so...

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: So...

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 20293 times) [1] 2 3

So...
« on: September 13, 2007, 04:40:10 AM » by jolly_old_saint
On behalf of everyone who's bound to ask, what's the status on...

3x3 Eyes - Juuma Houkan, Adventures of Hourai High, Ancient Magic, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, Dragonball Z Super Butoden 2, Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem, Ganbare Goemon 2, GD Leen, Gourmet Squadron Barayarou, Heian Fuuunden, Holy Umbrella: Dondera´s Wild!!, Ladystalker - The Apocalypse Engine, Lagrange Point, Laplace´s Demon, Lord Monarch, Madara 2, Majin Tensei, Majin Tensei 2: Spiral Nemesis, Makaitoushi Sa-Ga, Megami Tensei, Metal Max 2, Metal Max Returns, Mystic Ark, Rejoice - Another Aretha Kingdom, Romancing Saga 2, Royal Stone, Slime Morimori Dragon Quest, Solid Runner, Star Ocean: Blue Sphere, Sugoro Quest ++ Dicenics, Super Puzzle Puyo 2, Super Robot Wars 4, Super Robot Wars Alpha, Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden, Super Robot Wars EX, Super Robot Wars Gaiden,  Sutte Hakkun,  Tactics Ogre ~ Let Us Cling Together,  Ys V - Kefin, Lost City of Sand, Yuuyuu Hakusho,  and Yuuyuu Hakusho: Tokubehuten?

And how you translate all those games when my fingers ache just after typing a list of them?

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

Re: So...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 06:00:06 AM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
>On behalf of everyone who's bound to ask, what's the status on...

>*Gah, long list*

>And how you translate all those games when my fingers ache just after typing a list of them?

Dear comrade Pantheonian:

1.You are a Liar! You did not type that list, you copy-pasted it!

2. If you did type that list, you are a Not-the-smartest-person! You should have copy-pasted it. (Alternatively you are a Person-with-a-lo-of-free-time)

3.No sane person will satisfy such an unreasonable demand as this. The list is simply too long, asking about each project one at a time is fine but this...

4.Because of Rule 3 Gideon is no longer obligated to answer any and all project status requests. CONGRACTULATIONS, WE ARE A SCREWED. :D

5.As for the insane amount of translation projects, I believe Gideon once said that this has something to do with his mastery of the Forgotten Ancient Secret Chinese Art of Delegation. Or something. Three words: Good Project Management.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 09:04:46 AM » by jolly_old_saint
I consider backspacing and adding commas over forty times to include typing.

Grow a sense of humor....

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 06:29:42 PM » by EaterBrain Shin Getter's Voice of Reason
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:07:01 AM by EaterBrain »
Thank you, it may be sick and twisted but my sense of humor is well past its puberty.
Irony Sarcasm does not transfer over the netpipe, obviously.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 06:50:05 PM » by Zaratus
Irony does not transfer over the netpipe, obviously.

All your irony and sarcasm is clogging the series of tubes!  Ted Stevens won't be able to get the internet his staff is sending.  Quick, someone play the lottery online to clear up the tubes!  Gotta get those lotto balls rolling! 
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 09:13:05 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
well... Technically it's not irony, just sarcasm... QUICK! Someone get the virtual Draino!

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 05:16:10 AM » by satsu Back against the thin wall
Tactics Ogre ~ Let Us Cling Together

Uh-oh! :D
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 10:20:06 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Tactics Ogre ~ Let Us Cling Together

Uh-oh! :D

OH GOD DAMMIT SAINT WE'RE NEVER GONNA SEE THAT GAME EVER AND I BLAME YOU FOR IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 11:18:12 AM » by KraZe Real Horrorshow
I don't think Ghid is quite that spiteful. I mean, he's a harsh miss... Wait, that's totally not the right phrasing.

Maybe when someone says something funny...
IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 05:10:44 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
well, technicaly for the Tactics ogre thing, you just have to look for the PSx version... Ah well, I'm late for my weekly pillaging appointment (And if anyone causes LoE  to be delayed I will personaly sack them)

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 08:18:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
well, technicaly for the Tactics ogre thing, you just have to look for the PSx version... Ah well, I'm late for my weekly pillaging appointment (And if anyone causes LoE  to be delayed I will personaly sack them)

You don't wanna what i would do to said person

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 07:07:43 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
You'd have to get in line behind me. I promise to leave some large-ish parts behind for you.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 03:45:07 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?
The only game i've really been waiting on is Ys V, and i've been waiting the better part of nine years for that (no kidding) so i don't really have any expectations for it being in a language I can understad...I suppose i should have spent that time trying to learn the language but i kept getting distracted by MSpaint...

God, It really makes me realize how long i've been into this...

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 05:24:07 PM » by aftrbirth
Well, Some might get angry, Some might get mad.. But there is one aformentioned project that atleast outside of most circles has a very real an religious following by people not normally haunting the site.. Now while all the projects have about 10k hits on them, This one project in paticuler has about 21k at last count and from doing an independent search off the translation fourms/boards/rumor I've decided that it is possibly the most sought after translation ever... Its also the most plagued, (without going thru all those webpages again we will jus say that many have tried/failed/disappeared off the regular radar scopes of most translations).. Now im not going to ask for a status report ghid, Im simply going to say that the time has never been more perfect to toss us a bone an keep us all going on said project. I belive for one youve completed it, But for some angry kid with a magnifying glass ona ant hill syndrome are holding it due to ... due to... .I dont know what the hell your holding out for.. Its not for me to guess.. But atleast toss us a bone man..
IP Logged

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 06:02:50 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 06:31:34 PM by Dsvaun »
I'm going to take a guess that it's Ys, as it is one of the most popular RPG series in Japan.
IP Logged

(Read 20293 times) [1] 2 3
Jump to: