aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 412152 times) 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1515 on: May 04, 2008, 04:59:10 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I wouldn't call them runways... but they are longer than the Metatron's  or Duragreiz'.

I don't think Blue and white would be a good idea (don't want people to mistake it for it's brother ship, the Shirogane). 

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1516 on: May 04, 2008, 08:15:02 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Man, I gotta say. You looked pretty awesome driving the Lance, Commander. I wish I had looked even half as cool when I was driving it.

Then again, you've had a little bit more time to practice in it and we weren't up against Master Asia this time. But I still hold to my statement.

As for the ship, I suppose it's time for another name drive, this time with the bonus question of what colors to paint the ship. I'm not sure for a name, but it almost seems wrong if we don't call it something that ends in "gane". I'm also not making a color suggestion, since we all know what I'd pick anyway.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1517 on: May 04, 2008, 01:52:38 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
It a Pegasus class like White Base but, that's about all I know about it

about the space noah class I guess we should pick the color before the name but I agree with Derek about the name
IP Logged

« Reply #1518 on: May 04, 2008, 03:44:14 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, I finished disarming all security devices and managed to get a closer look on the contents. The thing IS really dangerous, it is somewheat an primitive cheap model of a prana-basis bomb. I think they built it up using what knowledge they could gather from that Ageid. The explosion radius is about the same as a tatical nuclear warhead that GP02 uses, but without any radiation. Since they made it a pretty cheap model, once you give it enogh prana to work, any small fluctuation on it will set it off. To day the truth...I think it would even go off it you look it the wrong way or maybe kick it...without mecha...

If you ask me, I think we should pack the pieces back and seal it on our base for safekeeping just in case the Earogaters appear soon or keep it as a self-destruction device.
IP Logged

« Reply #1519 on: May 04, 2008, 05:05:55 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Tyria, that's the most sensible thing I've heard you say all...since I've known you, I think. I'm honestly impressed.

And it's always good to have another weapon of mass destruction on the shelf, in case we need it.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1520 on: May 04, 2008, 05:18:12 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yeah, just keep in mind that whoever is going to provide prana for it's activation is going to be blow up too...hmn...is Bask still in prision? We could use him and some more Titans as trigger!
IP Logged

« Reply #1521 on: May 04, 2008, 05:19:53 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria I don't think we should use it at all personally...

about the ship anyone know any -gane names, cause I don't

(OoC: please give their meanings as well so we know what to paint it)

IP Logged

« Reply #1522 on: May 04, 2008, 05:28:45 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yeah yeah, I know, personally, I think chances it will blow on our face/before the intended time, but just you people are warned of how it's done.
IP Logged

« Reply #1523 on: May 04, 2008, 06:52:49 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
I believe I already suggested "Kogane" its a bit archaic but back when Shirogane meant Silver, it meant Gold. 

If anyone needs me I'll be in my workshop
IP Logged

« Reply #1524 on: May 04, 2008, 07:51:18 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I can't think of a name for it but, perhaps silver and lavender? Also Commander do you want me to set up a communications between my mother and you concerning the possible aquisition of a minvera class ship.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1525 on: May 04, 2008, 08:02:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I don't have a crew for a Minerva class lined up.

I don't think so but thank her for the offer

IP Logged

« Reply #1526 on: May 04, 2008, 08:38:32 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll thank her for you and I think that I'll be able to ask her to leave it on the back burner if we ever need it.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1527 on: May 04, 2008, 08:40:20 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 08:43:41 PM by Tyria »
Well, I searched the dictionary for some 'gane' words that end with the same kanji as Shirogane or Kurogane, here they are followed by it's meaning:

Harigane - Wire
Hikigane - Trigger/gunlock
Akagane - Copper
Aragane - Ore
Arigane - Money on hand
Itagane - Metal plate/sheet
Uragane - Bribe
Obigane - Iron brand
Oroshigane - (vegetable) grater
Kakegane - Latch
Karasugane - Lent money (on daily interest)
Karigane - wild goose
Kuchigane - Metal cap
Sakigane - Advance payment
Sashigane - Sugestion
Zagane - Washer
Shitagane - Old metal
Shinigane - Wasted money
Shinugane - clasp
Jigane - Unprocessed ore
Sujigane - Metal reinforcement
Nizegane - Fake money
Nobegane - Dagger
Hesokurigane - secret saving

That's about it, there are also several locations with the same kanji for 'gane' ending. Have fun deciding!
IP Logged

« Reply #1528 on: May 04, 2008, 08:52:40 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Minerva class? Why does that sound so.....

"Take a look. I always wondered where she got the inspiration for that design."

.....Ah, yeah. That explains it....*Glosses through the armaments list*....Yeah, that definately explains it.

"She adapted to the design really well. You'd swear it was a completely new model of it's own if we didn't have access to the military data."

Yup. Makes you wonder what she put together from scratch, honestly.

IP Logged

« Reply #1529 on: May 04, 2008, 09:00:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
considering the standard naming scheme of the spacenoah I think we can narrow it down to:

Akagane - Copper
Aragane - Ore
Itagane - Metal plate/sheet
Obigane - Iron brand
Kuchigane - Metal cap
Zagane - Washer
Shitagane - Old metal
Jigane - Unprocessed ore
Sujigane - Metal reinforcement
Kogane - gold

my vote goes to Akagane with a copper and black paint scheme