aeon genesis literati league

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Aeon Genesis Literati League

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 6785 times) [1]

Aeon Genesis Literati League
« on: February 24, 2008, 09:20:06 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
I've decided to start an unofficial Literati league for Pantheon denizens, if people are interested. If it gets big enough I can create a subforum just for organizing games, but for now hopefully this thread will be enough. Anyone care to try their hand? For those not in the know, Literati is essentially Yahoo! Scrabble, with a few smallish differences.

IP Logged

Re: Aeon Genesis Literati League
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 08:06:20 PM » by CouchTomato
Have you tried Scrabbulous? That's probably the best place to go if you want authentic Scrabble. I haven't been too much of a Literati player myself though.

=O
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 08:06:48 PM » by Yomanman
Xan and I used to play it a couple years back. I wouldn't mind playing with you, but I'm sure I'd get my ass kicked. I'm also too obsessed with Boot Fighter right now, between playing it and making pilot packs.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 09:14:00 AM » by You Can you smell what I shell
I quit playing Scrabble online after someone got a ridiculous number of points with the word "zee".

dictionary cheatin'

If I could change the alphabet I'd put I and DD together
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 01:59:59 PM » by Guncannoneer
I'm up for it... although I just joined The Pantheon yesterday, so I may not seem credible as a long-term league member and yadda yadda.  Been enjoying your games for a long time though!

I used to play Literati a lot.  I had a habit of winning, too.  I'm quite a... well... you know... one of those "word guys".  My old junkbox PC used to freeze when I'd play it though.  Not a problem now.  This topic actually reminded me that I could easily get back into it now that I have a good machine.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2008, 01:19:22 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I suppose it's worth a try. Never was fantastic at Scrabble, but, eh, who knows.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 02:27:19 PM » by Guncannoneer
Bah, it still freezes on my new computer, but that's while running it through Yahoo Mesenger (which is only two player anyhow.)  I suspect it'll work fine on Internet Exploder.  ...Not that this idea seems to particularly be going anywhere at the moment.  And Arle, the trick to Scrabble is just to let the Wookiee win.
IP Logged

(Read 6785 times) [1]
Jump to: