so...

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: So...

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 17568 times) 1 [2] 3

Re: So...
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 06:08:15 PM » by aftrbirth
Im going to take it you cant read.. Or that number elude you, or that perhaps maybe you cant find the pages mentioned in the aformentioned post.. reguardless, your incorrect, you fail
IP Logged

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 06:44:26 PM » by Dsvaun
I was just taking a random guess.  I wasn't serious about it.
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 07:26:16 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm going to guess that someone wasn't hugged enough as a kid.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 07:36:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I wonder if tyria can spare a homicidal Haro

aftrbirth sounds like he needs a friend

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 02:39:33 PM » by KraZe Real Horrorshow
t.. reguardless, your incorrect, you fail

Well you know what?

I *love* you! <333

*glomps and cuddles*

LOVEUUUUU~~~~~!

Maybe when someone says something funny...
IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2007, 03:40:48 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm primarily waiting for Mystic Arc, but I'll take a SRW game in a pinch.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 05:08:16 PM » by aftrbirth
I used to play with a dude named kraze on thrall, LIl guild called shattered, reguardless

<3 ^_^

thx to some for your diagnoses, Ill really look into a friend when I feel as pathetic as your ass. I doubt it will ever happen but if im truly ever that lame, Ill remember you.
IP Logged

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 05:29:06 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 05:35:39 PM by Sume Gai »
You obviously can't take internet sarcasm

have an energy drink (straight from Kushuha
|_________|
.|                |
..|              |
_|_______|

IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2007, 07:13:32 PM » by Adamjirra

|_________|
.|                |
..|              |
_|_______|

DON'T DO IT!
TOO MANY HAVE TRIED BEFORE!
IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2007, 10:26:34 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
thx to some for your diagnoses, Ill really look into a friend when I feel as pathetic as your ass. I doubt it will ever happen but if im truly ever that lame, Ill remember you.
Hey, my ass is a pretty cheerful guy. You haven't set the bar very high.

But yeah, you should try finding a friend anywas. It really does do wonders for your outlook on life.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 05:53:55 PM » by aftrbirth
Hey, my ass is a pretty cheerful guy. You haven't set the bar very high.

But yeah, you should try finding a friend anywas. It really does do wonders for your outlook on life.

Omg its been years since I flamed, This oughta be good time..

By cheerful do you mean fat? Cause when i describe someone as cheery or full of cheer, I am normally saying they are a fatass.. As to the assumptions that your somehow some kinda insightful internet god who can determine weather or not I have compassionate friendships, Thats just a poor showing on your part by assuming anything,  I'm not the person attempting to haggle on your personal relationships or in this case lack there off.. Perhaps your projecting your own reality on to my persona.. Ive seen this before, Quite sad. I mean who's to say that the people you call friends really like you at all, I mean its a well known fact that half the time the people that like you, You don't like. In most cases, its classic brains vrs balls fight as you have enough brains to know its easier for that person to think you like them then for you to be honest, grow a pair, an tell them that you quite honestly could care less if they lived/died/lost their privates in some crazy weird accident with a wood-chipper. I digress tho, You obviously have me figured out down to a t, In less then 500 characters of type you have diagnosed that I am a lonely/sad/poor/inconsiderate person who could use a weird energy drink macro to make my day? Thats pathetic beyond pathetic. Its the ninth level of self doubt reaching through to the surface from your own self image to perhaps stay off the fear that you might be seen as the person or in this case persona you are trying very hard to not be seen as.. I rest my case, Ill require someone with more brain, wit, charm, guile, or balls before i allow myself to truly question who I am or what I represent.

nah, Im a lil rusty.. But keep it up smartass, You might jus break me out of my shell
IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2007, 06:17:14 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Wall of Serious Business. And typoes, too.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2007, 06:29:45 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
aftrbirth, I think if you have the time and energy to insult us the way you have then it's pretty obvious you need something (be it a freind or something else entirely)

if you don't realize it the Energy Drink was an 'in' joke for people who've played the SRT:OG games (I'd imagine this is a good percent of the board) and my other post was sarcasm

Jaybee's a great guy and I'm sure he meant no insult to you

IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007, 07:59:05 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
(I'd imagine this is a good percent of the board)

I'd like to take this moment to come out of the closet and declare that I'm one of the few AGTP regulars that's not a mecha fan. I have my reasons, naturally, but I'm not foolish enough to say somethin' to incite wrath.  Live and let live, as it were.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2007, 08:24:41 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior

|_________|
.|                |
..|              |
_|_______|

DON'T DO IT!
TOO MANY HAVE TRIED BEFORE!
Bah you pansies, I say chug! It can't be any worse than the potions in most RPGs right? Considering the ingrediants are probably the same *shrug*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

(Read 17568 times) 1 [2] 3
Jump to: