question for guest - samurai shodown rpg

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: Question for Guest - Samurai Shodown RPG

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2667 times) [1]

Question for Guest - Samurai Shodown RPG
« on: January 24, 2008, 04:13:23 PM » by Deuce Extra-Ordinary Translator
Hi again... I've done an admirable job of staying out of your hair all this time, but now that the script translation is 100% (or at least, 99.99999%) complete. I have a request to ask.

I've managed, with some help, to figure out the background tile format that the NeoCD uses in order to fix up the basic ingame status menus.

Now, what I need is the ability to adjust the sprite maps and the FIX layer.  Specifically, in order to fix the combat menus, load menu and weapon-forging menus (which use the FIX layer) and the intro text/calligraphy (which is painted tiles).  For the BG layer, I was able to alter it simply by directly hex-editing the file which tells the system which tiles to load.  It does not seem to work so smoothly with the FIX and sprite layers.  Might you be able to point me in the right direction?  As always, much obliged for your help.

How would you know if you knew me?
IP Logged

(Read 2667 times) [1]
Jump to: