The Pantheon
August 03, 2020, 11:11:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 31424 times)
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« on: September 12, 2007, 05:14:52 PM »

Long did the old Pantheon serve us well; let us bow our heads a moment in remembrance, and yet open arms wide for the new Pantheon.

"And Cloister spake, "Lo, I shall lead you to Fyushal, and there we shall open a temple of food, wherein shall be sausages and doughnuts and all manner of bountiful things. Yea, even individual sachets of mustard. And those who serve shall have hats of great majesty, yea, though they be made of coloured cardboard and have humorous arrows through the top."

If you find anything wrong with the forum software or the new layout we've installed for it, please direct your comments to the appropriate thread in the Asgard subforum. For long-time returners, the rules generally have not changed. For new posters, please read them and follow them; they're simple enough and should be easy to adhere to.

Happy posting!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 05:19:06 PM by Gideon Zhi » IP Logged

Lechise Inohara
Deacon

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 05:31:59 PM »

Long did the old Pantheon serve us well; let us bow our heads a moment in remembrance, and yet open arms wide for the new Pantheon.

"And Cloister spake, "Lo, I shall lead you to Fyushal, and there we shall open a temple of food, wherein shall be sausages and doughnuts and all manner of bountiful things. Yea, even individual sachets of mustard. And those who serve shall have hats of great majesty, yea, though they be made of coloured cardboard and have humorous arrows through the top."

If you find anything wrong with the forum software or the new layout we've installed for it, please direct your comments to the appropriate thread in the Asgard subforum. For long-time returners, the rules generally have not changed. For new posters, please read them and follow them; they're simple enough and should be easy to adhere to.

Happy posting!
<.< >.> I'm sorry, but I truly can not resist-

And Saint Attila raised the Hand Grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy Hand Grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies into tiny bits... in Thy mercy."
"And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chu — " *Skips flips through ahead*
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it....
----
Once again, I'm sorry but that was too good to pass up <.< >.> and I have no control over my spontinaeity *hangs head*
IP Logged

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
Derek
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 08:53:29 AM »

One!

Two!

Five!

Three, sir!

Three!

*Chunks it*
IP Logged

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 10:56:28 AM »

"What the-?"
KERBLOOWIE!
"HALLELUJAH!"
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ianator
Bishop

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Hello. My name is Ian, and I like giant robots. I've been a fan of AGTP ever since I found out about the SRW3 patch. I have been eagerly looking forward to the 4th and Gaiden translations for a while now, and I'd like to wish Gid and everyone else the best of luck in assembling these works of art.

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.
IP Logged

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
ChrisABlair
Cleric

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 05:01:11 AM »

Hey, guys! I'm ChrisABlair, but you can call me Ethan. I'm a huge SRW fan, and have played just about everyone (Excluding Scramble Commander, @2, F/Final, and ACE 2).
IP Logged

Sweetdiculous!
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 11:41:31 PM »

Cheers!

More the SRW fans the better!
IP Logged
LGB
Initiate

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 12:46:54 PM »

Good evening.

I have come here because I like the effort (Cave Story, Super Robot Taisen, R&F, and now Aretha? Damn.). Really, some of these games need tranlations, and it seems someone decided to care.

I lurked a bit at the old Pantheon.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 12:59:14 PM by LGB » IP Logged

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.
BeenieWeenie
Initiate

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 09:42:50 PM »

Hai guize.

I'm a fan of RPGs and strat games, mostly. Though I'll play anything that's worth my time.

Been lurking here for a while, and at the old pantheon a couple years back. Been lurking around the romhacking scene since the early 2000's but never really got in the community (I used to lurk around DeJap a lot when they were active).

Well, better late than never.
IP Logged

Just sayin`.
Keiseth
Initiate

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 07:35:27 AM »

If Beenie can do a late introduction, so can I!

Hallo. I go by Keiseth The Mimic. To some I may be Keiseth the Woefully Incompetent. I play the video games, just about any sort, and was led here eons ago somehow; I think the first translation I played was Gundam Wing: Endless Duel. Eons ago.

Anyway! I probably would have joined up, but when I checked the Pantheon, I noticed a distinct look in Gon's eyes, as if he was barely restraining himself from devouring the world. I quietly sneaked out. Though I regret doing that...

My favorite games AGTP so heroically translated would be Cave Story, Shin Megami Tensei, Chaos World, Actraiser, and Live-a-Live, of course.
IP Logged
Adamjirra
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 01:19:23 PM »

And hey, if those two can do it, so can I!

I am the mighty Adamjirra, nomad of the internet and crazy mecha fan! Power Metal is godly, Courage, Hard Work, and Guts is all everyone ever really needs, I am looking froward to SRW's getting translated, Live A Live is indeed awesome, and I am in the midst of writing a novel, which I am, well, half done with-ish.

I lead a very uneventful life :D
IP Logged
futurepants
Initiate

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 03:15:05 PM »

Umm... Maybe I am just retarded, but how do you post new topics?

I had a specific question I wanted to ask but There is no "post new thread" option anywhere...

Oh and I am futurepants, I am a console hacker/homebrew nerd.

The question I had was related to that (I am not asking about anything Illegal)
IP Logged

Console and Handheld hacker since 2004.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested in setting up your console for homebrew emulation etc.

I can show you how to hack any console that can be hacked.
Datschge
Archmagus
Acolyte

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 02:04:37 AM »

Umm... Maybe I am just retarded, but how do you post new topics?
Posting new topics is disabled for members having less than 2 posts as an anti spambot measure. Make one more post to show your worthiness. =P
IP Logged
Masaki
Beta Tester
Initiate

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 07:30:47 PM »

Hi. I am Masaki. People in the irc channel may recognize me. Yay for SRW!
IP Logged
jolly_old_saint
Cleric

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 07:37:05 PM »

Derek 2: Electric Boogaloo?
IP Logged

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: