The Pantheon
October 24, 2020, 06:55:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: So, I just picked up a copy of OG1.(Spoil)  (Read 37016 times)
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 08:23:31 AM »

On a side note, Last year we were promised SRW games and still nothing on my radar. I'm kind of... disappointed. thanksfully I have OG2 to keep me entertained in the meantime :)

Technically, we were just promised it'd be a good year for SRW fans. It wasn't, really, but at least Banpresto kept the ball rolling with OGs/OG gaiden/W.

Too bad Gid's a stupid stupidface big meanie poopyhead who's secretly been hiding all his translations for every SRW ever.
IP Logged

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 09:24:11 AM »

On a side note, Last year we were promised SRW games and still nothing on my radar. I'm kind of... disappointed. thanksfully I have OG2 to keep me entertained in the meantime :)

Technically, we were just promised it'd be a good year for SRW fans. It wasn't, really, but at least Banpresto kept the ball rolling with OGs/OG gaiden/W.

Too bad Gid's a stupid stupidface big meanie poopyhead who's secretly been hiding all his translations for every SRW ever.

Thanks, Saint. I was hoping to actually get SRW Gaiden sometime this year, but noooooooooo.....
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »

Thanks, Saint. I was hoping to actually get SRW Gaiden sometime this year, but noooooooooo.....
WAH! *cries* why saint why?
IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »

At least we can get revenge like this:

Hey, Gid. When will everything you're working on that's not a Super Robot Wars game be released? Please don't bump them back a year because I asked.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2008, 01:56:09 PM »

Hey, Gid. When will everything you're working on that's not a Super Robot Wars game be released? Please don't bump them back a year because I asked.

Goddammit, JayBee! Some of us are waiting for Fire Emblem, too!
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2008, 02:03:43 PM »

Psh. Like it matters if Gid's petty enough to care about my whining. 

He's already petty enough to be hording all of his patches for himself. :P

And I totally beat you to this - http://agtp.romhack.net/pantheon/index.php?topic=14.0
IP Logged

Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 02:08:14 PM »

And I remember yelling at you for it all back then, you--WHY ARE WE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION IN MY OG TOPIC, ANYWAY?
IP Logged

jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 02:17:26 PM »

BECAUSE YOU STARTED YELLING!

...it's a retroactive cause.
IP Logged

Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 03:06:27 PM »

so Derek where are you now in the game
IP Logged
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »

Price to Pay, Kyo's route. It's a lot harder when you don't have a flagship to run back to when you need repairs and resupplying. Or even a dedicated healer unit.

My kingdom for a Methuss, seriously.
IP Logged

Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 12:41:31 AM »

Or Mystic Arc!
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 12:48:54 AM »

Or Mystic Arc!
And ye shall suffer along with me and my love of SRW Gaiden. And others.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 04:33:18 PM »

Price to Pay, Kyo's route. It's a lot harder when you don't have a flagship to run back to when you need repairs and resupplying. Or even a dedicated healer unit.

...you know you can equip repair/resupply as weapons, right?
IP Logged

Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »

Yeah, it's about the only reason I keep Russel around. You get used to having a ship to cover for everyone, though.
IP Logged

Chaostic
Cleric

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2008, 03:34:30 AM »

Yeah, it's about the only reason I keep Russel around. You get used to having a ship to cover for everyone, though.
Russel is quite awesome with his high defense
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: