-chan and I come too? Ha-chan says she's busy, and Masa-chan's getting bored."

Sure, I guess. The more, the merrier, right?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1490 on: May 03, 2008, 12:45:00 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
tomorrow at 2000 hrs.

I'll be using the Lancelot and we'll be leaving tomorrow at 1300 with the Metatron.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1491 on: May 03, 2008, 02:15:15 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
'Fraid I'll be busy.
Got some long-postponed paperwork for the UNS to file. And some finishing touches for the party.Which is next tuesday, for the record.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1492 on: May 03, 2008, 05:37:29 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yeah, I'm back, just working full time on the nasty weapon we found. Well...at least I THINK it must be nasty, given it was disasembled on a conteiner AND it's full of protection devices, so I am expecting a Black Hole Cannon or something the like.
IP Logged

« Reply #1493 on: May 03, 2008, 10:18:37 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Yeah, I'm back, just working full time on the nasty weapon we found. Well...at least I THINK it must be nasty, given it was disasembled on a conteiner AND it's full of protection devices, so I am expecting a Black Hole Cannon or something the like.

Tyria if that weapon is made of overtech you know Derek will most likely kill you, so please don't tell me you working on that stuff unsupervised
IP Logged

« Reply #1494 on: May 03, 2008, 10:33:45 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Still didn't take out most of the protections on the pieces to take a closer look, so I don't have any idea of what it is...as far as I know, it could be a joke trash can...

As for Derek...last time he said since I didn't give a damn to what he tought he would just refuse to even try supervise me, so he can go to hell. If I find anything using overtech I will ask Sume Gai, but that's for when we safelly let the pieces out.
IP Logged

« Reply #1495 on: May 03, 2008, 01:23:39 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm back with some extra armaments such as a few buster rifles etc. I think I'll join you commander since I want to break in the V2 also my mother wants to open up communications with you to see if we want a minerva class battleship. I think that will have to wait until after we pick up the package.

*Walks to her cabin to drop off her things including a photo album showing her sisters growing up over the years that she has been gone and a device that stores lots of information and can call home privately.

That was a nice performance last night too bad I needed to get back so soon or I would of stayed a few more days. After this mess with the titans has cooled down I'll go back for a while.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1496 on: May 03, 2008, 01:53:10 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Welcome back Sakura, say do you where I can acquire a proton drive?

By the way there's a upcoming mission ya' comin?
IP Logged

« Reply #1497 on: May 03, 2008, 02:04:53 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
As for Derek...last time he said since I didn't give a damn to what he tought he would just refuse to even try supervise me, so he can go to hell.

Love you too, Tyria. Enjoy the gun, and I'll send you the repair bill after it blows up half the base.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1498 on: May 03, 2008, 02:36:27 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hopefully the half YOU are on...it will be money well spent.
IP Logged

« Reply #1499 on: May 03, 2008, 03:14:13 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm coming Chaostic that's why my new V2 is being outfitted with the AB parts. I don't know where you can get a proton drive since those things are very rare unless my mother has added to the family armory.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 412476 times) 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 109
Jump to: