shin megami tensei ii glich

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Asgard - Technical Help / Topic: Shin Megami Tensei II Glich

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 6423 times) [1]

Shin Megami Tensei II Glich
« on: March 01, 2008, 09:51:02 PM » by lordmental
I love the Megami Tensei series. I hate gliches that mess with the Megani Tensei games. In SMT II there is ban annoying bug that creates a slide show of the baosses in the game when you use the auto mapper. I was woundering if anyone else has had this problem or has any idea on how to make it go away.
IP Logged

Re: Shin Megami Tensei II Glich
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:09:56 PM » by Chibi Kami
Sounds like you patched it wrong; I've never had a problem like that. Make sure that your rom complies with the specifications in the readme file (size, header, etc.). Failing that, google up a prepatched rom. It can't be that hard to find.

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:17:13 PM » by lordmental
It is pre pachted. I have even tried patching a different one myself.  Same problem. But it also happens to an unpated ROM so it could be the emulater (SNES9x).Or I have no talent for finding ROMs that work properly.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 08:58:17 PM » by Chibi Kami
Use SNES9X for SMT1
Use ZSNES for SMT2

The power of love is the most chaotic and destructive force in the known universe.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 09:11:59 PM » by lordmental
Weird. I switched from the mac version of SNES9X to the windows version and the problem is gone.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 05:40:25 PM » by shinCD
find a clean rom, then it will work even SMT1 will then work with ZSNES, with a minor graphical error that has to do with your party names being half- seen after a large textbox appearing
IP Logged

(Read 6423 times) [1]
Jump to: