so, i just picked up a copy of og1.(spoil)

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Spoil)

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 25257 times) [1] 2 3 ... 5

So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Spoil)
« on: February 01, 2008, 04:52:28 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 11:41:35 PM by Derek »
Discuss.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

Re: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 06:32:30 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
You're over a year late.

IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 07:37:03 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I liked it. I have the second one and I think it's even more fun.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 09:05:24 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You're over a year late.

Blame the fact I just now actually found a copy. Only took moving into a completely new area and lucking out at a Game Crazy.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 09:13:52 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
OG 2 is indeed better,

Which route will you start with

(slight) Spoilers below:

Ryusei:
pros:
-S.R.X.
-earlier Latooni
cons:
-harder last mission
-slower story (at first)

Kyosuke;
pros:
-Exellen Browning
-earlier aggressors
cons:
-can only use SRX once

end spoilers

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 09:21:27 PM » by jolly_old_saint
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:26:19 PM by jolly_old_saint »
You ARE over a year late...but aye, 'tis a cool game. Some of it looks worse than the SNES titles, but in '01 I guess they weren't trying to push the GBA. All in all it's pretty cool, though...even if #2 is over nine thousand times better...and god damn, did I get sick of "everywhere you go" by the time the game picked up ('course, I took the Ippo route over Heero)...

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 11:37:46 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 11:40:56 PM by Derek »
I started with Ryu, and I'm now a few levels in. Taking a break for now.

I have only one thing to say at the moment.

**** YOU, SHUU. **** YOU IN YOUR ****ING FACE, YOU GRANZON RIDING ****.

.....I feel slightly better, now.

Also, am I the only one who cheered out loud when Masaki came teleporting in for no apparent reason whatsoever?

IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 12:37:20 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
am I the only one who cheered out loud when Masaki came teleporting in for no apparent reason whatsoever?

No I cheered too XD

btw who does every like to use as the pilot for the R-Gun in OG1 even with his moral gains I use Ryoto in 9 out of 10 playthroughs
IP Logged

Re: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Spoil)
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 02:51:11 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ya know, I've never beaten that game.
Or OG2.

I have saves on the last level in both games.

I was doing a Kyosuke run. Then got pissed and started a Ryusei run. Then lost interest in favor of OG2. Then hit the 4-boss marathon at the end. Then got pissed and started a new OG2 file, just for kicks.

I hate SRW. And love it. Help me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 03:32:50 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 06:59:41 PM by Andrew »
I suppose we could start an SRW anonymous group, preferably elsewhere, as doing so at this site is like holding AA  meetings in a bar.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 04:49:07 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 04:51:32 AM by Derek »
AA meetings at a bar in Ireland.

So, I just got the Grungust Type 1. This has been pretty obvious for awhile now, but Masaki is officially my favorite character in this whole series. SRW games without Masaki and massive Cybuster Hax just don't really seem like they're worth playing, to me.

IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2008, 06:14:11 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
AA meetings at a bar in Ireland.
At least no one'll miss a meeting. :P

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

Re: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Sp
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 07:35:43 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:55:18 AM by Sume Gai »
R-gun:I usually use Katina because

R-gun+two solar panels+Drive = Metal Genocider the first turn and every turn after

I always put Lat in the 008L

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 10:17:49 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I love Lat. She kills things and looks cute doing it. Both with glasses and without!

IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2008, 06:41:09 PM » by jolly_old_saint
Also, am I the only one who cheered out loud when Masaki came teleporting in for no apparent reason whatsoever?

That guy's got a trademark on sudden appearances for no reason (tm)...

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

(Read 25257 times) [1] 2 3 ... 5
Jump to: