valentine's day....i know it's late

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Valentine's Day....I know it's late

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 5079 times) [1]

Valentine's Day....I know it's late
« on: February 20, 2008, 10:36:57 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 10:46:17 PM by Dsvaun »
I don't really care too much about this supposed holiday, but recently alot of the members haven't posted anything in many of the topics, so I figured it was time to start a new one.  Essentially, how was Valentine's Day for you?  Was it a day you spent with that special someone or some loser mooching off you for money?  Was it a day that you welcome or are you like the other people who see it as something evil just because they can't get a date?

Well as for me, I went about 16 years without a girlfriend, I can go another decade or so without one.  Don't see myself getting one for obvious reasons such as school work.  Also, having parents that divorce when you're young kinda screws up your opinion about true love.
IP Logged

Re: Valentine's Day....I know it's late
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 10:50:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Valentines

I really stopped caring after 3rd or 4th grade

in high school I felt left out on valentines but I didn't (and still don't) have the Income for a relationship

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 10:51:29 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
I was scheduled for a shift, so I went to work.

IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 11:06:46 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I wound up staying home, sick.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 11:21:39 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I was scheduled for a shift, so I went to work.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 11:23:19 PM » by Dsvaun
I guess I should say what I did.  I was lucky enough to get a few days off so I went to visit my cousin and tried playing Witcher.  Probably would have been good if didn't take half an hour to load up.  In short, basically tried to drown my sorrows in games.  You know, the usual stuff.
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 01:29:55 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I was at school.
Fortunately, I have enough break that I could take off between classes, so I was off at an electronics store instead of wandering around the disgusting levels of pink hearts.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 12:07:52 AM » by Chibi Kami
I stayed at home and started/played/beat Professor Layton and the Curious Village. It gets my recommendation if you like puzzles that will destroy your brain trying to solve them. Also, the story is made of win.

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 11:29:11 AM » by Fnord
I turned down a party invitation & a date. Spent the better part of that day studdying.
IP Logged

(Read 5079 times) [1]
Jump to: