aggf part 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: AGGF part 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 425318 times) 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109

Re: AGGF part 2
« Reply #1575 on: May 12, 2008, 10:36:38 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Arrives at training ground and runs start up on funnel system

I'll be using the funnels against Kina and Mica in alternating targets at first then both of them to test my newtype abilities and the limits of the funnel system.

Kina: Is there anything else we should know?

No but, keep an eye on the radar because I get the feeling that something odd is going to happen which is why I had us do this away from the festivities.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1576 on: May 13, 2008, 11:18:52 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:23:48 AM by Sakura77 »
*Several hours pass...

The funnel system works great with the V2's high speed. I think that I'll use this unless I need the penetrating power of the AB parts.

Kina: Several DC troops are heading our way along with some machines that I don't have IDs for.

We hide and wait to ambush them after we find out why they are here.

IP Logged

« Reply #1577 on: May 13, 2008, 03:25:13 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:29:41 AM by Sakura77 »
DC Officer: Is this were we should be?

DC Commander: Yes we are here because this is where the AGGF usually goes out to train and we were told to test the new machines against them according to our supplier.

DC Officer: Why may I ask?

DC Commander: Simple they have the most advanced weaponry and several skilled pilots.

DC Officer: So we are testing them against a group of enemies that are considered extremely skilled.

DC Commander: Of course.

(OOC: Changed it to something that could be used in the cannon sorry.)

IP Logged

« Reply #1578 on: May 13, 2008, 03:55:30 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:07:53 PM by Sume Gai »
(OOC: Sakura it's way too early to start that story line right now)

*the Lancelot on it's way to check on Sakura enters the fray slicing several Barrelions apart in the process*

I wondered what was taking you so long the party ended 2 hours ago.

of course Derek and I are the only ones sober enough to fly right now but I left him to watch the others

*the Lancelot dodges a shot from a Lion and throws it's MVS into the  offending mech*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1579 on: May 13, 2008, 08:55:31 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Ah too slow

{beep beep beep}

what reinforcements? wait shit! Hey guys I think we should fall back I picking up ten battle ships inbound.
IP Logged

« Reply #1580 on: May 13, 2008, 09:38:26 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
(OOC: for the sake of cannon I'm going to pretend the School group didn't show up, Sakura you should change your post to match this) 

this could get ugly.

looks like Rhino Land Battleships. with several dozen Lions and Guarlions each. Most likely DC or Titans.

Chaostic, Sakura pull out; I'll cover for you.

*the Lancelot recovers it's fallen MVS and then Slash Harkens a Lion pulling itself into the sky and stabbing the Lion.  as the lion begins to fall the Lancelot draws back it's Harken and then fires  another one at a nearby lion disabling it and pulling the Lancelot past it at the same time. 

The midair Lancelot then fires all it's harkens into four different Lions pulling them together and slowing it's descent; as the the Lions collide the Harkens are drawn back and the Lancelot lands again; the Lancelot then proceeds to follow the retreating group*

IP Logged

« Reply #1581 on: May 14, 2008, 09:43:19 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Crew Member: *over intercom* Sir, we have a transmission for you.

Andrew: Alright, patch it through to me.

Internal Thought: Who could be sending me a message. My family is either dead or missing, the former Solaris military disbanded except for a few nutjobs and I dont have many friends out of the AGGF

Transmission: Neo-Shevat is being attacked by a mysterious group of attackers. We believe it's Solarian extremists, but they are in unusual units. We request your help, as a test pilot of the PT Test Corps, not as a member of the AGGF. Bring help if you can.

Andrew: Commander Gai, my home is being attacked. Do you think we can help them?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1582 on: May 14, 2008, 10:47:49 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*Returns to hangar and looks at the V2

What ever those new machines were, they seem to be very powerful especially the black and gold machine. It looked similar to the commander's Lancelot now that I think about it.

Hey Astonage!

Astonage: what is it?

How long would it take to restore the V2?

Astonage: I'd say two or three days since there are some parts that I need to dig up fortunately the Minovsky drive and funnel system wasn't hit or I'd take me forever to find the right parts.

Thanks, I'm going to check on Kina.

IP Logged

« Reply #1583 on: May 14, 2008, 11:12:27 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
well Andrew I owe you one so count me in.

I'm heading over to the Nelvuoto to talk about something just let me know when we launch
IP Logged

« Reply #1584 on: May 14, 2008, 12:01:09 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
If Derek's not in a hurry to find the Blue Wings and you can give me Sevat's location data then we certainly could.

but either way you are free to go on your own.

IP Logged

« Reply #1585 on: May 14, 2008, 12:28:31 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll send you the data now.

*Types the information and hits send*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1586 on: May 14, 2008, 01:03:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Hmm...looks like I'll need a flight capable mech this time

I think I'll use the Dynames.

Derek you don't mind do you?

IP Logged

« Reply #1587 on: May 14, 2008, 01:15:26 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
A flight capable mech would be useful, but Neo Shevat is on the ground, built near the ruins of the old city.

IP Logged

« Reply #1588 on: May 14, 2008, 03:11:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
did you take a look at the terrain around there?

It's a mess; even the Lancelot would have trouble there.

IP Logged

« Reply #1589 on: May 14, 2008, 03:22:55 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Mica open the hanger bay doors now

*launches in the Valhawk*

grunt: oh god oh god oh god I'm going to die when the captain finds out his Messiah was stolen on my watch.

ah hahahahaha good job Mica

Mica: Did you ever doubt me.
IP Logged

(Read 425318 times) 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 109
Jump to: