so...

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: So...

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 17572 times) 1 2 [3]

Re: So...
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2007, 09:42:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Well I don't see Cloud or Squall pass out when you give them a potion

even Sanger was unable to handle one (IRC only Ratzel and Arado were able  to handle Kushuha's Energy Drink)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2007, 01:41:00 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Omg its been years since I flamed, This oughta be good time..

By cheerful do you mean fat? Cause when i describe someone as cheery or full of cheer, I am normally saying they are a fatass.. As to the assumptions that your somehow some kinda insightful internet god who can determine weather or not I have compassionate friendships, Thats just a poor showing on your part by assuming anything,  I'm not the person attempting to haggle on your personal relationships or in this case lack there off.. Perhaps your projecting your own reality on to my persona.. Ive seen this before, Quite sad. I mean who's to say that the people you call friends really like you at all, I mean its a well known fact that half the time the people that like you, You don't like. In most cases, its classic brains vrs balls fight as you have enough brains to know its easier for that person to think you like them then for you to be honest, grow a pair, an tell them that you quite honestly could care less if they lived/died/lost their privates in some crazy weird accident with a wood-chipper. I digress tho, You obviously have me figured out down to a t, In less then 500 characters of type you have diagnosed that I am a lonely/sad/poor/inconsiderate person who could use a weird energy drink macro to make my day? Thats pathetic beyond pathetic. Its the ninth level of self doubt reaching through to the surface from your own self image to perhaps stay off the fear that you might be seen as the person or in this case persona you are trying very hard to not be seen as.. I rest my case, Ill require someone with more brain, wit, charm, guile, or balls before i allow myself to truly question who I am or what I represent.

nah, Im a lil rusty.. But keep it up smartass, You might jus break me out of my shell
*skims a few sentences*

Okay, for one, you're not an effective troll if you ramble too long. No one's going to read that. Especially not without some paragraph breaks.

Second, you need a life.

Third, there's a REASON Tactics Ogre requests were mocked and ridiculed for so long. There is a direct port to the PS1 that had an official US release. It's identical to the SNES version. It's ALREADY in english, and has been since 1998(which is probably the last time you saw the sun).
Go get a Playstation emulator. It may not help your hollow shell of an existence, but at least you'll have your game.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2007, 10:40:20 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Omg its been years since I flamed, This oughta be good time..

Congratulations, you have been banned for 30 days.

To everyone else, I expect this discussion to end right here and now. I don't like locking threads, and this one has strayed off topic; let's bring it back on track, shall we?

IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2007, 11:04:40 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
On that note, since there's nothin' on the main page and search only comes up with this topic, how goes RS2? Alex Jackson still MIA or have ye found someone else?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2007, 12:17:23 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Found someone else.

IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2007, 08:24:51 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Huzzah.

If I may, is it someone familiar with the series or just someone whom knows the language?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007, 09:20:02 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
She's familiar with SaGa in general, but mind that every SaGa is very different and knowing one doesn't mean that you know them all.

IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 09:28:29 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
A very true statement. As someone whom owns all post-SNES SaGas, I know just how each SaGa is it's own.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

(Read 17572 times) 1 2 [3]
Jump to: