welcome!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Welcome!

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 23967 times) [1] 2 3

Welcome!
« on: September 12, 2007, 09:14:52 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:19:06 PM by Gideon Zhi »
Long did the old Pantheon serve us well; let us bow our heads a moment in remembrance, and yet open arms wide for the new Pantheon.

"And Cloister spake, "Lo, I shall lead you to Fyushal, and there we shall open a temple of food, wherein shall be sausages and doughnuts and all manner of bountiful things. Yea, even individual sachets of mustard. And those who serve shall have hats of great majesty, yea, though they be made of coloured cardboard and have humorous arrows through the top."

If you find anything wrong with the forum software or the new layout we've installed for it, please direct your comments to the appropriate thread in the Asgard subforum. For long-time returners, the rules generally have not changed. For new posters, please read them and follow them; they're simple enough and should be easy to adhere to.

Happy posting!

IP Logged

Re: Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 09:31:59 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Long did the old Pantheon serve us well; let us bow our heads a moment in remembrance, and yet open arms wide for the new Pantheon.

"And Cloister spake, "Lo, I shall lead you to Fyushal, and there we shall open a temple of food, wherein shall be sausages and doughnuts and all manner of bountiful things. Yea, even individual sachets of mustard. And those who serve shall have hats of great majesty, yea, though they be made of coloured cardboard and have humorous arrows through the top."

If you find anything wrong with the forum software or the new layout we've installed for it, please direct your comments to the appropriate thread in the Asgard subforum. For long-time returners, the rules generally have not changed. For new posters, please read them and follow them; they're simple enough and should be easy to adhere to.

Happy posting!
<.< >.> I'm sorry, but I truly can not resist-

And Saint Attila raised the Hand Grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy Hand Grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies into tiny bits... in Thy mercy."
"And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chu — " *Skips flips through ahead*
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it....
----
Once again, I'm sorry but that was too good to pass up <.< >.> and I have no control over my spontinaeity *hangs head*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 12:53:29 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
One!

Two!

Five!

Three, sir!

Three!

*Chunks it*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 02:56:28 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
"What the-?"
KERBLOOWIE!
"HALLELUJAH!"

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 10:46:05 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Hello. My name is Ian, and I like giant robots. I've been a fan of AGTP ever since I found out about the SRW3 patch. I have been eagerly looking forward to the 4th and Gaiden translations for a while now, and I'd like to wish Gid and everyone else the best of luck in assembling these works of art.

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 10:01:11 AM » by ChrisABlair
Hey, guys! I'm ChrisABlair, but you can call me Ethan. I'm a huge SRW fan, and have played just about everyone (Excluding Scramble Commander, @2, F/Final, and ACE 2).

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 04:41:31 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Cheers!

More the SRW fans the better!
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 04:46:54 PM » by LGB I hate footsoldiers
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 04:59:14 PM by LGB »
Good evening.

I have come here because I like the effort (Cave Story, Super Robot Taisen, R&F, and now Aretha? Damn.). Really, some of these games need tranlations, and it seems someone decided to care.

I lurked a bit at the old Pantheon.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 01:42:50 AM » by BeenieWeenie Them shore is sum good beens, mmm-hmm.
Hai guize.

I'm a fan of RPGs and strat games, mostly. Though I'll play anything that's worth my time.

Been lurking here for a while, and at the old pantheon a couple years back. Been lurking around the romhacking scene since the early 2000's but never really got in the community (I used to lurk around DeJap a lot when they were active).

Well, better late than never.

Just sayin`.
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 11:35:27 AM » by Keiseth The Mimic
If Beenie can do a late introduction, so can I!

Hallo. I go by Keiseth The Mimic. To some I may be Keiseth the Woefully Incompetent. I play the video games, just about any sort, and was led here eons ago somehow; I think the first translation I played was Gundam Wing: Endless Duel. Eons ago.

Anyway! I probably would have joined up, but when I checked the Pantheon, I noticed a distinct look in Gon's eyes, as if he was barely restraining himself from devouring the world. I quietly sneaked out. Though I regret doing that...

My favorite games AGTP so heroically translated would be Cave Story, Shin Megami Tensei, Chaos World, Actraiser, and Live-a-Live, of course.
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 05:19:23 PM » by Adamjirra
And hey, if those two can do it, so can I!

I am the mighty Adamjirra, nomad of the internet and crazy mecha fan! Power Metal is godly, Courage, Hard Work, and Guts is all everyone ever really needs, I am looking froward to SRW's getting translated, Live A Live is indeed awesome, and I am in the midst of writing a novel, which I am, well, half done with-ish.

I lead a very uneventful life :D
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 07:15:05 PM » by futurepants
Umm... Maybe I am just retarded, but how do you post new topics?

I had a specific question I wanted to ask but There is no "post new thread" option anywhere...

Oh and I am futurepants, I am a console hacker/homebrew nerd.

The question I had was related to that (I am not asking about anything Illegal)

Console and Handheld hacker since 2004.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested in setting up your console for homebrew emulation etc.

I can show you how to hack any console that can be hacked.
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 06:04:37 AM » by Datschge Sakuraba Fan
Umm... Maybe I am just retarded, but how do you post new topics?
Posting new topics is disabled for members having less than 2 posts as an anti spambot measure. Make one more post to show your worthiness. =P
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 11:30:47 PM » by Masaki
Hi. I am Masaki. People in the irc channel may recognize me. Yay for SRW!
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 12:37:05 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Derek 2: Electric Boogaloo?

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

(Read 23967 times) [1] 2 3
Jump to: