aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 758 Members, Latest Member: FelicaBoel

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 411854 times) 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1560 on: May 08, 2008, 02:45:23 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*Chaostic steps on the stage*

ok lets see...um... Ah!

*starts to sing  Abayo Fly Bye*

IP Logged

« Reply #1561 on: May 08, 2008, 10:20:57 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Sakura, pleasure to see you.
Sorry for eavesdropping, but...

*Jaybee walks over tot he karaoke stand and unplugs a mic*

"Hey!"

Ryusei. Get over here now.

"But I was-"

No buts.
You. Latooni. Now.

"Huh?"

Honestly, I thought you two had already gotten this crap ironed out. Now I find out she's still blushing and hiding behind walls and you're still totally oblivious because she lacks rivets?

"Wha-"
Let me put this simply.

She's a girl. A real, honest to goodness, flesh-and-blood GIRL. And she likes YOU, for reasons unknown to mortal men.
Despite your complete oblivousness to all things organic and a nerd factor that's completely off the charts

Now you're going to go talk to her.Or grab her a sandwich. Or walk her over to the video arcade on island 7 and play Virtual On all night, I don't care. But do SOMETHING.

"Who-"

Here we are. Latooni, he's all your's. May god have mercy on you.

*Latooni blushes furiously*

"And you think I'M a pain?"
See, Carol... I'm not setting anyone up with homicidal maniacs with death grudges.
"Can't you let bygones be bygones?!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1562 on: May 08, 2008, 10:56:01 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Thank you for what you just did JayBee. At least you can get some sense into Ryusei about how Lat feels. We will just have to wait and see how it goes.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1563 on: May 08, 2008, 11:09:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Mike: <with a druken slur> "Personally, I've-a always thought she should tell him shes an Android -hic- He'd-a be all over her then"

Mike you really should stop drinking you're already spouting nonsense.

Mike: "I'm-a Just sayin"

Haruka, how many has he had so far?

twenty seven and they weren't light....

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1564 on: May 08, 2008, 11:32:19 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*walk over to Sakura's table*

Hey Sakura would you mind walking with me for a bit?

IP Logged

« Reply #1565 on: May 08, 2008, 11:49:22 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*looks at Tome and Nadesico still trying to get drunk and glances at Latooni who looks like she is going to faint

I can take a walk why not?

IP Logged

« Reply #1566 on: May 09, 2008, 12:47:47 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 01:04:11 AM by Chaostic »
Thanks

*Leads Sakura to a park where some kids are playing*

well I made this for you

*hands Sakura a large box*

It's based of the data from the NTRF it should make using you powers, how should I put it... less taxing. Now on to the real reason I asked you to come here, this here is the part I need to sen them home

*points at the Gureden twins*

I was wondering if you like to help be with this video I'm making for them.
IP Logged

« Reply #1567 on: May 09, 2008, 12:54:28 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Hey Jaybee look over at the karaoke stage right now

*Shara picks up the mic (clearly very drunk)  and Information High starts playing*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1568 on: May 09, 2008, 01:08:25 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Oh my...
This should be good.

*Jaybee keys a few commands into a wall panel to adjust some cameras and start them recording, then grabs a chair and plops his feet down on the table*

Psst. Can you get me a drink?

Generic waiter: "Certainly. What kind?"

Dry vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.

"You serious?"

Naw, man. Just always wanted to say that.
Grab me another one of... one of... aww, hell... whatever this was.
*Jaybee passes over a mostly-empty glass containing a greenish drink*

"You just grabbing random drinks off the bar? Ah well, I hear these are pretty good. "

What're they called?

"Just 'the green ones'  as far as I know. We got the recipe from Mister Kasahara."

One of Irm's drinks? Who knew he had taste.
Holy crap. Shara can actually sing. She can't STAND without leaning on the mic stand, but she can sing.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1569 on: May 09, 2008, 08:58:34 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll see if I can find this part give me few hours. Also I'd love to help you with the video.

IP Logged

« Reply #1570 on: May 09, 2008, 11:29:45 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
thanks Sakura the doctor tells me that they might suffer some memory lost from the trip I even got Kuro to help out(as long as Raul stays away from her) apparently shes a bit fond of Fiona.

Oh! I just realized I forgot to give Derek the helmet I made for him well that can wait
IP Logged

« Reply #1571 on: May 09, 2008, 01:47:44 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*Shara continues with the karaoke, running through several Sharon Apple songs and a few classic Minmay tunes. A small audience builds up around her karaoke stand*

Damn. She's GOOD.

*Idol Talk begins playing*
Aaaaand that's enough of that.
*Jaybee jumps up, works his way to the karaoke stand, and pulls the plug*

"Heeeey, Jay... didja LISHUN TO MA SON'?"

Yes. I did. Now come on down and let some one else have a turn.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1572 on: May 09, 2008, 06:25:06 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
The part will be in by tomorrow and I would like for you, Kina, and Media to help me test the funnel system and test Dinah's radar.

IP Logged

« Reply #1573 on: May 09, 2008, 09:27:16 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
sure Mica and I would be happy to help you test it. I'll have Kina and Mica launch now I'll use a corefighter to meet you at the training area
IP Logged

« Reply #1574 on: May 10, 2008, 09:21:08 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek:Let's see now. I've had...how many?

Haruka: Sodas? I lost count after thirty. And don't ask, I'm still not serving you anything hard.

Derek: Have some faith in me. I knew you weren't going to even if I HAD mentioned the legal limit being 16 on this ship.

Haruka: That's right, and don't you forget it.

Derek: There's the Haruka I know. And now that I'm thinking about it, where's Fuyume?

Haruka: *Looks* Still over by the karaoke stand. Knowing her, she's probably the one setting up the songs.

Derek: Good. Hey Andoh, how smashed are you?

Masaki: I'ma little.....*Stops for a second, then drinks a nearby glass of water*....Ah, needed that. I've actually been laying off, for the most part. Still haven't gotten over the shock yet, I guess.

Derek: Good. I need a backup singer. C'mon. *Grabs Masaki and starts heading towards the karaoke area* Fuyume!

Fuyume: *On one of the monitors near the karaoke with a mixing board and headphones* Hi, Derek-sama! Wanna try?

Derek: Yeah. Throw in track 01 off Haru No Jin, will ya?

Fuyume: Okay!

*A few seconds later, http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/7155/1 starts up.*

Derek: *Grabs the mic and grins* Think you can handle your own song, Andoh?

Masaki: *Grabs the backup mic and grins back* Let's do this.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

(Read 411854 times) 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 109
Jump to: