welcome!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Welcome!

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 20477 times) 1 [2] 3

Re: Welcome!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 02:30:09 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I know, right?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 04:31:39 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, clones are people two!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 05:18:47 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
When I first went to the IRC, I honestly thought Masaki was Derek.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 03:11:19 PM » by Asema
Hi there. I've been lurking for a while, but only recently found a good bit of motivation to post. I'll probably be doing so more often from this point forward though.
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 06:06:18 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Welcome. You should know that all new people have to bump this thread indefinitely:
http://agtp.romhack.net/pantheon/index.php?topic=101.0

...speaking of, guess I'll do that before going to work. Show you new kid how it's done.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 09:02:02 PM » by Taco_Hell
Hey everyone, I usually lurk around the irc chat but I decided to come and say hello to the forum community as well.
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 02:01:02 PM » by xie323
Hi all!
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 03:32:56 AM » by badinsults
Hello, I'm sure that most people know me from other forums.  I am the longtime webmaster of SNES Central, and all around fan of the SNES!
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 07:23:50 AM » by vandydo
Hi, I'm new here but known about Aeon Genesis Translations for a while now. You guys seem like nice people, very unlike other sites I've visited before.
IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 08:32:57 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
You guys seem like nice people, very unlike other sites I've visited before.

That's what YOU THINK! *Ban*

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 09:28:26 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
It's a little-known fact that the board is populated primarily by robots.
But at least we're smart robots and not russian spam-bots!
Okay, most of us.
Some of us?
Not all of us?
CHE4P V1AGRA CL!CK HERE!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 10:49:21 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 01:46:04 PM » by Kendaichi
Greetings all, I'm Chris. It's nice to meet you.

I must say thank you for all the effort in these translations, there are so many great games I can finally play.

Quick question, which game would you consider better, Treasure of the Rudras, Shin Megami Tensei or Dragon Squadron Danzarb?

Those games seem to bring me in more than any other. I don't know which to start with. ^^;
IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2012, 01:10:25 PM » by Arminius
Greetings all, I'm Chris. It's nice to meet you.

I must say thank you for all the effort in these translations, there are so many great games I can finally play.

Quick question, which game would you consider better, Treasure of the Rudras, Shin Megami Tensei or Dragon Squadron Danzarb?

Those games seem to bring me in more than any other. I don't know which to start with. ^^;

I don't like to compare games, but from those I played both Rudras and SMT, and while they're both are epic, I really love Treasure of the Rudras, the three awesome stories flawlessly woven into each other and finally meeting at the endgame.

Oh but I'm new here as well, I should introduce myself. Well met everyone! I'm Arminius, a humble seeker of the treasures found in older obscure games. AGTP has helped me greatly towards that goal, so I figured I should drop by and say hello.
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2012, 10:03:52 AM » by jolly_old_saint
...How'd I miss that last year? *retroactively links this*

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

(Read 20477 times) 1 [2] 3
Jump to: