so, i just picked up a copy of og1.(spoil)

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Spoil)

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 24389 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5

Re: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Sp
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 12:23:31 PM » by jolly_old_saint
On a side note, Last year we were promised SRW games and still nothing on my radar. I'm kind of... disappointed. thanksfully I have OG2 to keep me entertained in the meantime :)

Technically, we were just promised it'd be a good year for SRW fans. It wasn't, really, but at least Banpresto kept the ball rolling with OGs/OG gaiden/W.

Too bad Gid's a stupid stupidface big meanie poopyhead who's secretly been hiding all his translations for every SRW ever.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 01:24:11 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
On a side note, Last year we were promised SRW games and still nothing on my radar. I'm kind of... disappointed. thanksfully I have OG2 to keep me entertained in the meantime :)

Technically, we were just promised it'd be a good year for SRW fans. It wasn't, really, but at least Banpresto kept the ball rolling with OGs/OG gaiden/W.

Too bad Gid's a stupid stupidface big meanie poopyhead who's secretly been hiding all his translations for every SRW ever.

Thanks, Saint. I was hoping to actually get SRW Gaiden sometime this year, but noooooooooo.....

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2008, 04:15:08 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE

Thanks, Saint. I was hoping to actually get SRW Gaiden sometime this year, but noooooooooo.....
WAH! *cries* why saint why?
IP Logged

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2008, 05:50:11 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

At least we can get revenge like this:

Hey, Gid. When will everything you're working on that's not a Super Robot Wars game be released? Please don't bump them back a year because I asked.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2008, 05:56:09 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

Hey, Gid. When will everything you're working on that's not a Super Robot Wars game be released? Please don't bump them back a year because I asked.

Goddammit, JayBee! Some of us are waiting for Fire Emblem, too!

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2008, 06:03:43 PM » by jolly_old_saint
Psh. Like it matters if Gid's petty enough to care about my whining. 

He's already petty enough to be hording all of his patches for himself. :P

And I totally beat you to this - http://agtp.romhack.net/pantheon/index.php?topic=14.0

IP Logged

Re: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Spoil)
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 06:08:14 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
And I remember yelling at you for it all back then, you--WHY ARE WE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION IN MY OG TOPIC, ANYWAY?

IP Logged

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 06:17:26 PM » by jolly_old_saint
BECAUSE YOU STARTED YELLING!

...it's a retroactive cause.

IP Logged

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 07:06:27 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
so Derek where are you now in the game
IP Logged

Re: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Spoil)
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2008, 07:09:52 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Price to Pay, Kyo's route. It's a lot harder when you don't have a flagship to run back to when you need repairs and resupplying. Or even a dedicated healer unit.

My kingdom for a Methuss, seriously.

IP Logged

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 04:41:31 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight

Or Mystic Arc!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 04:48:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

Or Mystic Arc!
And ye shall suffer along with me and my love of SRW Gaiden. And others.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 08:33:18 PM » by jolly_old_saint
Price to Pay, Kyo's route. It's a lot harder when you don't have a flagship to run back to when you need repairs and resupplying. Or even a dedicated healer unit.

...you know you can equip repair/resupply as weapons, right?

IP Logged

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 09:09:42 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

Yeah, it's about the only reason I keep Russel around. You get used to having a ship to cover for everyone, though.

IP Logged

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2008, 07:34:30 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE

Yeah, it's about the only reason I keep Russel around. You get used to having a ship to cover for everyone, though.
Russel is quite awesome with his high defense
IP Logged

(Read 24389 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5
Jump to: